Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firefarm Produce & Pets Storefront

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
pear-orchard-shiraz.jpg

Only the best for you!

Important: We do NOT sell to Sith or known Dark Side users.

Prices given in rough US$ equivalent.

Firefarm Produce and Pets is your destination for exotic and healthy foods and for special pets and companions.

We sell either directly through the Tirathana Skyport over Kaeshana, or via holonet. We offer shipping to Republic and Protectorate regions, or you can pick up deliveries personally.

Pets:
Jesters - These natives of Kaeshana are smart, adventurous and even have minor telepathic skills! They come in white, or any shade of grey possible, and in a variety of different personalities and temperements. Have a care though, Jesters require more food than a ropo or other pet of its side, but will provide you a much more engaging companion.
1,000 credits per Jester. Male or female, de-sexed or not.
Note: Firefarm reserves the right to refuse sales to those deemed to be potentially harmful owners.

Produce:
Saan Fruit - This beautiful and exotic purple fruit is native to Kaeshana. It is a perfect balance of sweetness and taste.
2 credits a fruit. 10 to the KG. Shipped orders are flash frozen for preserved freshness (1 credit extra per fruit).
Large orders for retailing negotiable.

(Company submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/38782-firefarm-produce-pets-a-firemane-subsidiary/)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
Dear Alcori
I've been looking for a pet for my daughter and she has dropped more than a few hints about wanting a certain furball creature native to Kaeshana. In short my daughter wants a Jester.
-Corek

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Noah Corek"]
I have just the Jester for you!

Her name is Grrfyrr – Grey Fur. She’s a bit shy, but very friendly once she gets to know someone. Like all Jesters she likes to eat…a lot. But she’s very playful and loves to cuddle!

That will be 1000 credits, and she’s fully up to date with all her shots.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
Dear Alcori
So, a while ago, you sold me a Jester named Grrfyrr to me for my daughter. Well I've found that I've become attached to her... Oh who am I kidding, I love the little bastard to death. I was wondering I could get one for myself.
-Col. Noah C. Corek

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Noah Corek"]
Colonel,
We have just the thing for you. This is a male, desexed, named Jrrkyrr. He's very playful and has a bit of an odd sense of humour, but he's very affectionate and good with children.
Don't leave your slippers out though.
Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom