Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding the Gnost Dural - OOC

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Resources
IC Thread link
Characters: [member="Saint Monica"] / [member="Dax Fyre"] / [member="Bato Golden"] / [member="Velus"] / [member="Audren Sykes"]

OOC

Okay, now that the briefing is posted IC. Let's do the OOC part here gents.

First. We'll have three objectives to write out as we go along in order to complete the mission.
  • Meet with Director Johnathon Abrahams of the Republic shipyards and find information on the Gnost Dural during the One Day War.
  • Meet with Doctor Chu Lon of the Denon Academy of Science for information about the Summer Triads mercenary group. Most specifically, where they keep their Force Sensitive prisoners.
  • Meet back up at Bato's boat and plan a rescue mission against the Triads.

Some of our side objectives will probably be:
  • Meet with the Mandalorian Clan warriors and gain information or even their support against the Triads.
  • Keep the Summer Triads from raiding Bato's ship and capturing our characters for bounties.

And... That's about as much as I have figured out right now. Lulz. Well, at least. That's how sits in my mind anyway. I'll be trusting each of you to move the story forwards and be as descriptive, and inventive, as possible. The more the merrier right? :p

Questions, comments, suggestions, or just wild GIFs and banter go here. Enjoy the thread as we build it boys. Cheers.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
I assume from your post we're treating talking to the director and rescuing the padawan as two separate objectives that can go in tandem right?

[member="Saint Monica"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Dax Fyre"]

Rescuing will be done as a full group. It comes 3rd.

[member="Audren Sykes"]

Sounds good. ...And, yes. I've numbered my bullets. Ugh. Gods save me. *sighs* :p

Do you need a contact? Veino was a close comrade of Kian Karr when he led the Shadows for the GR and was a freelance asset for them. He probably has a way of getting in touch with the remnant of the Shadows or the crew of the ship.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Velus"]

Okay boys. You two are on your own now. Work together to craft a short story about the mission, then come on back to the Starport. You the boss now. *wink* :p

[member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Bato Golden"]

If Bato's cool to play pilot for awhile, I'd love for Monica and Audren to catch up. Let me know what you boys are feeling. Cheers. :)

Okay, question. I seem to remember reading that the actual rescue of Padawans is going to be a third mission, that the two objectives right now are a. learning from the Director and b. learning about the Triad operations. Not actively going after the Triads at this point. Did I miss something?

[member="Saint Monica"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member=Velus] | [member="Bato Golden"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Bato Golden"]

Lol. Then I hope you have an Astromech droid who can take over for you once and a while. Otherwise your poor yacht might not last long on this adventure. Oh dear. :D :p

[member="Audren Sykes"]

I did mention that Velus and Dax should try to avoid entanglements with bounty hunters as they completed their mission. However, that was more towards the Mandalorian hunters that plague the capital cities than the Triads themselves.

Otherwise we are still on course to match the outline thus far.

[member="Velus"]

That, is a bloody brilliant idea. Bravo. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Velus"] [member="Audren Sykes"]

I think we've lost Bato boys. So I suppose Audren and I will do the space station bit without him. Naturally, should he reappear he is welcome to join us. :p

Good work thus far everybody. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom