Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fleeters?

I'm looking to dust off an old character and write some fleet battles. Problem is they always die out around here or count for very little.

Is there a faction that's willing to take one of em on? Or any fleety types that just wanna write a fleet battle for fun?

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
The First Order has several dedicated Fleeters and we are going to actively try and push this niche element of RPing.

If you ever want a thread just PM us :D

[member="Eliza Raxis"]

[member="Aram Kalast"]

I can put him there. Any good fleet battles?

@T'yr Dellos [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Reshmar"]

I'd be interested in writing as much fleet battles as possible. They are a huge part of the Canon series, and I'd like to sharpen my skills on it.

[member="Eliza Raxis"]

Use whatever you like. If you want to use canon ships, that's fine. You're part of the Underground. They have some ships and toys that you'd likely have access to. Also, Tenloss sells to everyone. So if you need a stop-gap for the thread, picking up a Tenloss ship for the fight would be fine.

Anything from 2km to 10km of ships is fine. You'll probably want to stick to 3-6 individual ships.

Eliza Raxis said:
@T'yr Dellos

Should I just pull cannon ships? What's the fleet length and the setting?
As far as settings... For the thread, I've got one of two prototype ships to test out. So we can write it up that an Imperial Battlegroup has picked a fight somewhere and you've shown up to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom