Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Flairs/ Bars for the Catharian Hegemony

Hello thar. I have a request for the artistically inclined folks of Chaos.

I would like the faction bar to be based off this gif...

ElaborateUnkemptHyrax-max-1mb.gif

With the font being Times New Roman. With “The Catharian Hegemony”

If this is possible. I will greatly appreciate it :)

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

AH! I need assistance!

I need two things currently. I need a Faction Flair, One that could potentially be selectable. Its gotta follow these parameters:
1. It has to have this as the back-round: Linky here
2. This emblem in the middle: Link
3. A metallic sort of border, or some black or red colored border around the page.
4. The words: "The Catharian Hegemony" written in Times New Roman

Second!
A background for characters Catharian Hegemony Characters, like what you have behind your name.

1. Red + Black Coloration
2. Incorporates the above emblem somehow. Like this color to stick out of the black:
Link

If you could do this. I will be a very happy person.

So, turns out they were both denied.

The font was too big in the second one, and it just wasn’t exactly spinning with detail and praise. Now I’d hate to waste your time again but. There were some unforeseen parameters that I was ignorant of.

Since the Hegemony, has achieved a net zero increase in population since its start. I, going to ask the Administrators to switch the name to something else. More known and believable and non fanfic’y. I’ll @ you once the change is made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom