Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Finding The Calm Within [Kyra Perl]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn glanced back to the Datapad, pursing his lips in somewhat reluctant and thoughtful demeanor. With this shift in his responsibilities also came the need to be present more so in Silver Space. Things had proven difficult in the Outer Rim, and while there'd always be a need for Jedi to assist across the region, there were greater access to the Order there now thanks to Caedyn's efforts...-Reestablished locales with renewed vigor; While he himself felt as though he was being called back to Kashyyyk for a greater purpose.

"As it happens, I need some time to reevaluate my responsibilities and over-all role in the Outer Rim Territories..." Caedyn replied softly, "I'm willing to inform your tutors that you're taking a weeks stand-down. In this time you can decide what you want to do, how you wish to spend it. I just want you to get some down time and work through some of what's been going on".

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl looked utterly exhausted, and her frustrations had been building up with every run-in they'd had thus far. Having spent the last couple of weeks away from Svivren, Caedyn was due to report back there, needing to figure out how he was going to go about having someone else fill his shoes, relay updates to him in order for the young Knight to return to Silver Space full-time.

It would be a good chance for Kyra to get some much needed down-time.

Kyra perked, looking up in shock. "R-Really?" She chirped, some of the stress falling off of her shoulders. He would see the spark of light hit her deadened gaze, the girl wanting desperately to believe him.

He had rattled about responsibility and travel, but she had hardly heard him. Her mind went racing towards all the things she could do in her new spare time. Like sleep. Maybe see her mom? Oh, but travel felt like so much effort. Standing up right now, too, was effort. Sleep it was then.

She didn't consider what it meant for her to hear he was traveling back to tie up his affairs. That would be a realization for another time. If she had been in any better mindset, he would have gotten a hug for what he had given her.

She stood up, clumsy in her speed of it. She didn't want to give him a chance to change his mind. "T-Thank you." She nearly turned to run just like that, but caught herself last moment.

And bowed.

She peaked up from it, checking to see if he was satisfied and she dismissed.

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
A soft laugh escaped Caedyn as he watched the change in Kyra Perl Kyra Perl 's demeanor in response to the time off he was giving her. "Really really" he reiterated with clear humor being expressed through his choice of wording, wanting to encourage her suddenly brighter and positive behavior.

As she rose from her seat, Caedyn resigned the fact that they were probably done for the morning. She didn't appear capable of much more mental ware, and theory for the time being would probably have put her to sleep. "You're welcome Kyra" He replied with a smile, "Do try to remember that I'm not a complete monster" he said in further humor, though half serious in the hope that she'd eventually come around to him.

When she proceeded to leave, the Jedi Knight hadn't intended on calling her own on the etiquette he had previous discussed with her. It seemed like too soon a time to remand her, given her state of mind. Despite this, he was most pleased to see that she had remembered and turned to bow to him before leaving.

"Take care, Padawan" he said, soon bowing in return and in doing so giving her the approval to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom