Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Visit to Coruscant, Hopefuly Not Her Last

The typical bookworm that she was, Kailani decided to visit Coruscant mostly because of the Galactic Museum. I mean, how could she resist, it was one of, if not THE largest and oldest archive of information about the galaxy, in the galaxy. She easily spent the majority of a day there, but quickly realized she could probably spend years coming to the museum every day and still it would have more to offer. Tired and hungry, she left the museum in search of food and drink, and it wasn’t long before she came upon the Dewback Inn. It didn’t look like the nicest place, but she was hungry and tired of walking around, so she went inside.

She could almost feel the gazes of several patrons bore into her as she moved to sit at the bar. She ordered a fizzade to drink and asked what was available to eat. The answer she was given was the ‘special’ stew. Too tired and hungry to go someplace else that might have something better, she ordered a bowl even though she was afraid to even ask what was in it. Once her order is served, she takes to eating her meal and doing her best to not draw attention to herself as she certainly didn’t want any trouble.

[Open to anyone]

Kyrel Ren had visited Coruscant largely undetected, he had visited the former world that was the seat of the Old Republic and Capital of the Galactic Empire over eight centuries ago. He had come covered in regular civilian clothing, his lightsabers mostly hidden within his robes as he wore a cloak to not let anyone see his scarred face. For the Master of Ren, it was his first time visiting Coruscant of course and decided to gain more information on the being he held in high esteem within Imperial History and an heir to his legacy. The man or being name was Darth Vader, much had been lost during the 400-year darkness of course during the Gulag plague, but he was determined to learn more as in some ways his obsessions never ended.

He decided to leave Vader's armor behind, as in if he arrived in the world in it, he didn't want to take the chance of the Jedi, or even the Galactic Alliance to recognize him, and so he went like a shadow to the galactic museum, where he found information on things such as the Old Republic, and even all the way to the Galactic Civil War, but things like Vader he could only find maybe a few records on, but not a complete history, this brought him great anger as he walked through the halls, through the numerous areas of artifacts, records, and holograms, he decided he would try again the next day and decided to check into the dewback inn.

The patrons instantly stared at him, he kept his face hidden and only asked for a simple water from the bar as he walked to the back he placed his yellow gaze on a dolphinian as he went to sat down in the back of the bar covered in shadow.

[member="Kailani Orsa"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
The city world of Coruscant seemed to becoming her second him as it was the umpteenth time the young apprentice had visited the planet, though hopefully this time would be more civil and no devolve into a drunken 4 way bar fight with a Wookie a Mando and a Gungan Sith lord. Sukai entered the galactic museum, wondering why she had not come here before, the structure was huge and probably stored the largest amount of information in the Galaxy accessible to the public.

It would take years probably several life times to go through all the data here, at least she could count on her vampire heritage to see such a task though, but today she had a particular topic in mind to research, that being the famous Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker. The playboy Jedi and his apparent death that the newly formed empire made public seemed off to Sukai. The family records as well as her mother seemed to point to the Jedi knight being the personal assistant to the chancellor at the time, so why was he too killed at the temple.

While searching through the data something caught her eye, a man walking in, shrouded by a dark clock. Despite not giving off a force signature Sukai knew something about the man screamed darkside, no one would dress that way and come into a heavily populated area unless they did not want to be recognized. She kept her distant but made sure to keep an eye out for when he left, after some time the man strode out of the complex, seeming to angry, and heading for an establishment called the Dewback Inn.

Despite better judgment she followed the man, even if he was some dark lord she had faced worst and lived, though prone to irrational decision anything sentient could be reasoned with to some extent.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] / [member="Kailani Orsa"]

The stew somehow tasted even worse than it looked, and after eating about a third of the bowl, Kailani decided she wasn’t hungry anymore. She washed the last bite of stew down with the rest of her drink before ordering a glass of water. Otherwise she sat there with one of her eyes trained on the inside of the cantina, and the other on the entrance. This meant she spotted the cloaked cyborg as soon as he entered. She had a really bad feeling about him, as if something was telling her that he was more dangerous than every other shady individual in the cantina combined.

When Kyrel moved to sit in the shadows with a glass of water, she caught him looking back at her, his gaze chilling her to the core and causing her tail to twitch slightly out of nervousness. She looked at her glass of water as if deciding whether to finish it or just leave, and ultimately decided she would stay for the moment, pouring a bit of the liquid into the side of her mouth. At that moment, her attention was drawn to another entering the cantina, this time a woman. She looked the woman over, but still felt like Kyrel was the biggest threat in the room and so that was who she ultimately made sure she kept one of her eyes trained on.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] / [member="Kyrel Ren"]

Razel was overdressed from head to toe in clothing. Boots, coat, gloves, hat, baggy pants, the whole lot. Because of this, his cybernetic body was pretty much completely covered. He had been in the museum to see what he could add to his database. He got a lot, and if he could have he would have been grinning at how much info he got about the past. He spent quite a while there before heading out. He was given a message on his built in HUD: 'Food required'. A sigh would be let out as he strolled over to a place called the Dewback Inn.

He strolled in leisurely and some eyes turned to him due to his being absurdly overdressed. He went to the counter, asking what there was to eat. For a moment, the man there said nothing, creeped out by Razel's partly robotic voice. Then he, as before, mentioned the stew of the day. Nodding and taking said soup, Razel sat down. Or, pretended to. He really had to hold his own weight. One glance at the rickety chair he was gonna take told him it couldn't take his weight.

Rolling a flap down, Razel began eating. He barely even minded the flavor. The constant taste of metal in his mouth from his jaw made him kind of numb to flavor. You would have to have a keen eye to see his metal jaw as he ate quickly. He looked over at the figure in the shadows drinking water. Razel didn't really care much as he continued eating. Afterwards, he would stay there for a while and rest a little, discreetly loading an energy cell into his arm.

[member="Kailani Orsa"] / [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] / [member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel was left to himself as he looked around, he had traveled far from First Order space to study the ancient secrets of the past, as he mostly had done so many times, but ever since leaving he felt someone had been following him, and so he chose to be extra wary watch. The room had smelled and it looked filthy, he was disgusted by the miserable vagrants that dare inhabit the place as he was left to the shadows. He kept himself hidden as best he could, but so far he was curious about one being. A Dolphinian a humanoid native to the world of Mon Calamari, and so when she looked at him, he returned her gaze.

He then got up and decided to have a chat if she so dared, but his face would be covered by the cowl he wore. He stood up, the other patrons staring at him as he started to walk across, his metal prosthetics making a slight clanking noise as he approached the woman. He then chose to sit right next to her, feeling something more akin to caution he spoke his voice rough and raspy. "Greetings I see you are oddly curious of what I am?" He said as he paid no attention to the other cyborg that inhabited the room as well.

[member="Razel Kolt"] [member="Kailani Orsa"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Kailani drank the last of the water in her glass and set it down on the bar. She was taking a moment to think about where she would go next when she noticed the man sitting in the shadows stand up and start walking toward her. Part of her was screaming inside her head to run out of the bar and just keep on running, but she remained frozen, sitting on the bar stool. As he came up to the bar and took a seat right next to her, she did her best to stay calm but her heart was beating faster and faster. Then came the greeting, very polite, she had to admit.

"Well, it's hard to tell when I can't see much of you, though I can clearly hear that you are not all flesh and bone. On the other hand, I could say that you seem to be curious of me also. I suppose I'd be a rare sight anywhere, but even more unusual in a place like this. Maybe next time I should pack a lunch of my own before I go to the museum, though I wasn't expecting to really find anything I'd love to eat here, hard to have fresh seafood or fruit on a planet that's all city." She stopped talking for the moment as she realized her reply had become a bit of a ramble, likely talking too much out of nervousness. As the bartender refilled her glass of water, she nodded to him and picked up the glass, drinking half of it fairly swiftly.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Sukai had followed the strange man into the establishment, it was strange but maybe they were just wanting some alone time from what ever had made them angry. To not look out of place she walked up to the bar, a meter or two away from a strangely dressed man eating some strange soup, but unlike the doplhinain who had clearly hated the taste he was not put off by it at all.

"What do you want girly", she was not really expecting to be served but decided to go along with it to look normal, "Any sort of meat you have, well done, and a Correlia brandy", She placed a few credits on the ground to cover the cost and continued to observe both the dark robed man and the doplhinain, and their very one sided conversation. Both seemed to be alright with one another, but she could not shake this feeling that the robed man had some other goal in mind, or perhaps she was just over reacting again.

l [member="Kailani Orsa"] l [member="Kyrel Ren"] l [member="Razel Kolt"] l

Razel Glanced over to the Dolphinian and robed man. The former seemed a little intimidated, or perhaps nervous. The other was either curious or insulted about the curiosity of the Dolphinian. The man was clearly partly cybernetic, though not to the extent of Razel. He finished his stew and continued looking at the two conversing over to one side.

Something seemed a little off about the cyborg. Razel couldn't quite put his finger on what though. He just seemed a little... out of place perhaps. The other didn't seem to mind all too much though. But Razel hadn't seen somebody move directly next to a stranger for a chat before. Either the man was completely socially awkward... or he had some other goal in mind.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] / [member="Kailani Orsa"] / [member="Kyrel Ren"] /

Kyrel could feel the same precense following him and he could feel it in this very room, and he could also not help but chuckle at how the Dolphinian was speaking, He sensed fear of course, and he could understand her fear of course, it wasn't everyday that a powerful Force Wielder, especially one gifted in the power of the dark side approached you out of the blue, even if you didn't know it. No matter he found the woman adorable with her increased nervous chattering, he looked at her his face largely hidden, he doubted if she could tell who or what exactly he was, and if he had wanted to kill her she was thus far oblivious to him and for now that would remain.

He placed his hand upon her, cold due to the metal prosthesis, but he said as if he was sounding gentle. In a tone filled with kindness if only to ease her fear. "I am not. And some would consider me a monster as well, but you my dear are a rare sight indeed. I have only encountered one of your kind and that is all. But you do look lovely for a female of your species, but you have nothing to fear from me. I mean you no harm, and so you don't have to be frightened."

He said trying to have her relax and maybe enter into a civilized conversation

[member="Razel Kolt"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="Kailani Orsa"]

She shuddered as he placed his hand on her, feeling the cold metal against her sensitive skin. But as he spoke, she could hear the kindness despite his rough and raspy voice. When he mentioned having met another of her species before, that certainly grabbed her attention as she nearly dropped her glass of water and looked at him with wide eyes. She was so surprised that she nearly missed his compliment that followed, but a moment later she blushed a bit as it sunk in.

"So there is another apart from myself who has come to leave the isolation of the shelter worlds we were shipped to generations ago, and travel a bit. What were they like?" She asked with a clear tone of excited curiosity before drinking the rest of her glass of water and requesting another refill. Looking back at the man sitting next to her, she felt her mind wander a bit and she wondered what exactly he was. For a moment she considered using her echolocation to peer through the darkness of his hood, but decided against it out of respect for privacy, and also that it would be rather noisy and likely to disturb the rest of the bar, of which some likely wouldn't take it well. Instead, she decided to open the floor to further conversation with a simple question. "Is there anything else you want to talk about?" Clearly, she was feeling more relaxed now than she was just a few moments ago.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] / [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] / [member="Razel Kolt"]

Kyrel could feel that she is calmer than what she was earlier, such things were easy to him, and so kept his hand on her's and even decided to cover her refills of water for her by throwing a couple of credit chips on the table, he had to admit she was attractive for what she was, and even interesting, but he was also curious and so decided to stay right with her and keep her company and who knows what else as he sat down.

When she asked about the being he encountered long ago, he said to her in his kind tone. "Well all I do know was that he was a jedi thousands of years old, although I do not remember his name and it has been years since I have seen him."

He said as he rubbed her hand, and looked at her the barest hint of a smile could be seen on his face, as he was still wary of those behind him, but nonetheless, kept his eyes on her, and as she asked what he wanted to talk about. He responded. "Well my dear what do you want to talk about."

[member="Kailani Orsa"] [member="Razel Kolt"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Her food finally arrived after a bit as Sukai continued to observe the strangely cloaked man talk with the aquatic creature, true she was a bit intrigued by their race and had never seen off their home world, but her attention was still stuck on the man. She started to partake in the food given, not very good at all, how this place was still in business was beyond her, looks like the manager would wind up with a few extra hole in him the next day.

She continued to observe the man, and almost spat out her drink up him, flirting?!, "ack", Sukai choked a bit and coughed, was very surprised by the mood swing of the man. From pisses upon leaving the museum to now flirting with strangers, all but interesting, still strangers. "This day just keeps getting stranger and stranger".

l [member="Kyrel Ren"] l [member="Kailani Orsa"] l [member="Razel Kolt"] l

Kailani’s water consumption did seem to slow down, as she wasn’t so thirsty anymore, and also wasn’t sipping away out of nervousness. When Kyrel said what he remembered about the other Dolphinarian though, she blinked in surprise. “Did you say thousands of years? That would mean he was around before the plague… Wow, and Jedi too? Interesting. I wonder how he’s managed to live so long.” She pondered for a moment, then looked down for a moment as she felt him rubbing her hand, and as she looked back up at him she caught that bit of a smile as he turned the question of what to talk about right back at her.

“Hmm, what do I want to talk about? Well, I’ve only just met you here in this awful bar. Perhaps we could tell each other a bit more about ourselves. I can go first, but would you like to go for a bit of a walk with me? I don’t think I want to stay here anymore and there has to be other interesting places to see on this planet than the museum.” She asked as she stood up and stretched a bit, turning as she heard some hacking and coughing. “Are you alright?” She asked Sukai as she looked upon the woman with a concerned gaze.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] / [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] / [member="Razel Kolt"]

Razel sighed. He'd probably spent too long here already. What time he'd spent there he could have spent out, exploring perhaps. He reached into his pocket for credits and pulled out some credits, leaving them on the table. He stood up and left. Who knew, perhaps he was missing out on something. But probably not. He mumbled to himself, "Heh. Time to see what trouble finds me this time then."
And so he left, no turning back.

(My short post exit...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom