Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire and Ice [Talon]

The droids had completed loading the YT-1250, Vosra Viridis with supplies of water and fresh food and a full tank of fuel for the journey to Rhen Var. Coci had made sure she packed two standard issue arctic survival suits for when they arrived. She has never been to this planet, her research telling her of it climatic conditions and landscape. Once a planet full of life, with lush vegetation and brimming with wild life, it now sits in the galaxy as an ice planet, frozen to the depths with mountain ranges covered in thick snow. Blizzards are almost an everyday occurrence and she wanted them to be as prepared as possible.

Even though she is a good pilot, she hates flying. Coci walked around the ship completing her final check before take off, and then checked it again. Her cloak billowing behind her in the stiff cool breeze on the landing pad near her small apartment on Coruscant. She had been thinking a lot lately, many things have happened to her, some good, well very good and some not so. She had become more and more aware of the fact that a light saber was needed, dealing with the enemy in recent times proved that. She much preferred her primary weapon, a Nightstinger called The White Mouse, but it was not enough.

But this trip was more then that, as she smiled thinking of him. Spending more time with Talon was reason enough to go anywhere, but they both had a purpose and embarking on this mission together is special. Happy with the flight check, Coci looked out across the landing pad looking for the one she loves.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

The first rays of soft light were just begining to bathe the trees of the meditation gardens. He was there again standing in a clearing with a training saber in his hand. He held the weapon up and back his body turned to have his left foot forward and right back. His knees were bent as he stood motionless. His eyes were covered with a strip of red cloth.

As the warm rays of the sun crawled up his waiting form he emptied himself of all thought and all feeling. There was only he and the force. The rays reached his face and he began to move. Like a clockwork Sentinel he had suddenly been sent into motion and his blade swept.

The training weapon swished through the air in an arc from high right to low left as his right foot traced a path forward to give strength to the swing and begin the next motion. He had developed his own kata for the Niman form based on writings on the different forms and there movements. He had not been trained by a Sith for this. So as he knew it 'wind sweeps the valley' moved to 'parting the silk' and then his hand shot forward and he pushed with the force.

After his first hour he stopped his routine to see some young padawan hopefuls watching from the path near by and Talon grinned. He would have gone to talk to them but it was time to get ready. He had to meet his Coci at the starport. They were going to search for something special on Rhen Var.

Two hours later.

The starport was bustling with activity as beings rushed along on various task and Talon wondered what it was that drove each one to the busy activity they seemed to thrive on. His thoughts soon changed as he drew close and he felt Coci's presence expand in his senses. She was nearly finished preparing for the trip.

He came around the corner of the entrance and leaned on the frame as he saw her moving around the ship doing her preflight checks. Her graceful body moved with an air of strength and confidence as she inspected the ship. Her vibrant black eyes scanned the durasteel hull as she checked for potential problems. Her dark hair shimmered as it caught the light and her serious expression made Talon smile at her unintentional beauty.

"You really should be careful." He said from the doorway into the hanger, "you could make a guy fall in love looking like that."

He laughed and smiled. He was complete near her and his good humor was always excited at the sight of her. Together was how they belonged and he loved it.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Coci's back stiffened at the sound of his voice, a smile breaking out across her face as she turned to see him. How does he do that?, she wondered as he stood leaning on the door frame, there is something in the way he holds his body that sends a surge of passion through her, her eyes looked him over trying to find the answer to her own question. "I am sure I do not know what you are talking about, Sir", she jests as she pretends to hold attention to a diagnostic machine running checks on the engines. However, no matter how hard she tried she could not take the smile of her face.

She turned back and let out a long breath and considered him again, she had missed him dearly in their absence and now they could spend more time together without the need call to duty. He seemed different somehow, like a heavy burden was slow lifting off him and he radiated with a sense of calm that flowed through his beautiful green eyes. It made him more handsome if that was possible in her eyes, not just of looks but within his soul. The light of the day caressed the skin on his face, a radiance that seemed to shimmer as if coming from within him. Contrasting with his black hair that fell framing his face, he is a perfect picture of a man, of a Jedi.

Coci could not speak for the moment, she just wanted to gaze upon him.

However, her longing got the better of her and she walked toward him, no need for duty clothes, her white shirt loose on her body tucked into her dark brown trousers. As she neared him, her smile changed a warmth. Her hand reached out to caress his sun kissed skin, her eyes unable to leave his, she moved in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I am in love with you, Talon Vosra", she said in a whisper.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Her hair fell around her face as she turned his way. Her smile was invigorating as she did her best to pretend the diagnostic machine was her focus. She was gorgeous. His heart soared at the sound of her voice. She knew exactly what he meant and he couldn't help but laugh.

In their time together he had developed an appreciation for life that he had somehow lacked before. It was no longer about cold duty and obedience. As a sith he acted according to cold or angry feelings. He viewed others as a responsiblity and or assets but now as he grew toward being a full Jedi he had learned compassion. He looked at others and thought ofnthe lives that they must enjoy and no longer what use they had. It was more than he had hoped for.

She moved now to whisper to him that she loved him.

"I hope so love," he said pulling her into his arms "because I love you too."

Her hands slid down his arms and she laced her fingers in his. She turned to lead him to her ship with a smile, "We had better go", she said as they approached the boarding ramp. Coci could see the last trunk being loaded in the ship. "Make sure that truck in placed in my quarters, please", she asked the droid. The trunk contained the components to construct light sabers.

On the threshold of the Vosra Viridis, she stopped, "Welcome on board the Vosra Viridis", she said "Please feel free to roam the ship at your leisure, all facilities are at your service, we have light entertainment for your viewing pleasure, dinner will be served in three hours. In case of emergencies, please follow the lights on the floor they will indicate your nearest exit, store all luggage in the over head compartments ... your accommodation on this flight will be the Captains quarters and I think you will find it most, accommodating and so to the Captain". She smiled up at him now.

She is delighted to have him here with her and enjoyed his company, she could be herself around Talon something she very rarely can do, he is her breath of fresh air, her release, and she loved him for that.

A little tinge of fear began to rise at the thought of the flight, she joked trying to rid her mind of it. But piloting the ship will ease that somewhat, she much prefers to be doing something to keep her mind off the jump to hyper.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"The Vosra Viridis?" He said a little surprised. "Hmmm did you name it after someone I know?"

She ran through her welcome speech and Talon smiled widely. She made him feel so at ease. He could not imagine his life without her now.

"With the captain's permission." He said handing his small pack to the droid. "I'll be imposing on her for her accommodation as soon as she's free."

Talon had brought a Jedi utility belt and medpac. His clothes were simple as usual but he had on boots this time. He had been to Rhen Var before and he knew it was a dangerous place.

"Were you able to get everything you needed, love?" He asked not wanting her to be unprepared for the trip. The caves near the ruins on Rhen var held many small creatures and potential for worse as it had been in Sith space for sometime.

He sensed her anxiety as they went up the ramp. He squeezed her hand and smiled. She was such a joy and he was glad to be going with her.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She smile with delight at his question about her ship, "I named it after this guy I know, rather handsome and you know", she winked as she felt his hand in her's that reassured her a lot. Coci moved the the cockpit and took the pilot seat, "I think I have enough supplies for us and I hope I have covered all contingencies for possible danger. I have also acquired light saber components which are now in my .. our quarters", she said smiling and preparing to lift off.

The ship started it's ascent to atmosphere it would not be long before she brought the ship to a position to jump to hyperspace. She steadied her nerves, with a few large intakes of air, but she held concentration of the control panel. She reached to the left and flicked the switch on the nav comp, logged in the co-ordinates and waited for them to calibrate the hyperdrive. "I hate flying", she said as a matter of course, and her heart pumping a little faster. "Better strap yourself in".

The scanner indicated that they are out of the gravity well, all clear to jump. Moving the flight controls forward, the ship jumped. The stars blurred before funneling to a pin point, the viewing port of the cockpit now streamed with the blue tunnel of hyper space.

She had been holding her breath .. it was not until now, did she release it and relaxed her body to exhale. She turned to Talon smiling. "I believe the Captain is free now".

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon quickly made himself comfortable in the co-pilot's seat and leaned back looking at His angelic lover. She was a pilot too? He became more and more impressed everyday.

He smiled as she guided the ship up and through the atmosphere. He activated the inertial dampeners and sensor panel as Coci handled the actual piloting. Soon they were in position for the jump and they would be free for at least a day or two.

Talon couldn't take his eyes off her. She had gotten everything together and even the lightsaber components he had suggested. It was a joy to be attached so completely to such a good woman.

As she let out a long breath he stood and lifted her from her seat and held her in both arms.

"I'll take it from here then captain." He said as he carried her aft toward their quarters. "You look like you need a little TLC."

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Her head gazed upward as Talon stood in front of her ... he guided her to stand and placed his loving arms around her, so secure and safe and tender. Oh it was good to feel his body pressed to her's again and the warmth of it was felt through his clothes. She relaxed as she rested there for only a moment. Before she knew what happened he lifted her up, a small yelp of surprise came from her followed by a tiny laugh. Talon began to walk with her to the back of the ship. She wrapped her arms around his neck without protest.

"You Sir, are man handling the Captain?", she grinned. Then she moved her lips close to his ear. "Oh now that I have you, I am always in need of TLC", she nuzzled his ear, "And your kindness shall be repaid", she kissed him.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"Yes you need Talons Love and Care." He said not minding that it was a silly joke. He also meant it. Her yelp, her nuzzle, her whisper were all perfection in his eyes and he never wanted that to change. Of course, they would change time would have its effect, but his love would only grow. Their kiss and her arms around him were all he would ever need.

He hit the door panel with a light force push and brought her to their quarters for her much needed R & R.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Oh it was nice to be swept of ones feet for the promises of pleasure and relaxation, and it had worked. Talon had made her forget about the flight and she is comfortable in her quarters with him. She is still in his arms and looking at his profile as he walked in the room with her. His straight nose .. plump lips and long lashes of his green eyes all a perfect combination and ended with a strong forceful chin. Her eyes wondered down to his neck, to that place she like so much to bite and kiss, it was so close she could taste it. The wanting of him only grew stronger and now here in this room, her thoughts moved to more things that could be done.

However, she would follow his lead.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He set her down on the bed and gave her another kiss on her soft lips. She was like a soft rain and she made him feel like a new man. She didn't like flying butnhe was certain he could keep her mind off it.

"How about another massage like before and you can tell me what your favorite things are." He smiled as her sorftly touched her neck and cheek. She was something more than a woman she was his dear one and he was hers completely.

"Or you could let me fall into your eyes for th rest of oir lives." He smiled.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

As their lips parted with a gently tugging, she smiled, his kiss warm and tender which made her heart sing. His love for her, she could sense, it overpowered her and empowered her, but he would know she felt the same way for him. Her love knowing no bounds, no limits and she let it grow. To be lost to him, his completely was all she desired and she gave that to him. She wondered if there was others in the galaxy that knew of this feeling .. this completeness by love. "Thank you for loving me", she whispered as she looked into his eyes. She wanted him to know just how special she considered him.

He is simply amazing, and no not this time, this time was for him. "We could do that", she smiled back. "But ... ", she lifted his shirt and unbuttoned it. Peeling it back over his shoulders she let is drop to the floor. "I shall massage you and tell you about the things I like". Her hands moved down to his trousers and loosened them and removed them. She smiled invited him to lay on the bed.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

For a momentnhe stood naked in front of her his eyes locked with hers. She was resplendent beauty with immeasurable depth of character and a vibrance of spirit that most men would never find in a woman.

He brushed her hair back behind one ear and lay down. His pale skin warm from just having her near. He would never be able tonfind anything in the galaxy as perfect as she.

He rsted his head on his hands and made a hppy groan as she began to rub his backbwith her velvet hands.

"You know." He said witj a relaxed voice, "a guy could get used to this."

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She smiled as his words as her hand moved over his body. The shoulders strong and firm is where she began, she sat next to him on the bed and reached to them, her hands kneading the tension away from his muscles. She moved the along over his arms continuing working on his skin to the elbow. Firm squeezes applied as she cupped his muscles massaging them individually. Then her fingers moved to the base of his neck, the tip only touching there and moving in a circular motion slowly making her way up into his hair and head. Light gentle fingers moving over the entire crown.

She lifted her hands away and placed them on the small of his back, her thumbs doing the working and moved slowly down his body, over his bottom until she arrived at his thighs. She could feel the tension in his body and slowly she removed it .. now with a gentler touch she caressed the back of his thighs down to the behind the knee. The smile did not leave her face, nor her eyes from lingering over his body. Taking in all of it and remembering their time spent making love.

Coci leaned down and placed a kiss on the back of his thighs.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]
To say that he was enjoying himself would be akin to saying a volcano was warm. Her soft hands kneaded his shoulders and he could slowly feel the tension that he had not even known he was feeling melt away. Every centimeter of him she already knew and it was evident in the way she made him melt in her perfect hands. The feeling of her skin on his was like a velvet embrace. As she massaged his arms he could feel the care and devotion to him that she had in her immaculate heart. No part of him was ignored.

On his neck he felt her silken touch and he felt chills ripple down his spine and seemly continue down to curl his pale toes. then her fingers in his hair made him glad the there was such a thing as a man and woman in love. There was nothing he wouldn't do for this amazing woman who with a glance and a word had set his heart ablaze. He was in ecstasy as her fingers and hands danced across his skin and filled his senses.

"You simply must be a divine being," he muttered as lay there under her loving care.

She simply continued to melt away his every stress and concern his body felt like putty in her hands. as she removed the tension now from his lower back and legs. Her soft devoted touch her firm kneading. He could try for years and never repay her for the feeling with which she had filled him. Then as she put her soft lips on the back of his thighs he shivered unable to resist the response to the angelic attentions of this Woman that he had given his heart and mind.

"Your going to spoil me forever." he said smiling, "I can hardly move."

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

A delighted smile crossed her face, she is happy to be giving him pleasure through her hands and removing the any forms of troubling thoughts. "You are worth it.. and don't move I have not finished yet", she whispered.

She moved around the bed near his feet, she placed her hands gently on his calves and spread his legs a little. Her hands rested on his thighs once more as she leaned forward, and moved firmly around the backs of them into toward the inner thighs. The fleshy inside thigh is soft and she took great care not to knead to firmly. Up and over the thighs she moved toward his bottom her hands moving in gentle waves of pressure. Then when she reached to point where she could go no further, she snaked her hands back down his legs toward her. Her hand taking his calves firmly and kneading the weight out of them.

Her hand rotated around them to the shin and moved to the ankles, she lifted one of his feet gently to bend it at the knee and placed a kiss on the side of his ankle. She lowered it into her lap, her finger tips massaging the soft padding. No hard pressure applied her, as she moved toward his toes. Each toes received personal attention, she placed her thumb and index finger and pitched them in the area between the foot and the pad, just enough to give messages to the pressure points on his body. Each pressure point relating to different areas on his body, he would feel a sensation all over.

She gently lowered the legs to the side and repeated the process on the other leg. Once she had completed the massage, she moved aside to lay next to him, her head turned to see his handsome face.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

The feeling she sent coursing through him was like an electrical current. His body shivered with chills as she continued the single most amazing massage in the history of massages.

Her hands produced gentle waves of pressure as the moved over his thighs and bottom. Then her silken hands snaked down to his calves. Just as he thought he was a relaxed and filled with as much joy as possible she began to rub the muscles on his lean muscular calves. Her hands should have been revered as the hands of a saint as she removed the tension he did not even know was there.

Her grace and gentleness was filling him with calm and joy. He would be granting her anything she asked for after this.

Her hands moved to lightly massage his feet and toes. The soft pinch between each toe sent lightning though out his body. His head, neck, back, chest, hips and more all were touched by the signals from her light preassure between his toes.

As she finished he was barely able to move. That is until she lay beside him. Her black eyes reawakened his strength and he pushed up to lay on his side facing her. He put his hand in under her chin and pressed his lips to hers.

"My love." He said kissing her again what more could a man say in the presence of a goddess.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

As his lips touched her she smiled. "I am glad you enjoyed my healing hands", she half jested with the comment. She layed back her head on the pillow and she stretched her arms above her head to straighten her body, her white shirt, the only thing she is wearing, rode up on her tights as her body extended. She turned her head to the side once more and smiled, she is completely relaxed herself from the giving the massage, the sense of it coming from him and it pushed into her through their bond.

She closed her eyes sleepy with his calm and rested a while just listening to his breathing. However, her hand reached out to him until she touched his body, just wanting to know of his closeness. She turned her body away from him, then moved back toward him pressing herself into his chest and body, she reached for his hand and brought it over her and held it tight to her breasts. Her legs entwined with his and she smile with closed eyes.

"We should be in Rhen Var by this time tomorrow", she said softly, as she took his hand once more to her lips and kissed his fingers before replacing his hand to her chest.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"I enjoy your every breath Coci." He said as she laid back on their bed and stretched.

Talon pushed some strands of Her dark hair back away from her face. She was just so beautiful. Her presence was his pleasure. The way she stretched reminded him of their first night together and his first touch of a woman. She was everything in his eyes and he could not fathom the depths of what they would be in the days and years to come.

The bond they shared was strong, stronger than distance, stronger than life and death. As she rolled away and turned her face from his it was like the sun hiding behind the clouds but as she moved her body against his, he had to smile. He wrapped his pale arms around her and put his lips softly on her neck. He felt her entwined with him and knew there was no beauty or love in the galaxy without her there.

Held held her pressed against him closely. Rhen Var, Coruscant, Zelos II what were these compared with his Coci? Worlds were minor when compared to love.

"When we arrive we can worry about Rhen Var." He whispered into her ear. His voive full of love. "Until then I just want to be pressed close to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom