Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Finger of Nulgath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew4weC9.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Create a standard unique lightsaber to mock duelists with.
  • Image Source: Made by me
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: Lightsaber
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber Shoto
  • Size: Small - 8in hilt & 1.5ft blade
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Red Kyber crystal
  • Ornate hilt design featuring electrum detailing. Oooo fancy!
  • Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse
DESCRIPTION

The Sith have for years have mastered the art of martial ability through various tool and weapons. Why? Lightsaber combat is so tedious and a waste of energy. Nulgath himself detests engaging in lightsaber combat and only does so when he knows he is able to win or to mock his enemy. Sporting a elegantly designed hilt, which only fits a one handed grip. Nulgaths shotosaber is as much as a symbol than it is a lethal weapon. The short hilt and blade representing how much time and attention Nulgath is willing to give for a task such as lightsaber combat.

" Why did I make this?" ~ Nulgath Zardai aka Darth Immortuos.

Strengths:

• Can cut through many materials quickly with relative ease.
  • Can operate under water.
  • Qixoni crystal enhances force abilities.
Weaknesses:
  • Cortosis will short the blade if in contact.
  • Hilt is shorter than normal, allowing for only a single handed grip.
  • Blade is shorter, limited reach.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, [member="Darth Immortuos"]. First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to use the Factory! I will be working with you to review this submission and get it approved so that you can get the Lightsaber you desire. Hopefully this process will be quick and painless, so without further ado, let's begin...

Darth Immortuos said:
Manufacturer: Nulgath Zardai
Please be sure to link the manufacturer of the item. It will be greatly appreciated if you can do this.

Darth Immortuos said:
Material: Durasteel, Electrum trim, lightsaber components, Lignan & Qixoni crystal.
Please be sure to link any named materials to your submission. If you can do this, it will be greatly appreciated.

Once you make these adjustments, please be sure to tag me and we'll be able to push this thing forward for secondary approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom