Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Finding fun

Amalia teral

A
Belasco capital senta
Cantina
Dress and looks

Amalia had just spent the last 4 hours dealing with government officials and tradesmen. To get shipments to belasco and to build a shipping center to go through silver jedi territories. Not to mention having to deal with the jedi government itself and she thought regular government was bad.

She walked into the upperclass cantina the cantina was very clean and had all the amenities of an upscale cantina could have comfortable leather chairs fancy tables the whole deal. As shee walked through the cantina she was Getting looks as she walked by in her form fitting dress heels and hair. Not really caring but her zeltron pheromones where in full dispersal drawing eyes and putting everyone at ease. Walking up to the bar she smiled at the barkers "corellian whiskey please" she said figuring the jedi wouldn't allow some of the more fun drinks in the galaxy within their borders. Otherwise she would have ordered one of them she sat down and began sipping on her whiskey hoping she would find someone interesting to talk to.

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Jade had been traveling from planet to planet, before arriving in the capital and deciding to stop by a cantina.. the young female had groaned seeing that she would need something to relax a bit before moving on to her next place.. her mate had been on the ship alone after she had left her a quite a mess, the young woman smirked at the thought of the past few weeks. "Mm... I could really use some time to get rid of some stress" She had thought to herself before sitting down at a table alone before ordering her pure h20 and asking for it to be cold..

The girl had rubbed her head for a moment before blinking a few times, before closing her eyes and gently spreading her thighs open a bit making sure not to open them too much.. the thoughts of the young adult had been on her training as of late, anyone who got a great view of her would notice she very dark-skinned with a padawan braid that was on her hair which most of her hair was dark brown.. she had a scar on her face along with pretty green emerald eyes. Her clothing was that of a padawan but it had a royal-like vibe to it but also mixed with sorta a bit of a rebel in a sense. Amalia teral

Amalia teral

A
Dress and looks

Amalia noticed the young padawan sitting down it didn't take a force sensitive or a zeltron to notice she was stressed and needed to have some fun. Amalia walked up to the table and let her pheromones invisibly envelope the two women hoping to relax the young woman. "Can I join you?" She asked looking the padawan over with a smile sitting down anyway.

"My name is amalia teral" she said looking into the woman's eyes "and may I say you have beautiful eyes". She said maybe flirting maybe not she would leave that up to the woman she was sitting across.

"Mm.. you got some pretty eyes as well.." Of course, that was her first response before nodding her head patting the seat next to her as she smiled softly. "mm I certainly wouldn't mind your company beautiful~" She fired back at the woman, smirking a bit as she giggled softly then closed her eyes for a moment while waiting for the other woman to join her* "Mm what brings ya here?" She had asked towards her smiling a bit and decided to tell her name towards the girl.

"My name is jademar Eurisa. It's a pleasure to meet someone as beautiful" She commented and stared at her figure, her eyes slowly drifted down the woman's posture, and smiled. She was quite beautiful.

Amalia teral

Amalia teral

A

Amalia sat next to jademar admiring the young woman's looks "Thank you but your the beautiful one and your eyes are mesmerizing" she said with a smirk. Sitting there "I didn't expect to see such a beautiful woman here let alone a padawan with such looks" she smiled sitting there her fingers ran down jademars arm and rested on her hand for a few moments before pulling away.

"A gorgeous name for a gorgeous woman jademar" ahe said leaning in towards the woman giving jademar a better view of amalia.

"Well, you are beautiful as well.. I wouldn't mind taking you away from here and enjoying more time with you if ya feel like going somewhere more quiet." She had asked the girl before pushing closer and locked her hands around the woman's smiling softly and slowly scanning over her with a slight smile on her face as she grinned towards her. "Your skin makes you look so outstanding.. very unique. " She had mentioned smiling even more pushing closer to the woman before her smirking a bit.

Amalia teral

Amalia teral

A
She blushed at the compliment and the offer "Well then my hotel room has a full bar and jacuzzi let's go there" she said guiding jademar out of the bar after paying for both women. She smiled as jademar complimented her skin as they walked through the lavish streets of the capital. As they approached her hotel she brought jademar to the turbolift and up to the penthouse sweet "this is my room make yourself comfortable" she said as there was a full living room bedroom kitchen a jekuzi in the bathroom and one on the balcony.and a bar within view She walked in and smiled at jademar walking up to her getting real close to her "so what do you want to do Beautiful relax and talk get in the jekuzi have some drinks or have some real fun" she said giving jademar a quick kiss before awaiting her answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom