Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fits like a... glove? (Coryth)

Hevana Martin

Hair-triggered Super Soldier
Second Lieutenant Coryth Elaris had been a part of Hevana's unit for some time now, yet she continued to prance about in Jedi robes. Not only was that against dress code, it was dangerous. Something Hevana naturally felt had to be remedied. Which was why she had decided to order the healer to get fitted for armor. Well technically she could not order Coryth given the differences between their ranks, but Hevana was very good at making her opinion known.

Having dug through the logistics logs, Hevana had found the absolute smallest under armor body suit available in Omega Pyre. It was a different model than Hevana's of course, designed for Omega armor rather than Imperial armor, but the principle was the same. Provide an airtight seal to prevent airborne contaminants from getting in as well as offer a tiny bit more protection in places the real armor might not. Course it had to be completely form fitting to do its job, which Hevana felt might be a problem in this case.

"Any time now girl," Hevana said tapping her foot impatiently.

Coryth had gotten a com message from Hevana, she being in mid-surgery could not even get to the message yet. As she finished up with the patient, leaving it for the junior surgeon to close and complete the surgery she headed out of the OR and into the surgery locker room. There she looked down to her blood splattered scrubs and sighed. It was the last pair she had for the day, no spares to change into. Her com beeping again, she pulled it out and read the message, smiling. Hevana she adored and at least the woman always got her to smile. Which these days was no easy task for the little redhead.

Pinning her ID badge to her pocket she headed out and headed down to the locker rooms near the training area/armory. Not a place she was truly fond of but training was a must, and she knew it. Walking by the desk she grabbed a small backpack with her civvy clothes as well as exercise gear and wandered down. Coming in the door she spotted Hevana and headed over to her. "Well now, little impatient are we?" She teased warmly, the blood on her clothes a small clue why she hadn't been so quick to arrive.

When she wasn't out with Hevana on missions, she was always called back to the hospital for duties there. A healer's work was never done, and The Protectorate did not waste an ounce of her talents in the least. Unlike the Jedi that constantly squandered her usefulness and sheer gifts. "Surgery was a bear. Gone through four sets of scrubs today, and this..." She motioned to all of her, "Was my last set."

Turning with a smile after she set down her bag on the bench. "So what's up darlin'? You weren't specific in your message."

Hevana Martin

A slight blush crossed Hevana's features when Coryth came in. She did not want to seem impatient, but... well she was an impatient sort. Especially when it came to seeing the redhead who so often occupied her thoughts these days. "Sorry love, I know how busy you are. This is works stuff though, not cut sew work but boom bang work. Time for you to wear the last suit you'll ever wear... until you need to replace it anyway. HOpefully it fits, its the closest to your size I could find. Not something normally Coryth sized I'm afraid."

Moving to the bench, Hevana picked up the skinsuit. Unfurling it, she displayed it to the Jedi. "This is underarmor. If we're to get you properly armored, we need to get you fitted into this. Not that different from what you've seen me in, though a lot newer model. Here, try it on."

@[member="Hevana Martin"]

Coryth nodded slowly, "So long as it's work." She managed a bit of a smile, "Don't have anymore surgeries for today. Had plans to use the training space for a while, testing some illusion skills I've been needing to work on for some time now." Then there was a small bit of news she needed to share, "Especially since I was finally honored with the title of Jedi Master." She beamed so brightly, her life had been dedicated to her art, to protecting the innocent, healing the sick and wounded and helping all those who needed it. It was about time they stopped overlooking her. "I only just found out, yesterday!"

Her eyes fell to the suit on the bench, eyeing it slowly. She lofted a brow, "You sure that's going to fit?" Asking quietly, she reached out and took it in her hands, it just seemed far too big for the little woman. "Definitely doesn't seem to be Coryth sized, even still."

Quietly she looked it over one more time, and then headed into a dressing room, closing the door behind her. The little Jedi didn't seem to recall the incident of Hevana undressing before and the lack of undergarments, but she'd soon be reminded of such. Coryth stripped down quickly, down to just her bra and underwear. There was some muffled curses as a zipper was heard being pulled down, and the little redhead started to step into the garment. "So ... I know this might not be a big deal to you, I know you'll fight me on it, but I don't wear shoes dear. Ever." She sighed, knowing that the Sergeant would likely argue tooth and nail over it. "I can't stand not feeling the ground and gaining the perspective that I get through my feet alone. Boots, shoes, even heals don't mix well. If there is some way to get a hole in it where I can feel the ground on my skin, that would be reasonable but I need that connection."

There were a few more curses as yanking on fabric could be heard and finally Coryth got the thing up to her waist. It was too large in some places, far too long for a start but when it came to her chest, it just wasn't working. "Ummm Hevana? How the hell is my bra supposed to fit in this thing?"

Hevana Martin

"Damn right I'm going to fight you!You'll be feeling the ground real well when you're walking on shrapnel without boots Coryth!" Hevana exclaimed. "We don't go to the battles when its calm enough to pick your path, we have to plow through and can't always look where we leap. You won't do much good to anyone if you spend half the fight healing your own feet from pieces of metal stuck through them."

Jedi were always so stubborn when it came to their Force stuff. Boots were not a fashion statement, and they sure as feth were not comfortable. They were practical, and protected the soldier. Clearly the healer planned on having the conversation after getting suited up though as she entered into the dressing room. Part of Hevana thought it strange, soldiers did not think much about changing in front of each other normally, but another part felt more than just a little flustered at the idea. An odd feeling for her.

Chuckling, she stepped to the door when she heard the curses. A smile spread when she heard the final question. "It isn't. That suit is your underwear hun. Wearing things under it is... um, ill advised."

Coryth mumbled something under her breath annoyed. "I've walked on Mustafar by the lava in my bare feet. Ever notice the calluses? Especially after I was tortured the scaring there helps prevent things from getting in. I'm not worried on it. At all." Her feet, were a veritable mass of scars from all sorts of injuries from her youth on down. Every scar, added more tissue between her and the ground, protected her so well. They were not pretty feet by any means but it was more than enough protection in her eyes.

She sighed still fumbling and fighting with the suit. "You're feet might be soft but you've not touched mine. I highly doubt a scalpel can get through the mass of scar tissue on my feet. I've been running around all over the galaxy, and through two wars on the front lines without boots, not about to change that now." She growled, a bit annoyed still. "I need the connection. It's too important for me to lose with footwear." Her voice so firm on that. She loathed shoes, loathed being cut off. Coryth might have been a little strange about heading to a dressing room, but she still wasn't fully comfortable with her body and certainly hadn't shown Hevana the full depth of her injuries. Her arms, feet those were both the least damaged and the least scarred of what had been done to her.

"Say what?" Coryth's skin flushed a lovely shade of bright pink at the answer from Hevana. "Great! Now I have to peel this damn thing off me!" She complained loudly as more curses and grumblings could be heard as once more a zipper was heard being pulled down and more struggling with the material, yanking, complaining... "What the kark do you guys do to get this on? Use lube?" Finally a bit of ruckus was heard as the little redhead stumbled backwards the suit around her knees and with almost no way to catch herself. A crash heard as she tumbled backwards landing on her toosh. "Not. My. Day." She snarled, the suit, just annoying her to no end. She'd never worn such a tight form fitting garment and still even being a little big on her Coryth struggled so much.

Hevana Martin

"Fine, fine. No boots. First time I see your feet bloody though, we do things my way." Hevana's voice had the finality of a commander making life or death decisions. In this case to a superior officer.

"Nope, no lube. Just got to know the trick, and have a bit of practise is all. The lube is for a different kind of fun. We can get to that later." When Hevana heard the crash she opened the door looking alarmed. "Are you okay?"

"Deal." Coryth spoke, relenting her aggression on the matter. Might have to hide any little scrap cause yeah .... I won't hear the end of it. At least for now, she had her way on the matter and was happy to let it go at that.

With the door now flung open, Coryth sprawled in the floor in little more than her underwear, the suit around her ankles. She flushed red from her hairline all the way down to her toes. Matching her hair exactly. "Umm ... yeah, yeah just a little trip up is all." The scars were so much worse across her torso, and thighs. There wasn't an inch of her flesh that was unmarred. There was a reason that while she would expose her arms these days, she still chose to hide her stomach and upper legs. A sad expression fell across her features, not wanting Hevana to see her this way. With a sigh, she rubbed at her forehead for a moment before she kicked off the suit just laying there for a minute before she rose to her feet.

"So ... round two." She said still clearly embarrassed and maybe a little ashamed. "Give me a second, I'll get the underwear off, and try again. The thing is too long though."

Hevana Martin

A moment too late Hevana realized the error, and she was soon blushing just as brightly as the redhead. "Oh, uh, um... sorry..."

Brown eyes trailed across the pale flesh, and her photographic memory stored it all. The damage to the skin was truly horrific, but Hevana was not disgusted. She still thought Coryth looked stunning and it showed in her expression. Gently she reached down to help Coryth up, making sure to pick up the skin suit and loosen all the seals for her. When Coryth indicated trying it on again, Hevana hesitated to leave.

"I could, um, stay and help?"

Coryth nodded to her slowly, "I... it's okay." She said as she tried to regain some sense of composure. Slowly Coryth wrapped her arms around her waist and managed to at least someone cover her own stomach. Far too shy and bashful when it came to her own body, but it was easy to see why. Those scars haunted her and that much was no doubt clear in her actions as well as her eyes.

A small smile came at the offer to stay and help, "I .. Hevana ..." She bit at her lip trying to work out what to say with care. This motioned to her entire body, "This is as naked as I've been in front of anyone in a decade. The idea to be more so, frightens me. It's something I've got to get over, but I need time on that. And I may not have it. Because push comes to shove I won't always have privacy in the field to change alone without others watch but I have that moment now."

She sighed a bit, "Just let me get it to my waist and you can help me from there. But give me a moment to do so alone." She figured the bra could be slipped off at the last second, her back to Hevana and let the woman help her zip the suit.

Hevana Martin

"I understand dear," Hevana said. And she did, she had suffered from her own issues in the past. Sometimes a person did not want others to see their flaws, especially the ones they cared most about. Though she had also learned sometimes it was best to share. Leaning her head forward and pressed it against Coryth's. "But just so we're clear, you look pretty fething hot."

With a smile and wink, Hevana stepped out of the room and closed the door. As she waited for Coryth to change, memories of what she had seen danced in her head and a silly grin adorned her face.

Coryth blushed brightly again, "Thank you." She mouthed more than spoke, her voice that quiet in reply. Compliments something she didn't get too often.

Once Hevana closed the door Cory shifted out of her underwear and slid the suit back on, this time so much easier than the first. Reaching down she had to pull the legs up around her ankles and let the material bunch there. It was about a nine inches too long for her. Reaching back she pulled the zipper up to that point at her waist. Then off went the bra. She pulled the suit over her chest and held it there, "Mind helping me now?" She asked softly, rather timid in tone. The redhead had her worries, her fears and plenty of them. This situation, one she found to be rather awkward.

Hevana Martin

From the lack of swearing Hevana guessed that Coryth was not having as much trouble getting into the body suit this time. Once she got used to it the Jedi would not need help or anything, it was just awkward as hell to pull on something designed to be so tight.

When finally Hevana was called in to help, she stifled a giggle at how much material was bunched around the ankles. Choosing to say nothing for now, she instead answered the question. "Sure love, this is the easy part." Reaching forward, Hevana began to zip up the suit. Then, about halfway up, Hevana's feelings got the better of her and she leaned in and gave Coryth's bare back a light kiss.

Coryth sighed, glancing back to the woman behind her and managed a smile. The help she needed, for her entire life she'd only worn jedi robes, or these days was always wearing a long-sleeved shirt, and tailored slacks if she was outside of her duty hours.

The second Hevana's lips touched her skin, Coryth's eyes widened, and her entire body tensed up. For a moment she took a couple hard, stiff breaths in. No one had done that to her, in so long. So many years since anyone had laid a kiss anywhere on her save for her face. Her body trembled for a moment, and she took another breath to calm herself. The woman on the verge of tears for reasons she could not explain. "Hevana .." She spoke quietly, fearfully. "Can't do that. Can't do that without warning me. No one's done that since before my torture, I've not let anyone."

Hevana Martin

Instantly Hevana felt regret for her actions. Old habits that she normally tried not to fall into with Coryth around. Mentally she started kicking herself, angry at hurting the other woman. She should have known doing that would upset the Jedi, given her past and what she had just seen of the scars across her body. What Hevana had done had been stupid, plain and simple. Stupid, and selfish. Again she thought about how much better off Coryth would be without someone like Hevana in her life, someone without her past.

"I'm sorry Coryth," she said voice full of remorse. She quickly finished zipping up the skinsuit before saying more. "There you go, I'll leave you alone now." Hevana then left the room, her face red with shame.

The feelings of regret and remorse slammed into Coryth like a tidal wave, crashing over her and threatening to overwhelm her senses. Hands moved quickly and she snatched for Hevana's hand. Intent of spinning her around to face the little redhead if she'd let her. "Hevana. Wait." She said firmly but gently. "I never asked you to leave me alone. Never." A sigh followed and for a moment she let silence fall between them.

"You've got to understand, aside from my face, my hands ... No one, and I do mean no one, has touched my skin for at least eleven years. The torture, the nature of it ... It was twisted and sick. The monster would in a most mocking manner, kiss me after cutting me." A shudder overcame her as she recalled the blood on the man's lips, licking at it after each cut.

It was more than she'd told Sarge. More details than she gave anyone, and right now her little hands were trembling. "I've not let people touch me since then. The scars are bad, the feel strange with the nerve damage done to them. If I'm not expecting it, I'm not going to react well. It's not your fault, but it is what is ingrained in me and you have to be patient with me." Coryth's eyes glistening with hints of tears, showing her pain over having to explain this thus far. "Just have to be patient. I'm not like everyone else. I can't handle love in a normal manner. At least not yet." Right now she wondered if maybe it was time to seek someone out, who could do the surgeries required to replace her skin, and graft fresh cloned skin in it's place. To be rid of the way her body responded, to the way the nerves were so badly damaged. The Sith had meant for her to never be healed but technology had come so far in such a short time.

Hevana Martin

"I'm sorry," Hevana repeated her head hung in shame. She was too lost in her own self loathing to really hear all of what Coryth said instead seeming to shrink in on herself. "I never meant to remind you of such things. I'm just not good enough for you, you need someone better than a person like me around."

The bravado and bluff that was normally so much a part of Hevana's outward self had fled, leaving only the fragile and damaged psyche that had suffered to much loss, rejection, and betrayal. Flings were easy. Friends with benifits were easy. Actually caring for someone and trying to form that mutual bond was damnably hard for her. She was willing to accept the flaws of her loved one, but never did she think that the other person might accept all of her flaws as well. An unfair judgement that she did not even realize she was making.

"Hevana!" She snapped, loudly raising her voice to make sure the woman ceased what she was doing. "Stop it!" She growled. "Now listen to me! Listen to every single last word I say ... and listen carefully. Cause now I'm getting upset." Being nice hadn't worked, apparently she was going to have to be more direct.

"Hevana, look at me." She shook the woman's hands and pulled at her. "Look at me." She said again, waiting for Hevana to respond. "I'm trying to explain this to you and you are not listening to me. You don't get to shrink down inside of your mind and ignore me on this. Not when I care. Not when it is this So snap the frell out of it woman!"

"Eyes on mine." She snapped, the bite in her tone remaining but lowered her volume. "Now, listen to every word. Never did I say you were not good enough for me. There isn't anyone better out there for me. Very few are EVER willing to accept me, my scars, my trauma and all and be happy with me. Most run away. You, one of two who have not." She huffed a sigh, upset and annoyed a little hurt as well.

"Secondly, you didn't remind me so much as being touched feels very strange on my flesh. The skin, it's damaged, badly, as you can see. The nerves are beyond messed up. To touch me, without me being prepared, knowing I'll be touched .. Especially when I have not been touched on my bare back in over a decade ... Brings the most strange sensation to me and it scares me when it catches me off guard. I'm afraid of someone hurting me again. It is not to say I don't want it. Because I do. It just has to be on my terms. Clear?" She asked firmly.

"You have to understand, with that torture, I am more frail in this area. You have to be gentle. Slow. And treat me with the utmost respect making sure I am ready before you do something. I'm just asking for patience, for understanding and time. I need that. I need to go slow darling, more so than anyone else in the galaxy."

Letting one of Hevana's hands go, she reached up and brushed back her long red locks. "Want to know how you make me feel Hevana? Because I can show you ... I can let you feel everything that I feel about you." It was hard enough to resist reaching out to Hevana's face and opening her empathy up and allowing Hevana to see it all, to feel every emotion that Coryth did. "If you'll let me." Maybe it would pull Hevana out of this well of self-doubt and depression from such a simple action.

Hevana Martin

With some effort Hevana brought herself to face Coryth when commanded. It took all her effort to keep her brown eyes locked rather than to wander away in fear. Part of her expected Coryth to agree with Hevana that she was not good enough, even though she knew well the Jedi was not that type of person. Still, the words actually said came to a surprise to the soldier. Both in their harshness and their message, one Hevana knew even without being told... yet still apparently needed telling anyway.

"I... but, I mean..." Hevana tried to say. Coryth did not seem interested in letting her get a word in edgewise, and that was probably for the best. Likely anything she had said would have only angered the Jedi Master even more. Though Hevana might not have minded that so much.

"You know, you're pretty hot when you're angry," Hevana said sheepishly onced Coryth had finished. Then she bit her lips, clearly unsure what to say. It was a bit much for someone who strived to be no more than a simply grunt, without worries beyond where she might get sent to next. Why the Galaxy had chosen to deprive her of such base considerations was beyond her, though perhaps it was her own fault for trying to be less than she was. After all, it was impossible to hide her nature as a genetically enhanced human.

Finally, with only the smallest of hesitations, she nodded. "Okay Coryth."

Coryth sighed heavily, and reached up, brushing the hair out of Hevana's eyes, in a most kind caring gesture. At least this time, this time she felt like she got through to Hevana. Taking the woman's hand in hers, still in that suit, with it bunched around her wrists and ankles, she walked with her over to the bench in the middle of the room. Sitting down, she gave a small tug on Hevana's wrist to bring her to the bench with her. "Hot, eh?" She chuckled, but then returned to her seriousness. "I just.. needed to get that across to you. I care, Hevana, so much. And if I didn't care .. I wouldn't be getting upset."

Now with Hevana seated, the little redhead looked up with her steel grey eyes meeting with her brown ones. "Now, this is all empathy. Nothing in the force." She said with a soft smile. "It's going to be fairly intense, and if it becomes too much, just push my hands away and it will end." She instructed as she brought her little hands up to cup both sides of Hevana's face.

Closing her eyes, Coryth carefully, slowly started to work through her emotions, pulling the ones that revolved around Hevana to the forefront of her mind. Then with much care, she let her guards drop. The emotions flooded through her, through her touch to her dear friend. The most intense joy, and happiness came first and she allowed it to settle upon Hevana. A passionate caring followed, with a devote loyalty, and connection to the being before her. Friendship, with all the happiness, frustrations, sadness, and love followed. Passion came next, for the way she wanted to be with Hevana and her own frustrates that she couldn't quite be there with her like that just yet. The love in all its glory and warmth would wash through the woman before her. Coryth did love her, loved her in all the ways she could never quite say, but unlike anyone else in the galaxy at least Coryth could let Hevana feel exactly how she made her feel. To say the least, Cory felt so intensely, deeply about those around her, especially Hevana.

For a few moments longer, Coryth let the emotions hang, let Hevana feel them and work through them all herself. Then slowly the redhead started withdraw. One by one she placed the guards back up and pulled her own emotions back within her own body. "That's how I feel. Don't doubt that. Don't doubt that you are someone special to me. I might still be working it all out in my head. Wrap myself around the idea of loving again, but it doesn't change how I feel. It doesn't change that the feelings are there. Even when I do push you away. Because I know, I know it's not easy trying to express how you feel about me, in such a simple action and watching it have the opposite effect. To see it frighten me. Sadly, that is something I've got to work through on my own. Just, be patient. I know it's easier said than done. But the feelings are there. You've just got to let me catch up with my heart and my head, alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom