Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fleet and ship sizes

sabrina

Just wanted to know

what size fleet can a minor faction wield, in total
and company sizes and fleet sizes, does anyone one know where the link is.
As I can't find it

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Last I recall, Minor factions were limited to player-captained ships up to 1,000 meters. I've been gone a looooong time though so that might have changed. As many ships as are members.

(edit) e.g.
The Pizza faction has 17 members.
The Pizza fleet can have up to 17 ships of up to 17 kilometers, at a kilometer each.

Again, this might have changed, so don't hold me to it.

sabrina

[member="Nyxie"] I rembered that, but was wondering if it was upto 1000 meters per player, or just one ship per player

sabrina

[member="Nyxie"] Agreed to that, I just after finding what I can bring to raid. As faction that hopes to go major one day

[member="Nyxie"] [member="sabrina"]

The example of 17 players get's you 17 ships in regard to as many ships as members was part of a special minor faction check in procedure that no longer applies. It was set up as I understood it to specifically apply to Fleet size of an individual minor faction. But not the size of each individual ship in the Fleet.

No if you take the rules literally each PC member of a minor faction could Command a ship up to 1,000 meters in length.

In true fashion if you wanted to go towards a bit of realism if a minor faction has 6 people. One person could have a ship of the max 1,000 meters, maybe two more could have a ship at 600 to 800 meters, while the remaining 3 would most like use more along the lines of fighters for a more balanced out Fleet able to fill a larger range of roles.

Have a Fleet, in at least my opinion, of all 1,000 meters length ships does not make a great deal of sense and depending on what the ships are is setting yourself up for failure.

sabrina

[member="Vengeance"] was planning everyone has stealth frigate, apart from admiral who had command cruiser. Though using rest of one k of each player, as the reserve fleet to come in at beginning of the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom