Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashbacks: Past RP Ideas

"Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real."
-Cormac McCarthy
Dekkan's past is ripe with opportunity for threading. He has a long and sordid history that can take place over many worlds, and in many different scenarios. I'd like to dig into that past with people who would be able to do so with their characters.

Currently Dekkan is the owner of the Do or Dine on Abregado Rae, but he wasn't always so mild mannered. Is anyone interested in creating flashback threads where your character might have crossed paths with a man whose been through hell and back?

If you're going to reply with "I'm in" or something that short, consider this. Consider where your character would be a few years back, and where would they interact. I'll meet you halfway.

Your Avatar fooled me. Makes him look a lot younger than twenty-eight. I've got a fairly good time-line in mind, so if you can wager how many years prior you'd like to interact with Dekkan, I can figure out where he'd be during that time and pitch an idea or two.

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Well haven is secretly a diathim and is centuries old, so it doesn't matter to me.... although right now people think she is human and is 26 years old.

Xardus Folidaar said:
How about ten years earlier, when he's in the prime of his rage? That would make him about 17-18. @[member="Dekkan Fray"]
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"] - Ten years earlier would put Dekkan right at the tail end of his terrorist campaign against his Father. If Xardus is in the prime of his rage, he might be taking it out in similar fashion as Dekkan was at that time, and I could see the two of them collaborating on the spot to take down a government vessel attending on a mission in one of the core worlds.

Jericho said:
Down, Jericho is a seeker of knowledge and goes on alot of lone mission, maybe they caught in something and need each other to get out?
@[member="Jericho"] Do you have a time frame in mind?

Sargon Vynea said:
sargon spent time running around the galaxy as a trader then some time as a merc be good to join
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] Same question, about how long ago?

Haven Pryde said:
Well haven is secretly a diathim and is centuries old, so it doesn't matter to me.... although right now people think she is human and is 26 years old.
@[member="Haven Pryde"] We could do something a few years ago then since age is certainly not an issue. Perhaps Haven is trying to track down the former terrorist (Dekkan) but upon discovering the truth in a confrontation with the man, things shift. Let me know if you're interested.

Elijah Rowlin said:
In my past life I was Jak. And I'm 21. So it could be a more recent RP.
@[member="Elijah Rowlin"] There is always the diner, he's had it for a few years on Abregado-rae. Anything specific you have in mind?

@[member="Dekkan Fray"] He stopped his merc work about a year ago but for a good... six years he was doing illicit, and corporate merc work.... before that he was helping his father run a trading ship which he grew up on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom