Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fleeing Nar Shadaa

OOC: If you wish, I wouldn't mind a little early conflict for my character. Otherwise I'll just be using this to leave Nar Shadaa and go where I'm needed. Peace

IC: So far it seemed like they weren't interested in Zeke after all, but he couldn't be sure yet. It wouldn't be the first time the Sith let him think he'd gotten away to spring a bigger trap later. He couldn't sense anyone else whose note played so much louder than the rest of the music of the Force, but especially around on so powerful it was common that even other Force users would be masked.

"I just need to get to the ship, hopefully before they decide whether or not to come after me," He thought out loud as he marched through the streets, his arms crossed and tucked in his coat as if he were freezing. Inside his coat, however, he already had his hands on his blasters, ready to kill anyone who tried to stop him as he moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom