Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding a home. . . (The Order Silver Jedi, Open)

Cyn grinned at the thought of winning but shook her head, "Oh come on, don't give up so easily," She encouraged him with a small laugh. She began stretch her legs a bit before looking around, she didn't think she needed to do anything, the Twins never mentioned anything to her either. "Not really, the Twins didn't really mention anything about the rest of the day and the rest of guys seem to be taking it easy for tonight as well," Cyn said, her hand rubbing her chin as she thought a bit more.

She moved closer to the entrance as she looked outside, finding a few places to start climbing and to possibly reach the docking port not just quickly but a bit challenging. "Voss, not a planet I've heard before [member="Maxi"] , but anyways if not a race let's have a bit of challenge then," Cyn suggested as she held out her hand for [Member="Maxi"]. "If you can keep up with me I'll show you a magic trick I learned when we get to your ship," She grinned, adding onto her challenge.

(OOC: Whoops, didn't notice your post sorry! Really sorry!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom