Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order: Primo Victorian [Development]

Fiolette Fortan

F
uI9yBO3.png
The Cosmic Balance Center of Healing

Prosperia, Dosuun

The room was quiet, and Fiolette was alone reading mostly. Reading over the designs of the newly renamed Kerkov-class military station. FIS Hexham and Merton were both the first of the Kerkov-class one rested in orbit of Yalara the other over Effekt. The Kerkov was 1,800 meters with three separate 600 meter sides that fit together. This enabled the Kerkov to perform multiple functions at once. As it stood Hexham and Merton mirrored each other, both were fitted with listening posts and a starfighter wing, the difference was that Merton performed a logistical duty while Hexham worked more toward manufacturing.

Resting in her bed with papers spread along the desktop built for the Admiral, a gift from her niece. She heard a knock at the door and sighed, "unless you're here to administer the best pain medication this side of the balance, go away." Old Ironpants retorted as she adjusted her glasses, "this is not necessary and neither is this," she said mostly to herself.

The Kerkov required teams of tug boats, and engineers to change the modular sections out, which in her opinion wasn't the most efficient way to do this. On top of that, the station wasn't exactly fitted to defend itself greatly mostly because both Hexham and Merton had a wing of fighters to protect it. So she wondered, what would happen if that station didn't have a wing of fighters to its name? This just was not going to work, not at all. Another knock on her door, "honestly what is my niece paying you for if you cannot read the bloody sign on the door when it says do not disturb!"

A cough, "mom." Lucy says as the door creaks, "there's a Senior Chief Petty Officer Rennic? She says she's here to see you?"

A quirked brow greeted Lucy, and Fio replied, "are you going to stand there all day looking so pathetic or are you going to send her in?" Taking off her glasses Fio waited as the eighteen-year-old side-stepped and gestured to allow [member="Jen Rennic"] into the recovery room of Admiral Fiolette Yvarro.

Jen Rennic

J
SCPO Rennic, never unless she really needed to, liked to bother any Flag Officer, but this was one of those special cases it needed to be done.
As the young eighteen year old girl motioned for her to enter the room, Jen just shook her head, took a deep breath, and stepped through the doorway. In all her 20 years of service, there wasn't something she hated more than pissing off some Admiral with bad news. When she got inside she snapped to a salute as custom, then proceeded to inform the Admiral.
"Admiral [member="Fiolette Yvarro"], here are the daily progress reports, for each division. Engineering Division 2-3 are two days behind schedule, and the fighter wing for the FIV Merton has been delayed a week. Tug crew Albion is also reporting a small engine malfunction, they say they can get it fixed in 3 hours. Also I would like to note that you still haven't finalized the commanding officers for each of the stations, as well as the deck divisions for the hangers. I know this wasn't the news you wanted to hear but those are the reports I have for you Ma'am."
The Senior Chief passed the papers over to the Admiral and waited for the reply, one she expected to be quite harsh, as it was the Senior Chief's job to make sure everything was running smoothly and on time. Though with the recent Omega conflict there was a severe drop of man power due to massive casualties. Jen knew this and tried to keep the shifts working efficiently, but it was hard without doing work round the clock.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette raised a brow when the SPCO placed the necessary paperwork on her desk. Hanging one edge of her glasses off her lips she sighed. Slipping the pair of glasses back on she organized the paperwork on her desk. "FIS," she corrected and and sighed, "Merton is delayed, first they were ahead of schedule and now they're behind." Her voice was flat, even - the tugs were in the process of installing the new modular section. Wings and listening posts were not up for discussin, Grand Moff Natasi Fortan was very explicit in what she wanted for both stations.

"Ask the crew of the Albion if they are members of the Alliance or the First Order," she says still with a flat voice as she stares at the report of their engine malfuction, "because I wonder what these engineers are doing, are they sitting about staring out into the abyss?" She looks up at the SCPO.

"Did I miss a very important event, and this is why the malfuction is going to take three hours to fix?" She crumpled the report and tossed it into the trash can that had been put there by her daughter so everything she threw went in and if didn't, that's why she had a daughter. "Senior Chief Rennic, may I call you Senior Chief Rennic." It wasn't so much a question as it was a statement.

"Can you recommend to me commanders who are worthy enough to care for these stations?" Fiolette is quite serious, as she grabs a few folders from the desktop. Handing them to Senior Chief Rennic she looks at the other woman and says quite firmly, "tell me if anyone in that file is absolutely worthy of commanding either station, stations which are to be the lead of this class."

Fiolette's lips formed a thin line as she examined Rennic. There weren't many officers, let alone enlisted - that Fiolette considered worth her time. This one had... potential. "Get me someone from Starfighter Corps, we'll see if they have names they can recommend."

[member="Jen Rennic"]

Jen Rennic

J
Jen looks at the Admiral with a stern look, like trying to make sure the Admiral knew it wasn't Jen's fault people were screwing up. Jen then grabs the files with potential commanders for the stations, to look over them. As for the tug with an engine malfunction she would yell and whip the work into them. The Star Fighter Corp would be a bit harder as normally being on the bridge Jen never really tended to meet any of the pilots. Jen turned to leave the room and get everyone back to work, when she in a sarcastic manner saluted, and said "I'll get right on that Admiral." There was almost a hit in insubordination in her words, but at this point Jen didn't care. Jen found this Admiral the most troublesome she has ever worked with.
After exiting the room, Jen glared at the Admiral's daughter, this glare was one no one ever wanted to see. It was the kind of glare like she didn't belong here and only got a post in the Navy because of her mother. No a word was spoken between the two women outside the room. Jen walked away and went right to the Chief in charge of Engineering, and laid into him, forcing double shifts until work was caught up on.
"SCPO Rennic to FIV Albion?"
"Go ahead Senior Chief."
"Get to work on that malfunction I need it fixed yesterday, if you need to call some engineers from the FIV Domination, I know they are not doing anything at the moment they are on liberty for the time being."
"Understood Senior Chief, we will get it done within the hour."
Jen sighed again, then walked to her quarters where she would get some of her affairs in order for when these stations are completed. She thought to herself, how much things wouldn't get done if she wasn't around, and seriously thought why some people seem so reliant on her to get jobs done. It's the life of a Senior Non Com we are the bad guys for the officers so they always are right in the eyes of the enlisted and the brass, but yet Jen wouldn't change it for the world she loved the fact she could yell at people and get things done, she always was that kind of person even as a child, and now at forty years old things really didn't change.
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Lucy wanted to tell Rennic that she hadn't been dismissed. No one just goes about their day, not when Admiral Fiolette Yvarro was around. Fio need only give her daughter a solid look. The Cosmic Balance Center of Healing was located in Prosperia, the second city of Dosuun. A prefabricated modernised city with little to no military influence - no that was reserved for cities such as Avalonia or Victoria, and even Kalast. Lucy asked the nurses where it was the Senior Chief had gone, the eighteen-year-old had not yet entered the service although she would be attending the War College in Victoria soon enough.

Taking after her mother and father by joining an Imperial Navy. She would be working administration, a paper pusher at best - something her mother... Prior to Castameer had frowned upon, but it seemed now things would be, okay. At least for the moment, Lucy used apublicholo to ring up the Senior Chief [member="Jen [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=verdana][SIZE=14px]Rennic"]. "Hello? Senior Chief Petty Officer Rennic? This is Lucy Yvarro, Admiral Yvarro's daughter - she'd like you to come back down to her room, please." She leaned over to look as a nurse ran out of the Admiral's room, "now please..."

It hadn't escaped the young girl, the kind of eyes she had gotten from the senior non-commissioned officer. It would be one she would have to deal with every day being who she was, and that was the Admiral's daughter. She walked back to her mother's room. "I called her."

"And?"

Lucy shrugged.

"I am so proud of your efficiency, truly, perhaps working in administration is your call after all," the snide remark left Fiolette's lips and she didn't think to apologize. The Admiral looked down at Merton and Hexham's delays and sighed, "why is everyone so incompetent," wondering aloud, "it's not like the Supreme Leader up and died."

The teenager took in a deep breath and exhaled, "mom, please - you can't force everyone to bend to your will."

Fiolette gave her daughter a look.

"Right, listen I'm going to be outside," not everyone was a tactical officer right from the start, Lucy let herself out and could hear her mother ripping through papers. Taking a seat outside of the room she looked down to the end table and noticed a few magazines. Cousin Natasi sure did cover up a lot of them, she thought to herself as she picked one up and flipped through it.

"Lucinyia!"

Closing her eyes the teenager rose from her seat and set the magazine down, "yes?" She asked walking into the room.

"Where is she?"

Lucy groaned, "I will call her... again."

Fiolette looked at her daughter and then at her desk and put her hands on top of it, "no, wait." After the Sloane had gone down, the Admiral thought for sure she had breathed her last. "Lucy." She looked at her daughter and her voice seemed warm, "come here."

The teenager blinked, and looked skeptical.

"I'm not going to bite your head off, just, please, come here." She said and watched as Lucy crossed to meet with her mother. Fio put her arms around the girl and apologized, she needed to get used to not being an Admiral all the time, and just... be Fiolette. "You don't deserve my wrath, you're too good of a girl for that."

Lucy smiles a little, "I'll call the Senior Chief, mom, just rest okay?"

"Lucy." Fio says, "I love you."

"I love you too, mom," Lucy gives her mom a kiss on the cheek and then walks out of her room to use the public holo, again.

Jen Rennic

J
Jen being in her quarters tried to rest a little bit, knowing she would be called in again by the Admiral, or worse her "Yeoman." She hear her holo receiver beep with an incoming transmission but, Jen chose not to answer it knowing who it was from. Instead she chose to go take a shower and change out of her uniform for the night. Jen turns on the holonet to see what is going on in the capital, and maybe see any news about new ships or anything note worthy. She still couldn't let go of the fact that her crew-mates of the FIV Indomitable were all dead, and some rogue sith did it. She just scoffs in disgust at the thought of the Sith, to her it was just hocus pocus, sorcery, she didn't believe in the force and to her all that mattered was if she could shoot it.
Jen turned off the holonet, and walked over to her kitchen to pour herself a drink, she grabbed the first thing she saw, poured a small glass and shot it down quickly. She poured herself another drink, and started to think what bug was up the Admiral, to make her act the way she was, she didn't even realize she started talking aloud.
"I mean seriously what is her problem...I was just doing my job, nothing more, what is her problem!" Jen slams the glass on the table shattering it and cutting up her hand a bit. She looked at her hand and went over to the kitchen to wash out the wound, then bandaged it to keep it clean. She sat back down and looked over some of the commanding officers again, none seemed to jump out at her. She also remember she needed someone from the Starfighter Corp to help out as well, she looked up some pilots and the one that jumped out was [member="Nils Brenner"] she sent him a message to come talk to her and the Admiral at some point to see what we could do about the problems. Jen sighed again, got up and headed for her bed when her holo receiver beeped again, she couldn't ignore it a second time.
"Damn," She said before answering. "This is Senior Chief Rennic, what's the problem now?"

Fiolette Fortan

F
Lucy looked at the holo and thought on her words carefully and also thought on who she was speaking to and then, "mother would like for you to come back down and assist her with finding suitable commanders. I can handle the legwork of calling and finding reports, she just needs someone who actually," she paused to get the right word for this, "who actually has been in the field as it were. Mother has only worked with the same people for so many years and so she's." A sigh escaped her as she just came right out and said it plain and simple, "listen I get it, she's a capital B. This is just who she is, she's worked all her life in the Navy and I don't know, I don't know. She's an old senile lady who needs help with this station because it gives her something to do that doesn't involve yelling at the Center's staff all day."

She groaned a little, "if you have an issue just let me know and I'll uh, I'll see if my cousin can knock some sense into mother. My cousin has a way with words..." From there she waited for Rennic's response and then knew she'd have to deliver the news to her mother.

The young girl wasn't at liberty to disclose who that was, but nevertheless, if there was ever another person who could handle her own mother the way her mother handled other people, it was cousin Natasi for sure. Adjusting her tunic she turned on her heels and headed back for her mother's room. "Mom, I called Rennic and-"

"Huh," she said aloud when she saw her mother slumped in her bed. "Mom?"

"You called Rennic, and?"

Lucy took a breath she was a little startled, "uh... do I."

"I'm fine dear."

"Mom, seriously - just, hey, it'll be fine. I called Renn-"

"Do I look fine, Lucy?" Fio gestured to her legs and her condition in general, "I am half the woman I used to be."

"Mom, stop it, just stop it! You're fine and you're going to be fine, you're not alone anymore," Lucy told her mother as she crossed the room and looked her mother dead in the eyes. "Talk to me about the station, mom."

Fiolette's hand shook a little as she looked down at the designs, "you could fit a frigate into these hangars, why are we not stationing larger patrol vessels such as the Bolt or the new Fury project?"

"I'm not sure, but y'know mom - maybe if you uh, treat the Senior Chief with a little more... I don't know respect. She can answer you, after all I mean she is a Senior Chief and that doesn't get earned overnight," Lucy looked at her mother with those blue eyes of hers, "you know you always told me that if I was ever going to be an officer that I'd have to trust the guts of the Chiefs."

"I did tell you that, didn't I?"

"Mhmmm."

[member="Jen Rennic"]

Jen Rennic

J
Jen sighed, and told the young woman she would be there in a bit. Turning off the holo, she walked back into her bedroom, changed back into her uniform, and walked out the door. At this point she wasn't the happiest person in the world, seeing how She told the Admiral she would take care of everything, what could be wrong this time. Once Jen got to the medical building, she walked in post haste, even when she got to the Admiral's door, Jen just flung open the door to see the young woman and the Admiral together, as a family it seemed. Jen then changed her thoughts to how this woman could possibly have a heart.​
"Okay I'm back, what is it this time, I was in the middle of doing all those tasks you wanted done. The Albion is getting some extra engineers, I have a member of the starfighter corp can might come help us get it sorted, his name is [member="Nils Brenner"] and as for everything else, I could have gotten it fixed if your Yeoman here wasn't bothering me left, right, and center, about how I was dismissed yet. Honestly I don't care all that matters right now if the job gets done, if done by you fine, then why am I here, otherwise let me do my job and get things sorted out."
Jen breathed a sigh of relief to get that all out there, it isn't often that a Chief has the nerve to chew out an officer, let a lone an Admiral, but this was something coming as Jen was tired, from both chewing out the lower enlisted for their failings, as well as dealing with this overly stubborn Admiral. Even strong willed chiefs like Jen have breaking points, and she knew she reached hers for that brief moment.​

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fio simply waited for SCPO Rennic to be done with her rant, "and I appreciate the work you're doing on my behalf, if I could do this myself, I would." She says simply and then slips her glasses on, "now then - I've been going over the original plans here." She presses the little button on her desk that activates a mini-holoprojector, "and I believe we have room to expand this station, see here, by extending this to 2,100 meters. Our modular stations are now 700 a piece, however; given the difficulty we're currently facing. The extra one hundred could be used to help make the exchange of modules a lot easier."

She then brought up simulations of the current process, "as we know now the process of changing a module can take weeks, even if the process is done smoothly." The silver-haired woman adjusted the projection, "what do you suggest here in this spare one hundred meters? That is going to make this not only more efficient but keep this process as safe as possible." They've already had a few incidents when swapping modules out. "Also, if you can, someone, Lucy actually - can you fetch me my dex?"

Lucy crossed the room and sifted through her mother's bag. "Here," she says handing the older woman a slim black pleather covered device. Yvarro unzips this and flips it open and begins to flip through several pages. "Contact Ms. McBose here, call her - she should be in Prosperia right now. Call her and ask her for the outlined plan for the Kerkov, or rather the Kalast as she originally named it."

"Will do," replies the teenager as she makes a salute and heads out of the room, "try and play nice while I'm gone, mom."

Fio resists the urge to roll her eyes. "And you were calling [member="Nils Brenner"]?" She smiles, "I do hope he is well, Castameer wasn't kind to any of us..."

[member="Jen Rennic"]

Progflaw99

It was a strange feeling, being in a craft without his hands on the controls. The shuttle ride was much smoother than that of his TIE/sf or a TIE/IN. The shuttlecraft had been deployed from a fleet carrier that had happened to be patrolling the region. He'd been given a temporary assignment after the Omega Conflict as the First Order began re-arranging their fleets due to combat losses and it just so happened he was aboard the closest vessel when the page had come through, asking for assistance concerning the development of... something. The details had been skimmed over during the briefing and truly he didn't have a grasp on what it was exactly that he was supposed to be doing but just like any good officer he'd accepted the detail, no sooner had he accepted than he was on a shuttle.

The announcement sounded over the shuttle's interior audio system five minutes prior, its engines now winding down as the shuttle touched down in the city of Prosperia. As soon as it was permitted, Nils had stood and exited the shuttle. Hailing a small speeder-cab it had taken him only five minutes to reach The Cosmic Balance Center of Healing at which point he'd disembarked, paid the driver and entered the building. Once inside, he didn't have a clue where he was supposed to go, instead standing there in full uniform looking like an idiot. Reaching down to a small pouch at his waist, he removed a comm device and punched in a brief message in response to the summons he'd received.

* Good day ma'am. Captain Brenner here, I'm on site but not sure where to go. Out here in the Lobby. *
Was it unprofessional? Sure, but then again he figured she would overlook the informality of it all. His eyes traced the entry where he stood, absorbing the ambient movement and the artistic undertones in the architecture of the building itself. It was clean and gave off a collected vibe. Hopefully he would be able to get in contact with someone soon, he didn't want to waste the Admiral's time.

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Jen Rennic"]​

Fiolette Fortan

F
tumblr_static_24ek9jmxab28840wks4kwcgco.jpg

Lucy answered [member="Nils Brenner"], "Captain Brenner, you can stay there and I will escort you to Admiral Yvarro's suite," she told him and even though she was yet to begin her naval career. She felt as if she had plenty of experience, well - experience handling VIP anyway. The teenager walked the halls of the Cosmic Balance Center of Healing, a premier long term care facility and rehabilitation center for those who practice the faith known as the Cosmic Balance. Soon, the Admiral's daughter emerged from the t-section of the hallway, and she smiled recognizing the uniform. "You must be Captain Brenner, my name is Lucy Yvarro if you will please follow me."

From the lobby, Lucy led the Captain down to her mother's room. "Admiral Yvarro and Senior Chief Petty Officer Rennic are already in discussions for the Kerkov-class military station," she was going to try and catch him up as quickly as possible. "There are already two stations of this class the FIS Merton and FIS Hexham between Yalara and Effekt, and a third FIS Kuragin near Varonat. You were called to help make a few decisions, primarily regarding the personnel at Hexham and Merton, Grand Moff Fortan has ordered a wing at each station."

They reached her mother's room, "ready?"

[member="Nils Brenner"] | [member="Jen [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=tahoma][SIZE=14px]Rennic"]

Jen Rennic

J
Jen looked at the designs of the station, to see what would they could do with the extra space, started to think.
"Well we could put an small troop compartment there for some stromtroopers, or we could make it a docking ring for some small corvettes or frigates. We could make it an armory for the naval troops stationed here. Maybe put in an indoor garden for some R&R for the personnel stationed here. Oh a medical wing, to make it a station to send wounded off the front lines. Just some ideas I had Admiral."
Jen could hear Lucy and Nils outside the door. She could wait to hear what the Starfighter corps would have to hear about this, she had ideas but her ideas tended to be bias towards the naval side of things and it would be good to get another opinion on all this as well.
"Admiral sounds like your Yeoman, and Nils are here. Might want to get him in here so we can get his opinion on this."
Jen came to attention and waited for Nils and Lucy to enter again before continuing with her planning of the stations.
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Nils Brenner"]

skin, bone, and arrogance
Natasi draped her coat over one arm after stepping out of the armored limousine speeder with Minder 1 and Minder 2 in tow. She breezed past the visitor's desk, slowing her gait only to turn to fully face the docent, who -- upon recognizing the face of the Grand Moff -- only called after her, offering her assistance. "I know my way, thank you," called Natasi, making her way to the elevators. The Docent, meanwhile, buzzed up to the room that a visitor was coming. Natasi turned and stepped into the elevator, punching the key to the appropriate floor. The elevator doors slid shut neatly and Natasi waited.

Her visit to her aunt was both personal obligation -- a familial bond required such niceties -- and a professional one. The Grand Moff's new public initiative was infrastructure expansion, particularly military defense infrastructure, and her aunt's latest project would factor in somehow. Besides, it would be nice to see how Ol' Ironpants was recovering. Since the Supreme Leader had inexplicably changed his policy on training her for military command -- the Supreme Commander's doing, no doubt -- she had had to find something else to do to occupy her time, and if Vaas didn't want her contributing to the First Order's defense on that way, then she would find other ways.

Emerging from the elevator, Natasi turned and headed for the door. Would Admiral Ironpants send cousin Lucy out to intercept her, or would Natasi barrel her way in? One could only ask [member="Fiolette Yvarro"].

Fiolette Fortan

F
Chaotic was a word best described when control over a situation has been completely lost. In this case, Lucy had lost it as she looked at Captain Brenner and then down the hall as she heard the all too familiar footsteps of cousin Natasi. Her mother would be prepared for this and worse she was speaking with Senior Chief [member="Jen [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=verdana]Rennic[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=verdana]"]. Mother hated to be interrupted even if this would be from Natasi. Who, as head of state, could surely interrupt whoever she pleased really. "Captain Brenner, please go in and speak with Admiral Yvarro, I shall be in shortly." She reassures him.

Cousin Lucy would intercept Natasi on her own accord. "What a delightful surprise, her honorable worship Grand Moff Fortan." Lucy knew her mother did not like it when she acknowledged the familial relations they had. "I'm pleased to see you here," how odd, the younger woman quipped to herself. "Admiral Yvarro is meeting with Senior Chief Rennic and Captain Brenner of the Starfighter Corps at the moment."

"If you'd like I can walk you in," she says, at least by walking her in she could delay a few moments...

Admiral Yvarro looked at Senior Chief Rennic, "we would have a spare one hundred meters on each side, I suppose a more formal hospital and troop area would be good, and the indoor garden can connect the two of them." She was speaking aloud and bringing up the holographic design of the station in question. "We can't do anything with the center that's all reserved for the engineers and the lifts, though perhaps we could move the garden to the top just before the listening post see here this communications array on top, and then perhaps we could extend the troop area all the way around, well."

"We are making this mod-"

[member="Nils Brenner"]

"Oh, Captain Brenner," Admiral Yvarro frowned slightly, Lucy should have introduced him first. "Do you know where my-"

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

skin, bone, and arrogance
Natasi stopped in her tracks when Lucy intercepted her, and her eyebrows furrowed as she felt one of her minders' faces convulse into a smirk at the way in which the young woman addressed her. "I beg your pardon," she said coolly; she didn't know where the young woman had come up with such a form of address, but it certainly wasn't part of the First Order handbook! She smoothed her jacket and then proceeded towards the doorway. "You may," she said, before stopping again. "Is she busy? Asleep? With other visitors? I should hate to interrupt a more important meeting."

The Grand Moff adjusted her stance, grinding her heel against the polished floor of the healing center. "I should have called ahead. You know how I hate to push in."

Natasi turned and sat in one of the visitor's chair, crossing her ankles primly and pulling her datapad out of her handbag. She opened her e-mail and tapped away, sending an meeting request for the next day at the same time, then sat back and reviewed her own schedule. "You don't have to stay. I'm fine waiting."

Jen Rennic

J
"Yes Admiral that looks good, how ever you wish to make it work is fine, like I said, just putting in my two cents as a non com."
Jen looked at the holo projection of the Station blueprints, also trying to keep the personnel onboard in mind as well. The changes she purposed wouldn't be to difficult to handle and would make the stations more welcoming to be stationed on as well. Jen can remember when she was a child being in the boring gloomy facilities of the First Order's navy.​
Jen could hear voices outside the room, one being Lucy's, one was a man she assumed to be Nils, and the other she couldn't put a finger on who it was, all she could make out was it was a woman.​
"Admiral expecting anyone else besides Nils?" Jen questioned as she was always on guard to people she didn't know. She sat down in a chair next to the Admiral's bed and waited to see who walked in the door.​
[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Nils Brenner"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Cousin Natasi may not mind waiting but Lucy hated to make people wait. "She is meeting with Senior Chief Rennic and Captain Brenner at the moment, but I'll tell her you're here," she says softly and makes her way into the room just at the moment her mother questioned Captain Brenner. "I'm here mom, although cousin is here if you wish to invite her in." She's still at the door and waits for her mother to answer. "I don't mind going outside and speaking with her while you're in here."

"No of course not," Fio gives her daughter a little smile and looks around her room, "give her the thank you card for the desk and take her the tablet please."

Lucy walked around her mother's bed and found the card and tablet on the other end table. "Anything else?"

Fio waves her daughter away, "that's all."

"Even if they are suggestions, they are good ones, we so often get lost in the thought of functionality that we forget the air for formality and courtesy," Fio says to Rennic, " as she looks through the holoprojection, "now then Captain Brenner, you've been called to give your opinion. We are in need of proper commanders for stations Hexham and Merton near Yalara and Effekt, and well." She pauses for a moment to look at him, "I haven't the faintest idea of who in the Starfighter Corps could lead, perhaps you might have an idea?"

Lucy closed the door in behind her and looked to the minders as she took a seat beside her cousin. "She wanted to thank you for the desk and she wanted me to give you this," she hands the tablet and the thank you card over. "Did you need anything? Coffee, water, or something to eat? I can get something from the cafeteria if you like."

[member="Jen Rennic"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Nils Brenner"]​

Progflaw99

Nils had mindlessly followed the gal that had found him waiting in the lobby. Shaking his head slightly he cleared his mind. When did he get here? He must have been in another daydream. He'd been struggling with those lately, the stresses of the first real taste of heavy ship to ship combat had taken their toll and Nils hadn't quite figured out how he was going do deal with them just yet. He could still hear the names of the fallen from his squadron as they called out their names at the funeral. There'd been so many deaths...

Recalling the question he'd been asked back to mind, he took a breath before responding.

"Well, there's Captain Rayburn. He's been keeping his squadron in order and their marks are always improving. And if I had to name a second, there's always Captain Dreyfus." Nils frowned slightly. "He's a good Captain, a little bit harsh on the men at times, but a good Captain nonetheless."

Honestly those were the two best candidates he knew of. Many of the others he would have recommended were already assigned to mobile fleets, himself included.

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Jen Rennic"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]​

Jen Rennic

J
"Ah yes, I have heard of those two before. They would be well suited for the positions if the Admiral signs off on them that is."
Jen looks over to the Admiral briefly, then back to the papers in her hands that would become the final rosters of the crews manning the stations.
"Admiral also I would suggest Admirals Faust and Michaels to be the commanders of the Hexham and Merton respectively. I have personally interviewed them and vetted them as well for the positions."
Jen hands over the personnel sheets for the two admirals, to Admiral Yvarro. She shuffles through a few more papers then hands over the new progress reports from the engineers showing they are back on schedule for the completion of the Stations barring anymore problems, all that was left to do was basically finalize any of the crew the commanding officers, and Department heads. There was also one more thing on the Senior Chief's mind but she didn't want to bring it up as it could bring the wrath of the Admiral down on her again which would more than likely end in a yelling match again. So she kept it for another time, when she could talk to the person it involved more privately.
[member="Nils Brenner"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Admiral Yvarro took the paperwork in hand and looked them over. "I trust you both understand that if either of these candidates proves," she paused a moment thinking on her conversation with Lucy earlier that day, "well I trust you both." Any snarky remark or comment was held back as she looked for her pen, "Rennic, Brenner either of you, would you be a dear and fetch me my good pen?" She gestures to her little hospital bag, "now we're still left to finalize the actual numbers and blue prints."

She looks to both [member="Nils Brenner"] and [member="Jen Rennic"], "could you assist me, I seem to be slipping into the bed here," with a littl help she can readjust herself in the bed and keep her cords and lines in tact. "Oh good, Balance bless you," she said to her helper, "now then, armament - we're getting rid of any warhead launchers in exchange for the fighters, now Captain Brenner do you advise that we arm these stations with rotating tri ion cannons or simply dual repeating?"

"Rennic, I may need your assistance here as well - what of the turbolasers, do you propose any weapon systems for those," she asks and then continues, "perhaps we could use standard for now?"

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Jen Rennic"] | [member="Nils Brenner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom