Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flight Roster

Progflaw99

TCXNkWV.png
click Alert me - Priority 1 Message​
Calling all Imperials, The First Order's Starfighter Corps needs YOU! The Military Forces of the First Order are among the best trained and equipped in the galaxy, from a capable ground force exemplified by their undying loyalty in the Stormtrooper Corps to the noble and valiant soldiers in the First Order's Navy. The Starfighter Corps is currently looking for capable pilots and engineers to bolster our forces and to fight the threat of disorder and chaos across the galaxy!

Ever wanted to travel to strange worlds? See anomalies in the farthest reaches of space? The Starfighter Corps is for you! Upon joining the ranks of the Starfighter Corps you will be joining a storied organization of pilots, mechanics, engineers - our brothers in the Stormtrooper Corps will rely upon you to provide them the support they need as they fight for those back home!

Competition makes every organization better, as steel sharpens steel, so one man (or woman!) sharpens another! By joining the Starfighter Corps, you too can become an Ace of the First Order and learn important technical and professional skills and do your part to make The First Order a true bastion of Safety and Order!

P.S. If you are already a member of the First Order Starfighter Corps, please check in with your local command (This thread.). Directives will be incoming.

Squadron Roster
Squadron Name
  • Squadron Member

[member="Yukimo Imagawa"]

Welcome aboard lieutenant to the First Order! Happy to see a new face on deck. And you have come at just the opportune time. We are about to go, and finally crush our Order's greatest enemies, the Galactic Alliance.

Feel free to pop into our discord, and get yourself acquainted with your fellow writers, pilots, etc.

[member="Cynthia Alucard"] leads Pixie Squadron, which currently has two player characters in it. My character (Rowena Ewesa) goes under the callsign "Pixie Seven" and I believe Cynthia Alucard is "Pixie One".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom