Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding something old, and something new.

I took a hold of the grip of the vibrosword Putting it in the sheath on my waist. I also put the lightsaber hilt on the inside of my jacket. It was not the best place to hide it because it was harder to get at. Adjusting my blast jacket. I walked out into the Courscant air.

I was armed as a Jedi. Only my blade was a red color rather than the blue or greens that you normally saw. Only because I had been given the saber from my master. I had flashbacks of how I had fought him with Djem-so winning against his Ataru. But only barely. He told me that it was good enough to pass, and that he would be leaving as his time was up. He then asked me to help him to bed. I don't know why, but as I was helping him to his room. his face and body slowly became fragile and frail. His skin became saggy and old. His black hair, turned to grey as though he was aging hundreds of years He told me that it was fine. and that soon he would be with the force. At that time I didn't know what he meant.

I flashed back to life as it was currently. Walking down the steps of the hotel that I was staying at for a while. I needed to find new things on the black market. And I knew just where to go.

I needed a few things. Mainly armor, a ship and maybe a few weapons. Looking around I could see no one was looking at me. Deciding to take advantage of that, I grabbed the Silk-6 speeder that was parked along the road. Starting it up I went off to the market. Maybe to buy one of the new toys that I was going to have.

@[member="Luke Beleren"]

Luke walked through the Coruscanti underground, utterly taken aback by the amount of scum and crime that thrived there. From what he had heard, there housed a black market somewhere in the heart of it all, where anyone could find anything, albeit for the right price. Shuffling through the crowds, he made sure to keep his hood up to cover his face. Ever since he had come to possess his dark blue cloak, he had made it a point to always keep it with him. In most places, especially in ones like this, he preferred to keep his identity and presence a secret. It wasn't very long that he he actually found the black market, and he began to look around for anything to interest him.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

Slowing down. I brought the speeder bike to a standstill. The engine was still running and with both of my feet on the ground. I vaulted my body off of the bike. And after turning it off. I grabbed one of the cords that would allow the bike to function. and unhooked it from the bike. Now no one could take it unless they had some strong force lightning to keep this thing running. I smiled at my handy work as I walked around. Looking at a few weapons here or there that were being handed out. Mostly I was looking through the Sith area where I could maybe find a few weapons. Looking through them I found a Imp blaster pistol. Smiling I pulled a few credits from my pocket and handed them to the man. He started to argue, when I shook my head and using the force told him that it was fine. He nodded his head and let me go.

Turning around I saw a box that was glowing. Though it seemed that no one else saw it. Putting the pistol in the back of my waistband I started to walk over to the holocron. I could tell thats what it was as I had seen only one before. Though I had not dared to open it as it belonged to my master. Looking to it I almost lusted after it. And I went for it.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/788-imp-sienartech-semi-automatic-blaster-pistol/ Pistol sub.
@[member="Luke Beleren"]

Walking through the massive crowds, Luke saw a faint glow coming from a box on a table. It was so captivating... it was his. He knew then and there that he had to have it. He didn't have many credits, so he'd have to resort to stealing. Why was he so adamant about it? It radiated power and knowledge, and that's what he was after, after all. Making his way over to the table as fast as he could, he also saw another boy looking at it. 'Nope. Not happening, that's my box. Get away', he thought to himself. He was not going to lose a prize just because some other guy got his hands on it first. Sprinting the last five feet, he grabbed it and took off in the other direction, out of the market. His cloak billowing behind him, he shut out the desperate cries of the shopkeeper, threats to kill him if he didn't come back. He didn't care. He had his prize.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

As I was getting closer. I was within a foot of it as a man in blue robes ran up and darted away. He continued to run from me and the man. However I took off after him. He was still running and we even passed my speeder, good it wasn't stolen. As we neared the end of the place, I reached out with my left hand and took a grip of his ankles with the force and ripped back towards me. Drawing my newly bought pistol, I aimed it at the man's head as I rushed up to him. "Move and your head blows up." I stayed back for a moment as a crowd neared us. Seeing as how I couldn't kill the man here in front of a dozen or so people. I grabbed the man's cloak without looking at his face.

"Come on, let's take you down to the station." Acting like a cop I grabbed the holocron from him and led him down the street a ways, A few people clapped as I may have looked like a cop taking in a theif. When no one was looking I led him down an ally. Putting the pistol up I looked around at him. "Do you even know what that is?"

@[member="Luke Beleren"]

"Do you even know what this is?"

Luke had to admit, he didn't. However, he wasn't about to talk and let himself look stupid. Wrenching himself from the other boy's grip, he backed up as his hands glowed blue with energy. "Well I don't know. Do you know what this is?" He had been practicing more and more lately. He was coming to a place where he could project and cast off the energy at will, and could sometimes shape it into different forms. For now, however, he would just put on a light show. That is, unless the other failed to hand over the glowing box.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

I smiled as the young man attempted to scare me with his blue energies. I had a rare power. One that some had never heard of. Even Masters had never seen. With only the holocron in my left hand, Both of my hands lit up with red and black fingers of cracking energy. My face was glowing by them, and my green eyes reflected the lights caused from my powers. "You may try, but you will only die tired." My energy then exploded without my consent. Dropping the holocron onto the ground. it bounced before resealing an image of a man in gold armor with a red cape and accents.

He spoke in a booming voice that could rival some gods. "WHY DOES AN IMBECILE USE LIGHTNING ON MY HOLOCRON!" I didn't know what to say, I turned to the young man and nodded my head. Letting my energy fade into nothing. I faced the image of the man. "I sought knowledge from the holocron, and this man grabbed it before I could, When I took it back, he challenged me."

@[member="Luke Beleren"]

Luke cringed when the voice boomed out and the hologram sprung forth. Noticing the nodding motion of the other, he ignored it. Keeping his hands up and full of energy, he stared at the figure. It was one of magnificence, possibly a king of some sorts. It only awed him even more, the fact that the box could speak. However, he wasn't about to let himself fall victim to whatever else it could do. He kept his guard up and waited.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

The man looked at the both of us. His face moving as he did so. His "face" was really a gold helmet that had a crimson cowl with eyes that were red. Looking at both of us, he pointed a finger at the young man in blue. "Put your crap away. I can't hurt you from here. In fact I have been dead for a few hundred years." He then turned to me. Looking me up and down. "Why would a Sith like yourself want knowledge of the Jensaarai, may I ask?" I looked at him in confusion. "I have never even heard of them. I know that holocrons hold information. And I am not a Sith! I only claim to be one so I won't die by them. I use the Dark side because that was all that was taught to me."

The man shook his head. "Looks like we have alot to talk about then. Sit down and listen."

@[member="Luke Beleren"]

After being addressed for the second time, Luke reluctantly put his hands down, the fluctuating energy fading away into nothing. The man inside the box spoke of something called the... Jen-sar-ai? He wasn't too sure what that was, but the other boy responded, saying that all holocrons contained information. Is that what the box was called? A holocron? He had so many questions. Perhaps the man inside the holocron thing would explain. Doing as he was told, he sat down and listened.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

I looked to the young lad as he sat down. I turned to the man and followed suit. The man nodded his head as he took off his hood. He then took off his mask to reveal a face that was scarred from many fights. Salt and pepper hair, and eyes that were staring deep into my soul. Looking back and forth between us. He then spoke. "My name is Nikkos Tyris, I am the leader of the Jensaarai. A faction of Grey Jedi that have over the years used both sides of the force as a form of truth. We hunt the Sith as they destroy everything in their path, but in the last few years of the Gulag Plague, we have receded to be back on our home planet. I see much talent in the both of you. And if you wish to become Masters yourselves. Then learn all you can from me, and I will reveal to you where we are."

@[member="Luke Beleren"]

Luke nodded in interest. It was only now that he pulled his own hood back, showing off his long messy hair. Looking up at the projection, he spoke for the first time. "What are the Jensaarai? I've never heard of them, or the force, or any of that." Though he had used the force on several different occasions, he didn't know what it was called. To him, it was magic; sorcery. He didn't know how it worked, just that he could use it. As far as he was concerned, the force could have been a completely opposite thing entirely. When it came to the force and it's alignments, he was completely in the dark.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Getting to Corsucant hadn't been easy. Rainbow's ship, the appropriately re-christened Pink Lady, still wasn't really working. The pink chrome Nubian yacht was over four hundred years old, had been adrift for all that time, and battered by a meteor. And frankly, Rainbow always found something else to spend her money on. Like clothes. Or hair dye. Or perfume. Or make-up. Or very occasionally when she was disciplined, something useful like a datapad she could use to enhance her slicing skills. But she'd heard of the black market on Coruscant and so, she had made it here, even if the ship had broken down twice on the flight leaving her nearly stranded. And she had been there, in the black market, selling her skills as a slicer to absolutely nobody, since nobody found the pink haired waif girl who wore too much perfume as a particularly enticing sale for an experienced slicer when she had seen two men make off with a glowing box.

She sat for a brief moment, resisting the urge to follow them. The box would be far too heavy for her atrophied muscles to shift at all, let alone lift, and well, she was here for a reason, right? But at the same time... a mysterious box? A cloaked man stealing it? How could she not want to know what was going on!? In mere seconds, she disappeared, moving through the crowd with a lightness of foot that was shocking, darting between people as only a vaguely pinkish blur as she kept up with the two men.

Her stamina, however, was not quite as impressive, and frail as she was, she found a safe place behind a crate, panting to catch her breath, as she listened to events unfold. It sounded interesting to her. Very interesting. A lost cult of some kind. That smelled like credits to her. She peered out from behind her crate, her pink hair and eyes showing only as she began to take it all in. She was only a foot or so away from the men, but she hoped they were too distracted by the box to notice her. Her hair made her easy to spot, and even if they missed that, at this range her perfume was unmissable. But she had to stay close now, and see what happened. It was worth the risk...

After the man had spoken, he was asked a question by 'blue' He started to speak. "We are Grey Jedi, we fight for those who can not see...." His words drifted off. Even though the man was dead, he could still see things. And even so, he pointed to a crate that was behind us. "I believe we have some company." I jumped to my feet and with my hands igniting in red and black tendrils of lightning. I spoke in the loudest voice I could muster. "Come out now, who ever you are!" THe man shushed me, "No need to treat someone that way. Come forth child." He motioned with an open hand as my powers faded once more.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"], @[member="Luke Beleren"]

Luke listened anxiously as the man spoke, eager to learn as much as he could. He had begun to speak, but interrupted himself and pointed to a crate some distance away. He had smelled a strange fragrance a moment before, but didn't know what it had come from. Now he knew. Looking toward the crate, he saw a small patch of pink. A girl, perhaps? Looking over at her, he glared as the other boy ignited his hands to attack. Thankfully, he was calmed down by the hologram, as it asked the girl to come forth.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Kai Nariko"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow threw her hands up with a shriek, especially when she saw the first man seem to generate lightning from nowhere. A Sith!? He must have been. She'd heard stories of the Sith! This was definitely not a situation she wanted to be in. She stepped out from behind the crate, revealing her diminutive four foot ten frame, stick thin, and her general features, pink hair, heavy make-up (she was working as a slicer, so she'd gone for her full on heavy dark blue-eye shadow thick-make-up look) and loose clothes. It was obvious now, of course, the perfume scent belonged to her. She had on her feet stiletto boots that clicked as she moved, but did little to help her tiny height.

"I-I was just.... watching!" She said in a desperate attempt at an explanation. "I was just in the area, and I saw you, and I was watching! I didn't mean anything by it, I swear!" Rainbow would often tell people stories of how brave she was in danger, how cocky she could be, the witty quips she'd come up with, but the truth was, when she was scared, she tended to simply freak out and think of witty things she wished she had said later on. Now was one of those times.

There would be time for wit when she wasn't about to be horribly killed.

I calmed myself down as the petite girl came walking out from the crate. I could hear the man humm in acknowledgment. She just stated that she was listening and watching. He looked to me and gave me an evil eye saying that I shouldn't move through facial expressions. He then beckoned her to walk closer. "These young men will not hurt you. ANd please tell me, why are you interested in this if you are not a force user?" Apparently the man could tell if people had the force through the projection of the Holocron. I turned to him in question wondering why would he want to talk to her, and why would he accept this girl, when he said his group was made of Force users?

But what worried me was how the girl could breathe through all of that perfume. I could smell it from a good few feet away. It may have smelled nice when she only used one squirt of the thing, but it seemed as though she bathed in it. I tried respectfully to cover my nose so it would not be so overpowering.

Getting up as the girl approached, Luke tried to offer a friendly smile in greeting. He wanted her to know that he had no intention of hurting her, and that she would be safe. For the moment however, he stayed quiet and let her converse with the hologram. There was that word again, force. What was it, and why wasn't this girl a user of it? Yet more questions sprang to his head.

@[member="Kai Nariko"] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow, now being informed, or at least thinking, it was safe to approach, came closer to the holocron, almost peering at it. Her first thought was that it was some form of a holographic transmitter. After all, nobody said all holograms had to be blue, and whatever it was it wasn't a recording, as it was speaking directly to her. It had to be that or some kind of advanced AI. Either way, it couldn't particularly hurt her, since it was safely just a glowing box, but she was still cautious of the man with the glowing hands from earlier.

"Well, uh, no offence, but... speaking glowing magical boxes... are usually worth a credit or two." She explained with a sheepish smile, hoping that did something to justify her curiosity. She didn't go on to mention that the information offered could also be particularly valuable. She knew when to keep quiet about some things.

@[member="Luke Beleren"]@[member="Kai Nariko"]

The man cackled at the young lady's excuse to search for it. "Yes they can go for a price, but only sold correctly if given into the right hands. Young lady, I want you to look at the two men here. Both of them search for knowledge, yet are on opposite sides of the spectrum. The young man in blue is more lightsided. Wanting to use his powers to save people, while the man with lightning at his fingertips wants to use the power to prove himself worthy." It seemed as though the man had read my mind. Or could at least feel my intentions to one day go back to my parents and prove to them that I was a son that they could be proud of. But seeing as how I heard that, I wondered if that was what I truly wanted. I let myself relax and spoke myself. "I um, I'm sorry about the Lightning."

I truly was sorry for it, I just didn't want anyone to attack me at the time. and now that I see what I did, I wanted to change that. The man spoke more. "Lady, I have a feeling that these two young men will bring something great to the galaxy, and if what I believe is true, then maybe you could learn like they are now. Join them and get more than just a few credits for this holocron."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom