Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order: Of Imperium and Imperials

Valessia Brentioch

V
Captiol Complex
Avalonia, Dosuun

Avalonia the dream of the Grand Moff still in the process of construction as various parts of it grew. Heading down the halls that were marked off for industry and trade. Valessia Brentioch stepped into a conference room and shut the door behind her. She reserved this two weeks ago to meet with Imperium Forge Works' [member="Joran Greth"]. They would discuss details of a contract between IFW and the First Order, having overseen the details of a contract between the First Order and Archangel, the representative felt more than apt to take this on as well.

Not too far away in the Capitol Complex was the Grand Moff's office. It would be entirely up to [member="Natasi Fortan"] whether or not she joined in person, sent her own personal representative or joined in via holo for the conference. Valessia's own helper the naval liaison Ensign Günther was also in attendance. Checking the time, Valessia took her seat and poured herself and the Ensign a glass of water, and dialed Joran's holo.

"Hello, Moff Joran Greth?" She asked, "are we coming in clear for you?"

Joren Sat quietly awaiting the meeting to begin. The First Order had approached him some time ago about this endeavor but with the recent events in the rim and The New Orders recent activities, it had taken some time to set the meeting up and find an agreeable time for it. The fact that the First Order would take time so soon after their battle seemed to indicate they were very interested in the deal and from the information he had received, They were very motivated to making the deal happen.

Greth had no issue with the First Order; they were on the far side of the galaxy and as far as he knew would not affect the plans of the New Order. For now their credits were as good as any and Imperium Forge Works and The New Order needed the credits. An aid walked over and sat a drink on the table before Greth and spoke.

"Sir the channel is open you can open it whenever you like." said the aid as he placed the glass then backed away to stand against the wall behind Joran. Greth took a drink then pushed the glass to the side and opened the channel. The raven haired woman looking back at him with a smile.

" Ah yes, yes you are. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule for this meeting. I know you and your government have been busy. I hope I and the IFW can be of assistance." said Greth returning the smile.

[member="Valessia Brentioch"]

Valessia Brentioch

V
Valessia smiled, "great," she then set her notes out and listened to Joran. "Not a problem, Moff Greth it is my pleasure," she says and listens again. Nodding she silently agreed with him they had been busy, and really busier ever since Grand Moff [member="Natasi Fortan"] had returned from Castameer. She looked through IFW's catalogue's and made sure that they were indeed securing a contract for ground vehicles and equipment. The Navy was okay, but the Army could use some help, giving him a warm smile she replies to Moff Greth. "I believe you and the IFW will be of great assistance to us."

"The First Order is very interested in your ground vehicles, weapon systems, defence systems and starship plating," they were not hurting for naval ships, but they could do with diversifying their weapon and defence systems, and of course - plating. With several large cruiser projects in the pipeline, resources to properly plate them were going to come into question, a question that IFW would be prime to answer. The Broadsword was also something they were interested in as having more tanks would do to help the Army, but again - things that would be discussed all in due time. Ensign Günther shifted in their position and helped to rearrange some of Valessia's notes pointing to the military asset list. Valessia pulled the list toward her just so she could begin to highlight what exactly she wanted Günther to cross reference.

[member="Joran Greth"]

Joren listened while the [member="Valessia Brentioch"] spoke. She seemed polite enough and confident. Although he had reservations about allowing them access to the reactive armor, the credits involved in supplying such advanced tech on such a large scale did peak his interests. He had been told to acquire the contract at all costs and that he should make the First Order feel secure the Forge Works was a friend. Why the New Order needed the relationship with the First Order was understandable. They were far more powerful then the New Order and Greth had been told they were needed for the Future and would make a worthy ally in the months to come.

"Aw yes, Our EMNERA plating, It is a proprietary product but I believe a special license could be worked out for use by your yards, on a limited scale of course. The production of the plating is limited to even our yards. It is a very expensive production process. As for the ground warfare products, we have them in stock and can deliver as many as you need." said Joran watching the woman and her assistant as they seemed to be looking over something.

Valessia Brentioch

V
Valessia nodded with understanding as Moff Greth spoke about the propiarity licensing regarding the plating. "Of course, I understand and we would certainly wouldn't want to do any more than just limited production, in fact, I believe we were looking to only equip..." She turns over to her notes, and the Ensign points it out to her. "Unique vessels, as we try to develop our own brand of starship plating."

"If there is anything that we can do, to try and make that process as cost effective as possible, please Moff Greth let us know, and for the ground equipment." She flips a page in her notebook, "that is great, I'm just going to make a note here. I apologize, I'm just cross referencing what we already have in our armories, garages and of course shipyards, before we agree to anything." She looks up and smiles at the holographic projection of the Moff. "I will have Ensign Gunther here send you a list of desired products and the next question I have of course is regarding pricing. Let's get the, get the ground vehicles and equipment out of the way. Are you able to name bulk pricing for us?"

[member="Joran Greth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom