Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flight of the apprentice

[member="Sheila"]

Sabrina smiled and told her new apprentice, You just taken your first steps into a bigger world. Know rest up, and we do it something else with the rock later. She had done well, she had listened and managed her task. On how to move something with the force, it take practice to get better. Though it was always getting the hand of the basics, was the hardest bit. She then finished her glass of water, she wondering if she should check up on [member="Aaran Calfan"], after all she was meant to train him as well.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

A bigger world." Sheila looked at her master and stood there with her hands on her hips as she cocked it to the left and squinted a little. "Alright I shall rest up." She had a small smirk after that and flew up going to one of the tables in the room as she sat down on a paperweight while she was relaxing. A small thimble of water for herself to drink with her scooper while she was relaxing a little. "Oh this is a nice place."

After a spending the rest of day relaxing meditating and playing with emily, she head of to bed with [member="Rexus Drath"]. She busy day tomorrow, she had to train [member="Sheila"] more in the way of the force. Her next plan was to train her to crush that rock, though she was worried about [member="Aaran Calfan"]. She saw him die quickly and painlessly, but still he did not much older. She knew she should warn him, but would he listen after all he never went library where he would discovered how to meditate. Then possibly learn force push, which helps get rid of grenades. She would send him an holo mail, and warn him about going of world before he learnt the basics.

She then waited in her meditation chamber, for her apprentice to join her. So she instruct her further, in art of the forces.

Sheila had been working on her skills and training, it wasn't great but being able to lift a rock your size or larger for her... that was something. She was moving about the temple and keeping herself out of the way of some of the larger and more oblivious students while heading to the chamber to continue the lessons.

[member="Sheila"]

Her apprentice had arrived, she looked her over and beckoned her forwards, with slight gesture from her hand. Please be seated apprentice, yesterday you managed to lift a rock and meditate, on the force. Know is the same rock in front of you, I want you to feel it edges, it ravines and look for faults in it. Once you mapped it out in your mind, tell me and I will instruct you what to do next. She was going get her to break it, using her emotions backed by the force. Her first step would be find where the rock was it weakest. Then bring forth a powerful emotion, then use that to fuel herself and crush the stone.

She was looking at her with the sitting down and she got on the floor, feeling the dirt between her toes while she cringed a little but did as told. She looked at the rock that was her size while she was moving her hands to mentally feel the rock. The surface coming through as she was reaching out further and further to keep it and spoke. "Alright I can feel it."

[member="Sheila"]

Know look and feel for any weak points in the rock, anything at all. At her level she need to be precise, to apply maximum amount of pressure on a weak point to break the rock into pieces. After she had worked out this, she was going to ask her to search her feeling for strong feeling something to fuel her.

Sheila nodded her head while she was trying to find it, searching across the surface of the rock while she turned it over in her mind for weaknesses. She could feel the surface and the small imperfections others couldn't feel but her and smaller animals could, the grooves on the surface from some things came to her and she was pushing to get through it as she raised it a little off the ground speaking. "I found a couple small faults in it."

[member="Sheila"]

Good, know looking into yourself. I want you to find something that is a painful memory, then once you got it in raw state. I want you think of that, and apply the pressure to those faults. This was the dangerous part in her training, the danger was not if she could do this or not. No the danger was once she had felt raw power, what would she do with it after this. She would be sent meditate for few days. to help center her again. She had to show her power, without her succumbing to darkside this was difficult part of her training. Something she felt the other apprentice would fail, she hoped this apprentice would not.

She was thinking about that, emotions and focus as she reached out towards the rock with the force to try and pour it into the rock. Her emotions making her glow slightly different colors before she was letting herself force it. She could feel the force changing somewhat and rising in power as her emotions changed from the soft golden hue she normally had to a red while she was fluttering up with the rock less crushing and more grinding itself to dust and cracking along the sides. Telekinetics working but on a smaller scale as she was working with it.

[member="Sheila"]

Well done, my young apprentice. She said and then sat down in front of her, she continued to speak in calm voice Know I need you take a couple days of training know, meditate spend time in garden and relax. What I have shown you is the basic part of the darkside. You must know and be ready to resist lure to delve too deep, but use it only as a tool. After anytime you do use it, I need you spend some time after reflecting on it. Take time out and meditate and relax, and bring yourself back into balance. As if you don't you will become dominated by it, and that will send you down dark path. I know I use to be sith, and it took horror of a senseless massacre to bring me back. She took a deep breath to let her apprentice think about that for a second, and then asked her Do you have anything you wish to ask?

She was looking at her master and fluttering around now while the force zinged and tingled through her skin. She understood what her master wanted mostly while she nodded her head and flew up into the air of the training room and out a window. She needed to find somewhere to meditate and the best place in the whole academy was Vulpesen's room. The window was usually open, the pillows fluffed and he was always chasing his girlfriend around the galaxy to bring her back he never used it as she came in looking at the massive pillows and laid on them to meditate on the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom