Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fits like a... glove? (Coryth)

Hevana Martin

Hair-triggered Super Soldier
Tamely Hevana followed to the bench and sat down. It surprised her when Coryth said the Force would not be involved, that was the thing that while Hevana did not understand it, at least understood that it could do amazing things. For the Jedi to be doing this without was... a bit awesome.

When the emotions began to roll over Hevana, her eyes opened wide before closing. Quickly she was lost in the feelings of the other woman, and knew that for the rest of her life she would always have the memories of these feelings to support her. There would be no need to doubt, to wonder if the other truly felt as they said they did. Not when she could feel the other woman's emotions as she felt her own. Knew they were as real as her own. It was something that she would carry for the rest of her life.

As the onslaught of emotions came to an end, Hevana reopened her eyes. Her face was wet with tears, and she had the most annoying little quiver in the corner of her mouth. Gently she reached up a hand and touched against the red hair that she so often saw in her dreams. "Thank you Coryth," she said quietly. "That is the most beautiful gift anyone has ever given me."

Sitting there, her own emotions bled freely. Every bit of her love for the other woman. The loyalty that would sooner have her throw herself before death than let any harm come to the healer. A boundless desire that was caged by an even stronger devotion and respect. Hevana hoped Coryth felt these emotions as clearly as she had allowed the soldier to, so that there was never any question to how deeply Hevana cared. It was more than just gratitude for saving her life. That might have been the catalyst, but Coryth had earned the rest by simply being herself.

"I love you Coryth."

Coryth had been tearing up already just feeling so intensely as she was, and then unable to filter Hevana's emotions from her own. It was all in all an incredibly intense moment for the little empath. A smile came as Hevana touched upon her hair. "You're quite welcome, my dear." Her smile brightened a little bit more. "I'm just so happy that I can share that with you. I've the hardest time saying it, expressing it ... I'm just glad I can show you how I feel."

Reaching out she took her hand in hers and squeezed her gently. Her emotions she felt plain as day, just as if they were hers. A gift that could be shared both ways, especially when she was still so open after sharing all of her feelings with Hevana. Tears fell so easily but not sad tears, these were happy ones. Then the next words came and Cory froze, uncertain of how to respond, unsure what to say. She bit at her lip, eyes fell down to the floor. The woman was so clearly struggling. "I... uh .. I.." She was trying, so hard. A heavy sigh came, and she shook her head upset with herself. "I .. I care so much Hevana. I ... I just I want to, I want to .. I just can't seem to say it yet." It was so clear on her face how upset she was with herself for not being able to speak those words that fell so easily from Hevana's lips.

Hevana Martin

There was disappointment evident in Hevana's face and emotions, but also understanding. Right from the start Coryth had warned relationships were not easy for her, especially one with a woman. What was natural for Hevana must be anything but for Coryth. That did not change what the soldier had felt just moments before. Words need not be said, when the truth of the feelings had already been relayed. After that, well, words were really not much more than window dressings. Empty by themselves.

"It's okay Coryth. I can wait. But enough of me being dramatic, we were in the middle of getting you suited up which..." Hevana trailed off looking at the skinsuit. "Which I think is going to be even harder than I thought. You do realize this means your going to have to be measured for a custom one right? Skin tight measurements."

Coryth sighed, she knew the response before it had happened but at least it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It helped that by that point, her guards were firmly in place and she didn't feel nearly as much of it which felt the little redhead from feeling worse. The only comfort was that she knew that Hevana had felt what she did and knew she more than just cared deeply.

"Thanks hun." She said softly.

Her eyes grew wide as Hevana spoke the next few words, watched as her eyes moved over the suit. "Skin tight?" The fear plain as day in her words, but there was no denying it. The suit, even the smallest that Omega Pyre had, was not fitting her proper. A custom suit was going to be required. "Is there no other way?" She asked, not sure she could take that kind of measurements and all. No one had seen her sans clothing in many years. So many years. Not since her torture, not since that hospital stay. She'd never gone anywhere uncovered since. "I know ... I know this is needed. Just ... never been naked in front of anyone else." Frowning, she looked away, down to the floor. "My jedi robes, they aren't good enough? You sure?"

Hevana Martin

Okay, Hevana felt a little bad right now, but at the same time she was having to stifle a giggle. Forcing the inappropriate giggle down, she assumed a stern expression. "Even the Colonel wears a uniform, its part of the job. I know with your fancy Jedi reflexes and stuff you can avoid most dangers out there, but take it from me there are plenty of ways to bypass those defenses and at that time you'll be damn grateful to have some armor and an air filter. Heck, back in the day even the Jedi generals wore armor under their robes so you can't use that as an excuse!"

Stern speech given, Hevana let her expression soften. "I get why you're nervous though. If it would help I can do the measurements myself. I have seen you half naked now after all... and I wouldn't mind seeing that again." A silly expression formed on her face, hopefully breaking the awkwardness of the moment.

Coryth frowned and nodded slowly. There would be no getting out of this. "It just feels so restrictive to me and it weighs so much!" She complained, not at all used to anything of weight on her. Not in the least.

Her eyes were still on the floor, nervous beyond belief. Sad fact was privacy was nearly non-existent out there in the field on the kind of missions she got send along with Hevana. She was going to have to get used to changing without thought and such. "I suppose it would be better coming from you, than it would anyone else." The bra had hidden a few details, one breast had been replaced, the original cut off by the Sith monster. The right one, was stark white, and unmarred. But all of that was going to go out the window with Hevana doing this."Guess I don't have an option." She sighed, her hands already shaking at the thought. "Let's get it over with." She said, "The sooner the better so I don't have to dread it anymore." Then she did have to tease a little to try and lighten the mood between them. "Plus I've already seen you naked, I suppose it's only fair."

Hevana Martin

That last comment brought color back to Hevana's cheeks. One stupid mistake, and she was never going to live it down. "Yes, its about time you repaid that one! Getting to see the perfectly sized figure of one Hevana Martin, the envy of half the Galaxy." Well, maybe not half the Galaxy, but it probably was not exaggerating how many people she had been with by too much. Though since she had realized her feelings for the redhead Hevana had not been with anyone else. Hard as it might be to believe, Hevana was monogamous by nature.

"Alright, go back to the changing room and let me find a string," Hevana said standing up. Searching about she eventually found one long enough for her purposes, and then entered the changing room. Sure there was less room in here, but also less chance of someone else wandering in while Coryth was disrobed. "Okay, ready when you are love."

Coryth chuckled at the comment and smiled brightly as she noticed Hevana's color shift on her cheeks. Rising slowly, Coryth headed off to the dressing room and slipped from her clothing. Everything lay on the bench inside, to her right neatly folded while she waited impatiently and nervously for the soldier to get back to her. The little redhead sighed at the woman's return. "It's unlocked." She said nervously, a tremble so clear in her voice. "Please just hurry once you get in here." She said just barely above a whisper. Frightened was an understatement. Taking in a deep breath she tried to calm herself, feeling so close to the edge of tears.

Hevana Martin

Nodding, even though Coryth could not see her, Hevana entered the room to take the measurements. She had every intention of making it as quick and easy as possible.

A few minutes later she exited, a soft blush on her face. It was completely different seeing the person you loved naked for the first time compared to the lady of the evening. The scars did not bother her, the damage done to Coryth's skin irrelevant. As it was Hevana was more turned on that she had been in a long time, and from just taking a couple measurements.

This was going to be hard.

"Just let me know when you're all dressed again dear," she called. The measurements themselves were carefully stored in her head, long as she had the string she could reproduce them. Coryth's custom skin suit would be finished in no time now.

The whole process had Coryth trembling, terrified. It was just the nature of the trauma she endured, the tortures and pain. This was by no means easy for her, not at all. Finally with it done, Hevana was out the door and Coryth was left alone. Quickly she got dressed, not wanting to spend a second more without clothing.

Slowly, carefully she opened dressing room door and stepped out. Her eyes on the floor, looking rather ashamed. "Yeah ... here. Dressed. .. you know, the usual."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom