Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Finding Sisters In A Sisterhood

HIApRdm.jpg

Telula Vale

TAG: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic
Wearing: [xXx]

Time spent during the rise of the Ascendancy had not been time wasted for Telula. Where her skill with tapping into the minds of creatures had been growing and developing before the collapse of the Confederacy, now the skill was honed, mastered, deadly. It wasn't just living creatures that Lula could take control of now. Undead things, beasts made of whatever organic material. If it had a consciousness, she could lean on it and at the very least see through it's eyes. Granted, this was not a skill practiced on other people, though from time to time Lula often wondered if she could.

However, today was not one of those days.

Being upon the Ascendancy home world was a nice change. Lula had been traveling, be it for one mission or another, or for her own personal gains. But it truly felt nice for her feet to be on home soil. And it wasn't just her; Kai seemed over the moon to be home, resting instead of working. The Galek hound had bound about until he wore himself out, and was now slumped in the shade not a few feet from Telula's own frame. She had found a shady spot, away from all the hustle and bustle of the main hub. There was still a dislike and mistrust for too many people, after all. So finding a nice, quiet, shady place with the occasional good breeze had been lovely.

"Don't think that you're going to lay there and sleep all day," the blonde spoke out to the hound, glancing up from her book to eye the beast. "I'm not about to have you keeping me up all night because you napped too long." There was a noisy, gruff huffing type noise from the Galek, which only made Lula roll her eyes at him. "Ten minutes, then we go and see what sort of trouble we can stir up." she stated, turning a page. "Its been entirely too peaceful today." And there was just enough chaos pumping through Lula's veins to give her the need to fix that.

Tag: Telula Vale Telula Vale
Appearance: Outfit

The day was being spent training and honing her skills, Dreidi still had a long way to go before she could even think about taking on the Knight trials in her mind. The young Jedi was desperate to prove that she was capable of being a Jedi Knight and equally powerful with her Magick as well but things were far from those steps. It laid on the pressure and fears that she would never be capable enough to lead or become a Grand Master of a Jedi Order like her parents had been. The anxieties and pressures of all this had been fuelling the young Padawan, forcing her to push herself and train harder than ever. Her Lightsaber skills were swiftly improving and her combat skills in general were becoming more and more formidable. However, her Magick, it was hard to find a direction she wanted to go with it. Dreidi still didn't truly understand how Magick worked or how she wanted to use it, all she knew was when she used her Magick it felt like a controlled and freeing expression of the Dark Side potential within her.

Asaraa eventually kicked Dreidi out of the training room on the Ascendancy homeworld, something about Dreidi needing to get some sun and fresh air. It was frustrating and she was still in her training garbs which covered most of her skin from the sunlight but she figured it was the fact that Asaraa wanted enjoy the rest of her day and Dreidi was trying to push for a full day of training and sparring. The one power that Dreidi thought she might want from her skills in Magick was teleportation, she had seen other Nightsisters use it and heard about it so she figured wandering the park and trying it out wouldn't do her any harm. It was getting the fresh air that Asaraa was demanding while also allowing her to practice and train.

So, that was what she had decided to do. Roaming around the sunny park, she breathing in deeply and attempting to connect with the Magick she could feel within herself and around her, trying to remember the words needed for the incantation. While incantations weren't needed for this specific skill, she assumed it would help with early attempts, allow herself to get a feel for the power before attempts without it. Arm outstretched, she spoke a few words that she knew would help that she had learnt from Vanya, her mentor on all this Nightsister based. Her eyes turned opaque and completely white as she tapped into the Magick. The green wisps of Magick forming around her arm before it fizzled and nothing happened. Dreidi groaned as her eyes blinked back to normal and lowered her arm, still nothing.

Looking around, she spotted a woman with a hound of some kind lulling close by. Dreidi was sure the hound normally look fierce and dangerous but in the current state, the best that she could describe the beast was cute. She gave a friendly wave to the woman, unsure if she should greet her or just carry on her day as if nothing strange was going on. Dreidi wondered if seeing someone practicing Magick would freak people out, it was certainty rarer to see than someone using the Force around here. Shrugging to herself, it was too late to worry about that now since she had clearly been trying to use Magick already.

HIApRdm.jpg

Telula Vale

TAG: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

The moment they were no longer alone was one thing. People wandered about all of the time and didn't earn a second glance from Telula. Why would they? No one had any business with her right now, and if they did? They would approach. However, magick was something worth looking up for. She had felt that displacement of air, the reaching into that void between the here and there to call upon something stronger than one's self. It caused the platinum blonde to make a sound in her throat and close up her book as she took in this other girl.

This...waving girl.

Lula loosed a hand from her book so that she could return the friendly enough gesture, but there was very obvious curiosity on her face. It was enough that Kai snuffed and lifted his head to observe, but he found nothing interesting enough to stay upright for. "Is there something specific you're trying to do?" she found herself asking. Curious, Telula wasn't usually the sort to initiate conversation. She'd rather avoid people after all, unless on duty. But this? This was worth investigating.

And to do that, she had to extend the hand, so to speak. "I don't usually see others meandering about, reaching for their magicks out here." she mused, almost but not quite smirking about it.

Tag: Telula Vale Telula Vale

It seemed the stranger was going straight to the point. Pointedly asking about what was Dreidi trying to achieve, it might be that the blonde stranger was skilled in Magick. It was hard to tell since most of the Nightsisters that Dreidi had met before were deeply gothic and very defensive, or aggressive to the idea that a Jedi would be learning their skills, culture and history. Dreidi stood her ground, she was adamant that she could be worthy and wanted to show that Jedi aren't suppose to be the monsters that others have been under that name.

Looking around, Dreidi was curious to see who else might be around before stepping closer. "I am trying to learn how to teleport. Move from one place to another. I have seen other Nightsisters do it and figured it could be super useful in combat." Dreidi answered then let a long sigh, "but I am nowhere skilled enough really. My flames are weak and not even close to what I have seen others do. I know I am still learning and most of the other Nightsisters I have met are fully trained but I should be stronger. Need to be stronger."

"I wouldn't normally use it out in public, but my Jedi Master said I needed to take a break for the day from training. So, I came here to do Magick training instead." Dreidi shrugged her shoulders, she wasn't sure if she was allowed to practice in public but she also didn't think it would do any harm really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom