Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flight of the apprentice

Sabrina had not trained anyone in a while since become a mother, she had also neglected other parts of duty. She had to put this behind her, know her child could be looked after by a nanny, when her or [member="Rexus Drath"] could not. She head to temple to meet two young would be apprentices, who had recently joined the order. She did wonder if ether would join her particular order, or just remain part of vitae alliance. It did not matter, what mattered was they need training. So they could face challenges of future.

She head to her training room, and waited for the two would be apprentice to arrive. She was unsure what they would learn at this point, other than how to meditate. Which was always the first thing someone need to learn.

[member="Aaran Calfan"] [member="Sheila"]

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

There had been some news as Sheila buzzed around, the petite As-Aki was a glow with energy while she went from training room to room looking for the one who was to teach her... though she might have had to get a better description then human. They were all tall and looking alike as she ended up in one room and hovered there with a smile on her face checking her robe that was a scrap of cloth bound around her frame then a belt and tooth pick sized sliver of bone for a sword. She wondered when she was going to get her own glowy light things with an excited smile.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Sheila"]

Aaran wandered down the halls of the Temple half exploring and half headed in a particular direction. He was new to the whole Force thing but not to fighting. He had been a Pirate most of his life. If it could fly he could pilot it. If it could be shot he could shoot it.
More than anything he had a fascination wiht sharp pointy objects.

As he entered the room he looked around seeing the woman and the...........well he was not sure what she was but he hoped the larger one was the Master. He didn't know what the topic was but he did know it would not be a good idea to crush one of the Masters on the first day.

Aaran wore some limt armor with a cloak the hood pulled over his head partially concealing his face.

"Looks like I am late to the party."

He left it at that being a fan of few words for now.

The first to arrive was rather cute little creature called an As-aki, she smiled as she saw it. They were short lived species, but they had potential despite their fragility. Though she did wonder was it worth teaching her a lightsaber form, as the weight of the beam emitter may be too much, well unless it was very small. Then it would not have the range. This was something to decide later, for now it was lesson of meditation. She asked [member="Sheila"], do you know much of the way of the force? After she replied she asked, would she like drink or some food whilst they wait for [member="Aaran Calfan"].

After a while he arrived and said, "Looks like I am late to the party." This made sabrina a little cross, though she was getting better at not hurting insolent students. She looked at him, and monotone voice said, Yes you are, and there is no party. Know give me twenty laps of this room, and next time you are late say sorry first!

Aaran looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Right because the whole hour I have been on this planet I managed to find a tour guide to show me around so that I might actually have a clue how to get where I am going?" "I guess that makes you queen Bee." "Pretty sure I like the flying (insert insect joke here) better already."

Aaran sighed as he started to jog around the room already wishing he had begged off and just waited on his Master to get back from where ever she had to stop between there and here. As he passed by the door he counted off laps out loud picking up speed with each lap.

[member="Aaran Calfan"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Sheila was looking at the humans as they spoke and hovering in her place as she thought about the force... What did she know how to do? Well she knew how to use it to communicate with some of the other species on her planet, there were others who used it to persaude some of the more dangerous Tal not to tear them to shreds with their large slaws.... Then there were the jedi who could wield it and make it into a cool sight. "Ah I know how to use it to talk with some of the other creatures on my home planet.... and why are you acting like someone pissed on your daisies?" She was looking at the one who entered and dlew around faster scratching her head.

Whilst [member="Sheila"] talked about her knowledge of the force, [member="Aaran Calfan"] did his laps. She was a little annoyed by his insolence, and when had finished you punish him further by make him do press ups. In her old training ground with the sith, she would have crushed his throat for a while. Though know she was reformed, and that was good thing for him. As he finished she said Drop and give me twenty press up, for your last comment. Then come over here, and you both be sit here on the floor.

As they both came over and sat down, she began to explain the first task. I need you both to sit, and clear your mind of all the distractions around you. Then imagine yourself in calm place, and make feel real. The task simple yet necessary as jedi and sith, needed clarity to use the force effectively proper meditation helped with that. As it helped clear you distractions, and other things going on around you. This helped them focus on task in hand, and without this focus using the force was near impossible.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Aaran Calfan"]

Sheila had a look on her face as sitting down on the floor as she waited for a few moments. Touching down with a look around and then crossing her legs as she got even smaller. Looking up at the large giants before she placed her hands on her knees and relaxed. The small humming of her wings moving fast stopping as they shined a little golden in the light. Her green leaves just being able to be seen against the cold floor.

Aaran rolled his eyes again but bit back another retort as he did the press ups. If not for the fact he was actually if need or getting back in shape he would have objected to the laps and subsequent press ups. Instead he just did them...that is until she mentioned something about sitting on the floor and clearing your mind bantha poodoo. He audibly groaned but still took a seat. It reminded him of being back in the Bacta tank. To him being stationary was like being dead it was like laying down and letting death take you. It made him more uncomfortable than anything in the world.

As he sat there he visibly twitched unable to quiet his mind from the tirade of thoughts racing through his mind even as his heart rate slowed from the impromptu exercise.

@Sheila@Aaran Calfan

Sabrina peered at them both, it seemed the little cute could do this exercise. The human on other hand, would need further help with it. Though at least he never said, what he thought as otherwise she had to do something else to him. She then focused on the young male, and through voice said Relax there is nothing to fear here, I am here to train you, but that can not happen until you are at peace in your own mind. Only through doing this will you be able access your true potential, with help of the force.

She then looked at the other apprentice, I want you to focus on that rock, until you can feel it. She then spoke to aaran, I want you to do same but with that rock over there, but please relax okay.

Aaran looked up at her his expression full of annoyance.

"Right because sitting here doesn't remind me of being stuck in a bacta tank for two years unable to move." "Lady you got a real funny way of relaxing."

He stood and started pacing for a moment looking at the stupid rock all most wishing he could make it shatter into a thousand pieces so he didn't have to sit back down. He didn't know what the purpose of it all was but it seemed pointless to him. After a few minutes he plopped back down still looking at the stupid rock his thoughts still fighting him.

She was freeing her mind and heard what to do.... Eyes widening at the thought of the rock while she was sitting there and looked at it. They were the same size almost and she was now thinking of how she'd be able to lift something that weighed more then her.... or was the same she wasn't certain as the male spoke and she was holding her hands out towards the rock to try and lift it slowly with the force. Her wings humming lightly from the effort.

She looked at [member="Aaran Calfan"], I know your pain apprentice, you are not the only one that ever suffered that fate. There is chance you may suffer it again, you have to let go off this or it shall consume you. I was a sith lord, and I left when realised have my companions had fallen. She paused and then, bit her lip a little then thought she may well be honest with her students. Don't get me wrong I hate jedi, they are self righteous, smug and arrogant. The One Sith however are worse, and not letting go of this will lead you down that path. I am not willing to teach someone who I feel may go to that side the force completely. Darkside has its lure and it is strong, now go and sit down and relax somewhere, and come back when you feel ready. Part of it was her, she was not ready to show him how to use the force in anger. As he would be ripe for darkside, she could show him crush the rock into little pieces. She would do this once she knew he had a sense of balance in him.

She turned to little creature, [member="Sheila"], know that rock weighs nothing, try and lift it up. Chance were she would fail, it did not matter. All that mattered was how she tried, she study her emotions and waited for her to express herself in the force.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Aaran Calfan"]

She was trying, the force could be felt but she wasn't understanding the whole it doesn't have weight thing while she stopped sitting and stood up. Not many could tell the difference with her size before she got it to shake and roll on one side. Sheila was panting and holding her side as a small pain shot through it and she flexed. "Oh yeah work those muscles, I think I got it to move for a moment."

He sat there looking at her.

"I don't care about Sith, or Jedi, or anything else." "Hell I don't even know what the Force is really." "Some random knucklehead in a bar mentions it and tosses my perfectly illegal pirate career into a tail spin." "I was happy being just another Pirate, I was happy running around the galaxy with my father."

He sighed.

"He was a bit of a bastard but I loved him like any son loves his father right until the day he was taken from me." "You can take your philosophies and shove them."

Aaran closed his eyes trying his best to fight the swirling rage in his mind. It was taking forever but he was slowly making head way. Whether it was concentration or just being able to get it out of his system Aaran didn't know and really didn't care.

She looked at her two apprentice, both had the force, but only one was ready for training. The other his mind was not ready, he had clear it before anything could begin. She sighed and then said [member="Aaran Calfan"] ​goto the library, read up on the force, and then goto gardens and relax in sunshine. Then when you're ready report to me, and then we shall begin again. If she had been with sith still he would been dead or badly beaten for the last remark, but she was no longer with them. Lucky for him.

She then turned and looked at [member="Sheila"], she physically pushed the rock. She turned to little fairy and said Sit down again, and opened your mind and let down your barriers. Whn she done this, she was going to speak to her inside her head, and show her how to lift the rock, by letting her feel what she was doing when she did it.

Aaran opened his eyes and looked at her. He started to say something in retort. A freaking library was she high? Instead he simply stood looking at her for a moment and shrugged. Looking over at the other one he chuckled watching her for a second before turning towards the door. He called over his shoulder.

"Teachers pet."

He laughed at his own comment a laugh that made it seem like is comment was a joke and not really meant to be insulting. Not that he stuck around to see how it was taken anyway.

Once the door closed behind him he turned towards what he hoped was this garden she mentioned. He sure as feth wasn't going to the library.

She was working and trying to focus her energies. Stretching out her thoughts while she listened to the other apprentice. She had a look on her face and shot up into the air putting her hands on her hips while she was watching him go. He was an apprentice correct? Shouldn't he have been looking to be well with them learning. A look while she was speaking in a high pitched voice that sounded like bells chiming before she turned around looking. "Ah what just happened? Isn't he here to learn? Why was he making a point to not do anything?"

[member="Sheila"]

Ignore him, you are my apprentice. She then focused on the little apprentice mind, so she could feel her mind and she could feel hers. Know feel what I do, She told her. Then she reached with the force, and felt the rock with her mind. Feeling every flaw, it's weight and texture she made sure she could feel it through her. Then she made her mind eye hold it, then picked it up slowly. After she raised it meter of the ground, she then lowered it again. She then removed herself from apprentice mind, and asked her Did you feel what I did, I want you to practice that for now. It may take a little while, but you can do it. She smiled at the young apprentice reassuringly, and then moved to get drink of water.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Sheila gave a nod of her head to that thinking about what she knew about the rocks... It wasn't like the stone back home this one felt stranger and she was moving with her. Her hands coming out and reaching for the rock with the force as she clenched her jaw. Blowing a bang out of her eye as she started to focus on it and do as her master was telling her. To feel it and each inch on the surface before she was reaching to try and lift it with the rock moving just a little bit into the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom