Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First of Many

[member="Ariel Shadowmaster"]

Darth Acarus sat within his office upon Tantorus. The company of Tantorian Industries was growing at a fast rate. Their products didn't come out as fast as other companies that were under the One Sith, but they provided products of quality and even though it wasn't done quickly, Malphas was content with the speed of things.

His secretary outside of his door spoke through the comlink on his desk and said, "your guest has arrived."

It reminded him of when he had first gone to Titan Industries and Tsavong Kraal's secretary had done the same.

"Send them up."

Ariel walked through the foyer of the building, walking to the secretary's desk. She was here at Tantorian industries to meet Darth Acarus, someone who could potentially become her master. The secretary greeted her and then spoke into a comlink before nodding at Ariel.
"Go on in, miss Shadowmaster."
She then walked into the door, smiling at the man at the desk.​
scarlett-johansson-total-film-july-2012.jpg

The Sith stood up from his table and clasped his hands behind his back when [member="Ariel Shadowmaster"] walked in. She had quite the face and physique, someone fit to be an agent if he had ever seen one, and whatever fantasies he was having were not going to be needed at the moment.

"Take a seat." He said waving his hand over the room. It was quite a large room, and to the side of the door and only a few steps away were several chairs and tables. At the moment he stood behind his personal desk and then he stepped around it.

He pulled his black cloak off of his head and left his durasteel helmet atop of the table. It hadn't even been on his head since he had been in a closed room. However, he still bore his Vonduun Draxus armour. "I'm glad that you could make it, would you like something to drink?"

As Ariel stepped into the room, she was greeted by a tall Sith Pureblood. So this must be Darth Acarus.
"Take a seat."
Ariel nodded before looking over to the tables and chairs in the room. She walked over to a chair at the end of a table and sat down, crossing her legs. The man was wearing full armor, Vonduun in origin, and a cloak. Although Ariel appeared to be unarmed, she had a secret weapon that always accompanied her. An amphistaff secured around her waist which appeared to be a belt to the untrained eye.
"I'm glad that you could make it, would you like something to drink?"
"That depends on what beverages you have" She replied with a smile
[member="Darth Acarus"]​

That was certainly enough with the pleasantries. He didn't have the patience to be so polite and to not get straight to the point. He was always a straightforward person, the fact that he had actually taken the time to be... A gracious host was odd, but it had been needed.

No more.

Not even bothering to give her last response an answer, he said, "neither of us are here to have a nice conversation. Tell me, why did you come?"

[member="Ariel Shadowmaster"]

Obviously, Acarus no longer felt the need for formalities. Ariel wasn't quite surprised by this, because it wasn't very much like the sith to go on and on with such things. Shifting slightly in her seat, she stared at Acarus and listened to the question. Why had she come? For multiple reasons. She needed to further her power and understanding of the force as well as improve her lightsaber skills. She also was seeking employment as an agent, putting her skin shifting powers to the test. But she would go with a simple answer, since she would have wanted one if the tables turned.
"You're right, that's not why I'm here. I seek knowledge. Knowledge of the force. And I would like for you to take me on as an apprentice."
[member="Darth Acarus"]​

She certainly wasn't the worst candidate to walk into his rooms and presume that she had the right to become his Apprentice. Metus De'cal wasn't the most promising, but he had certainly been eager to learn. Mala Kulan needed to be broken, grinded into dust and then built up again into the image that he wanted him to be.

A Sith Assassin.

But then there was this one, [member="Ariel Shadowmaster"]. The one that seemed to be well-equipped to be a Sith Assassin. She wanted to learn Lightsaber combat? He could teach her that. She wanted to learn how to use the Force? That could be arranged. It was simple in truth, and when he grew in power, his dark mark would grow, and so would the range of abilities he could teach his Apprentices.

"What previous combat experiences have you had? Details would be preferable, my lady." When things progressed, formalities would return. No reason to continue being rude.

Standing from the chair, he fetched a jug of cold water and two glasses and poured in the both of them and set one down in front of her, waiting or listening for her response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom