Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fishy business on Onderon

So, almost completely without meaning to or thinking about it, or planning it out actually, I made a jedi padawan character and placed her on Onderon in the backstory.
Funnily enough, in the story, she was originally in a small jedi outpost/temple there, and it had recently been slaughtered while she was away on a mission, and Dena'lyn returned to find the inhabitants slaughtered by saber wielding foes. 3 jedi were missing, but the rest were dead.
This places me in an interesting quandry, as I have just been examining the maps, and it appears Onderon was recently dominioned by The One Sith.
So now I am lone padawan with a coincidental [although in my experience, nothing happens on accident] backstory that coincides with the takeover of Onderon.
Perhaps I could find some friendlies willing to help me get to safe space / some opposition to oppose the previous?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom