Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time member, multiple time browser

[member="Maya Vixen"]
Come to the Dark Side.
Specifically the Sith.

We'll allow you to harness your full potential, and train you to be the best, even if it means making you better than ourselves.
Code:
/end shameless plug

The Void Hunter

T
[member="Darth Sinna"]
aw aren't you just the rainbow after the storm?

@Akaito
I took them muhahahaha!

[member="Darth Ares"]
No, this is coming from the person who jumped head-first into a Leviathan.
Alone.
Where were you again? Flirting with the locals?

Well, (this could be Yoru rubbing off on me), I've never really be much for Force Users. I enjoy Star Wars, I just kind of always found the idea of these "Holier than Thou" Force Users to be a bit too overbearing. Mainly I have a distaste for the Jedi because of their heavily Church like structure and influence, and while I lean more towards Sith because I can understand them being a parallel to "Pagan" groups that fought against an organized Church, Force Users as a whole were always a put off for me.

My apologies. I already had thoughts of either doing something with a Pirate or a Corporate feel to it for the character.

[member="Maya Vixen"]

In all honesty, good, too many force users on here anyhow. I suggest joining the Mandos or black sun as they seem to be the bigger NFU fractions. Personally I am about to make a final fantasy picked character to be a bounty hunter, but first have him train and grow in the Mandalorians instead of just saying he is a mandalorian.

Welcome btw

[member="Maya Vixen"]

Ello, if you are ever looking for a role play, Solan Charr, the Rogue Force User that kicks but and takes names, signing on to say hi and offer your char some fun. Naw, but really if you ever are up for it, im more than glad to help out on this char or any of my others.

The Void Hunter

T
Maya Vixen said:
Well, (this could be Yoru rubbing off on me), I've never really be much for Force Users. I enjoy Star Wars, I just kind of always found the idea of these "Holier than Thou" Force Users to be a bit too overbearing. Mainly I have a distaste for the Jedi because of their heavily Church like structure and influence, and while I lean more towards Sith because I can understand them being a parallel to "Pagan" groups that fought against an organized Church, Force Users as a whole were always a put off for me.

My apologies. I already had thoughts of either doing something with a Pirate or a Corporate feel to it for the character.
see, the thing is... this guys a merc :3
no good-bad stuff, just do what I feel like... I just wanted to lift people and slice them ^_^
my god... I just realized... my other guys a merc to...
2. plus the sum of the universe=3...HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

Try the Silver Jedi they lets just say have there own idea of the force and light side. Come on after play time she had with the sith they still wanted her back so bad they took her back, pregnant and all.

[member="Darth Ares"] some of us aren't your run of the mill jedi and holy then thee personality...

Okay so she more of a hippy a carefree loving hippy.

[member="Maya Vixen"]
That's cool too, we have an entire community of companies and their CEOs who continuously do bussiness with each other and such, merchants included. There's also many groups that hire non-force users for their infantry and fleeting.

Welcome to the site of the real, anime, and maybe the occassional furry.

Have fun, have a good time, beware the cannibal, we'll let you guess who.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Oka Osaa

[member="Solan Charr"] #Roguelifedabest

There's different kinds of Jedi. Some are very strong with the way of the Jedi life and some are not. I think joining the sith isn't the way to go. They believe in power, power for bad use(or atleast that's what all the sith I have disputes with are all about). Just on the record, I have no problem with the sith but they're hostile.

Joining the republic or light side is cool but it has restrictions to be called a light side user. If I were you, I'd stay neutral if you don't wanna take orders from either. Mandalorians and The Black Sun are excellent choices for a NFU life. But the choice is yours, unlimited power or be civilized.

The Void Hunter

T
[member="Maya Vixen"] you'll get used to it... everyone on this site is creepy...
​as am I *maniacal clown laughter*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom