Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order: Primo Victorian [Development]

Jen Rennic

J
Turbolasers weren't really a specialty of Jen's, she was more at home with the day to day functions of the ship, where she would make sure people were doing their job.
"Yes I believe the standard works for now, I'm not really to good with knowledge on the weapons systems."
Jen looks through a few papers she still had with her, checking for anything about weapon systems she maybe could use for a reference, to help her with her knowledge.
"Yes I think the standard would work well for the time being, and if we find something better we could refit it."
Jen makes a few notes on some papers to make sure the changes to the stations were noted, and she could pass them on to the engineers. Jen was noting every little change they made, paper work was something she did do well. She the started to look over the mooring locations for the stations over the planets to see if here was better places to have them moored.
"Admiral what if we move the Hexham to position 28 decimal 35 around the planet? Then move the Merton to 19 decimal 20? I think they would be in a more optimal positions there to support the defense fleets with their fighters."
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Nils Brenner"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Senior Chief Rennic was lucky that Fiolette was all too familiar with weapon systems. Fio looked out of the corner of her eye as the Chief went through a few more papers, "good." She says plainly and makes a notation, "now we will give up our warhead launchers for fighter compliments, and with our friends at the FOSB up top here to maintain the listening post there, hospital and living quarters here with security, and troops there and perhaps as you've suggested an arboretum or two."

Fiolette switches to the holomodel, "now Captain Brenner, isn't it?" She addresses him directly, "how would you suggest we layout the fighter wedge?" She brings up the display of the triangle wedge, the smaller end fitting neatly into the center mast of the station and the outter end made with fighters in mind.

She then turned her attention back to Rennic, "we have the Meerstadt Naval Yards on Yalara would this put them in better range of the station?"

[member="Jen Rennic"] | [member="Nils Brenner"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]​

Jen Rennic

J
"Yes I believe that would better support the planet."
Jen continued to look over the reports for the stations, everything seemed to check out at this point. She doubled checked it and triple checked it, she didn't want any mistakes on her end for these new stations.​
"Is there anything else you need Admiral, everything seems to check out at this point, not sure what else I can do to help except whip the engineers into shape."
Jen waited for the Admiral to reply, and see what her view were on the subject at hand. Jen sits down patiently to listen and see what the Admiral has in store for her, after all this. Then a look of dread and depression washed over Jen's face as the thoughts of her comrades she lost in the omega crisis came back to, being the tough woman she was though, she didn't shed a tear, just shook her head and tried to recompose herself.​
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]​

Fiolette Fortan

F
Time had passed as time does, and Fiolette was still considered in recovery. She felt fine and wanted to get up and move about, but Balance knows that wasn't going to happen. She sat with her back against the headboard, her eyes were focused on the holoprojection of the station. Fiolette had changed the name of it, again. The Galidraan-class she now called it, a versatile station to serve the needs of the First Order. The two stations that were already well into phase three, phase one being the completion of the stem, phase two the arms and their locking mechanisms had been built. Three, three was behind on time, Albion-class tug boats had worked to move modules and now were working to put them back in but had stopped when they nearly scraped part of the arms off. Visibly she was frustrated if the two test stations were running this far behind then she feared for the Kuragin, the third station that was still in phase one. She had taken [member="Jen [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=tahoma]Rennic"]'s advice and put in for the personnel she recommended and reorganized the stem to feel more like a little city than a military station. [member="Gerhard Maxim"] would be about today, no doubt to speak with her about the ground force's role on the station.

Her niece, [member="Natasi Fortan"] would also be by, whether it was personal or professional... Fiolette didn't know, not yet anyway. What she did know was that she needed to push the completion of either Hexham or Merton. She wondered if Natasi's pet representative could move resources so that the Galidraan stations could be completed on time. Lucy would be out for the day, studying. Josef had the girls and the old woman was on her own, left to her own devices. She sat and stared at the unfinished projects list and sighed. She needed to find a way of getting them all done, now... She could hear someone coming down the hall, her eyes still focused on the holoprojection as the footsteps got closer, and soon enough the door opened.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Natasi made a second attempt to visit her aunt. Without her little gremlin of a cousin to guard the door, she would not be stopped this time. In truth, she should not have allowed herself to be stopped last time, but it was difficult to assert oneself to a long-lost aunt who had nearly died in service to the nation. And so it was that Natasi pushed into the medical suite where here Aunt [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] was recuperating, calling out a greeting and shrugging out of her coat. She hung it on a hook over the back of the door before turning to her aunt.

"Fiolette," she said as she approached, hesitating at the side of her bed before leaning over and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Are you well?" She pulled up a chair and sank into it, setting her briefcase on her lap and popping the lid. "I have some things we need to discuss, regarding the Kerkov operation, if you're feeling up to it. Isobel is on the warpath about it, so I want to bring good news to tomorrow's cabinet meeting."

Fiolette Fortan

F
"I am as well as one could hope for," Fiolette remarked as she looked through the blueprints of the formerly named Kerkov-class station. "You can inform them that it is not to be the Kerkov-class, and it will be the Galidraan-class Multipurpose Military Station, now then," she took a moment and looked over at her niece. "We are officially behind schedule with the module changes, but once they are complete they will stay that way. We'll lock up the arms and that will be that, I'm afraid." Fiolette looked over back to her notes, "now then your Captain Brenner was more than helpful yesterday in providing names of those who could lead at either Hexham or Merton."

"I await one of the army commanders to inform me of how many ground troops we can station," she adds and then says, "and thus far here are the blueprints." Without Lucy, Fiolette wasn't sure who to send off to do what and sighed as she looked at her desk. "I have a state of the navy report to write, along with the reviewing of the Warspite-class dreadnought, and the Reign-class bomber. It was supposed to be finished weeks ago and now we're just behind schedule, and it will not do."

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

skin, bone, and arrogance
Natasi rubbed the bridge of her nose and looked to the side. It wasn't Fiolette's fault, but Natasi was not relishing returning to Isobel Churchill empty-handed once more. She frowned at the idea of going ten rounds with the Minister of Defense at the next cabinet meeting, but there was nothing to be done about it. "Very well," she said hesitantly, tucking her hair behind her left ear. Natasi took the blueprints and studied them carefully for a few moments. "Where is Lucy, by the way? She wasn't pacing outside your door, waiting to bare her teeth at whoever dared approach this time. Are you doing all right without her? I should arrange an intern for you."

She pulled out a pen and notebook and jotted herself a note. "Tell me more about this Galidraan-class station. What kind of applications are we looking at for them?"

Jen Rennic

J
Jen stretched as she leaned up and climbed out of bed carefully, as to not disturb the other occupant of her bed. She walked over to the kitchen, to make a pot of coffee, but chose not to. She then put on her uniform, and walked out the door. She chose to walk over and check in on the progress of the Stations, as well as the cold mean creature of what passes as an Admiral, no-a-days. The Senior Chief walked into the hospital, some of the staff tried to stop her, but she was a sailor on a mission to finish these stations. Making to the elevator, she heads to the Admiral's floor. Looking around Jen couldn't see Lucy around, so maybe this could get ugly. Walking up to the door of the Admiral's room and knocking on the door.​
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]​

Fiolette Fortan

F
"Studying," Fiolette replied without skipping a beat, "she's to take her entrance exams for the Military Academy, soon and she musn't be disturbed." She could hear her niece's voice and tone, knowing that the woman did not enjoy hearing that things were not as they should be and that once again something had changed. "Your Captain Brenner had been recommending a few commanders to lead the starfighters stationed at Hexham and Merton, however, as it stands we would be quite limited in how many of these stations we could field." She also is reminded of the intern, "no I can manage without her and Senior Chief Rennic has been more than helpful."

Speak of the devil.

"Ah that must be her now, come in Senior Chief," she turns back to her niece, "Grand Moff Fortan this is Senior Chief Rennic, she's been quite diligent in her work, now then." Adjusting her glasses, "we'll be adjusting the size of the station to approximately 2,800 metres, we'll be focused on turning these Galidraans into sector anchors, and I shall have a report on your desk soon with regards to the state of the fleet after Castameer." She tried not to shudder at the thought of the battle that could have very well taken her life, and for all intents and purposes, it should have. "But the idea is that these stations would serve the purpose of fleet coordination, you see each fleet would be assigned to a sector making it easier for Planetary Defense, Sector Patrol and Incursion Commands to keep track, and we'll station troops at each one, mostly Stormtroopers, unless you have other recommendations, either one of you, and."

She flips a page, "of course hospital, ship repair, resupply will also be a focal point here, and with these, as sector anchors, we'll have a larger capacity for shipping goods throughout first order space. Our supply lines should be more efficient, now then - we will be giving up quite a lot in return as they will be sector anchors they won't be as heavily armed and will be quite reliant on the Starfighter Corps, m'dear."

"Suggestions?" She asked to both of them, as she looked between Rennic and Natasi.

[member="Jen [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=tahoma][SIZE=14px]Rennic"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]

Jen Rennic

J
"I don't have anymore suggestions Admiral."
Jen took a seat, she was still a bit worried since Lucy wasn't around this could possibly end poorly.​
"I have word from the engineers that every thing is on schedule now, the stations should be completed right when they should be."
The Senior Chief looked over the new plans again, just to make sure she didn't miss anything. There was nothing more she could add to the plans they looked good to her, not that it really mattered to her either, since she had a desk job now for the most part.​
"If we are complete here? Permission to leave, I must report to my new posting, as Lead Non Comm at the Naval Academy."
It was just then it dawned on her that the Grand Moff was there, again not that she cared, Government officers didn't mean much to her, Jen at this point was more worried about who was filling in for her at the Academy for the time being.​
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom