Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding a home. . . (The Order Silver Jedi, Open)

(A Short Thread perhaps to introduce myself into the open galaxy)

As soon as the ramp lowered down two feet scuttled quickly away from the star ship. Cynthia enjoying once more the freedom of the port. Raxus Prime itself seemed like a decent planet in her eyes but in real actuality it was what she could afford. Her eyes looking around before spotting the exit of the port. Moving quickly, tightening her hold on her little bag slung around her shoulder, she sprinted across to meet the outside freshness of air. Eyes widening at the city she it all in, looking around again spotting a poster nearby that caught her attention. The abstract colors brought it to her interest, moving closer to read the information she placed her finger on each word. “Circus Performance,” She spoke out loud the last words. An interesting proposal to see in her mind, her fingers tapping one another in anticipation as she quickly memorized the location.

Cynthia swung her arms, warming herself up, then her feet took her off through the streets. A small smile broke into her lips as she felt the rush of the wind brush across her face. Incredible as her stamina was she reached the area with a huff, a large stage, sort of built into a half stadium stood in front of her. Several signs and posters littered the area as Cyn moved along before reaching the entrance, sadly the show wasn't about to start until much later tonight but instead she maneuvered easily enough over the gate. If the people had planned on stopping her from walking in they should have built a larger gate.

Landing on her feet her eyes scanned the area in front of her, several construction droids moved around, carrying large pieces of raft and steel beams, while other beings were directing and ordering others around as they continued their construction of the stage and building to what Cyn could guess be the bleachers for the audience. Quickly ducking under one of the beams being hauled by the constructor droid she continued her small adventure of looking around this circus. Eyes wide and in awe as she found the Performer’s area. Grinning she quickly moved closer to one of the sides of the walls. The entire area were simply three walls nearly about eight meters in height but what really stood out were the ropes and swings littered in the area as well as a few of the droids assembling what looked like a really tall swing. Her eyes traced the sight before a hand rested on her shoulder, nearly jumping back she confronted with perhaps the largest human she had ever seen. Though that wasn’t exactly saying much, the man in front of her was indeed quite large, clearly standing over two meters and muscular to the point she was sure her weight equaled to only a tenth of his muscle of his legs combined.

“Oye, what is a chika like you doing here?” He asked, his voice slightly higher than what Cyn has first expected. His muscles bulged out of his tanktop, for the most part he dressed modestly enough but with the goal of revealing as much of his muscles as possible.

“Hey there mate! Didn’t think we catch a new’un,” Appeared a significantly smaller man from the side of the large man. Wearing some of the most colorful clothing she had ever seen before as well a hat that made her giggle inside.

“Um, I’m just looking around,” Cyn finally responded, her voice cracking near the end as she shuffled her feet embarrassed. “I don’t really like closed doors,” She added a bit regretfully.

The smaller human, who could practically be the same in body type, laughed, “Uh huh, it looks so, so what’s up mate, wanna join our little gang is that what’s up?” He asked, offering a smile.

“Ging, please, the Chika wanted to see us perform not join,” The larger man declared, looking over at Cynthia thoughtfully.

“Ah, I mean, I’ve never seen a Circus Performance before live, but I’ve also wanted to try out some of the things I’ve seen on the HoloNet, like the tight rope and the swings and such,” She explained honestly, her eyes filled with awe.

“Is that so?” Cyn heard two voice speak simultaneously, looking around she saw what looked like twins in jumpsuits. They each completed a pattern that seemed to have been drawn on them, a funny looking dragon. Both had short hair that framed their face and both had the most interesting looking nose ring, here though lied the difference between two, one had red and the other blue. “I’m Treble,” The man said with the Blue Nose Ring, “And I’m Cleft,” The female one with the red nose ring explained. Both looked human enough but something about them felt off to Cyn but she was more impressed with their similarities than to care much about what she felt was ‘off’. “We are the Acrobatics,” They both said together, “From tight ropes to swings,” Treble began, “And Parkour to gymnastics,” Cleft ended, each flashing a winning smile towards Cyn.

“Well!” Cyn clapped her hands once, “Mind if I try with you guys?” She asked eagerly.

Treble and Cleft looked between one another, Ging and the muscular man shrugged at the Twins. “The RingMaster won’t care I’m sure mate,” Ging reassured.

-- Hours Later --

Minutes were left before the Circus Performance was about to begin, the crowd already filling up the many bleachers. Cyn waited between Treble and Cleft, the twins gave Cyn a warming smile as they patted her back. “You know our third sub got injured so we expected today to do a duo but you quite the talent Cynthia,” Treble praised the young girl, “You got spunk and talent,” Cleft concurred with her brother.

Her cheeks reddenned quickly, as she inclined her head to hide her embarrassment away “And Ringmaster Snake was fine with this?” Cyn asked, still unsure as she fidgeted in her new jumpsuit. She didn’t really enjoy how it was sticking to her body like a second skin, but her loose clothes would had been issue for the performance tonight.

“Of course, not unless if Little Snakey wants me and my brother gone, he'll do anything to keep us,” Cleft said with a grin, “Now come on short stuff we got a show to put on,” Treble continued his sister’s sentence.

Cyn smiled large, her cheeks slowly away fading the red as she walked in between the twins as the approached the platform. The spotlight now shinned the three as each waved and smiled for the audience.

“And now be amazed with feats unbelieve, so incredible, so stunning, it will keep you standing!” Snake the RingMaster declared to the audience as the music began to build up the tension.

Treble and Cleft each nodded and flashed one more smile for Cyn as they jumped off and grabbed one of the swings. Cyn laughed as she waited for the twins to make a full swing forward and as they were swung back she jumped forward and grabbed each of their opening hands. The twins held one hand on the swing as their other held Cyn from falling twenty fives meters in the air.

Cyn’s eyes targeted the still swing as the momentum took them forward, she flung her body as her hands launched out to grab the swing. She flew forward with the swing, gravity took over and began to swing her backwards. She focused now, she needed to synchronize herself with the twins a tad more before attempting their next trick. The twins already were hanging upside down on their swings and now Cyn saw her chance, she flung off backwards, as if doing a backflip, she caught the twin’s hand as they now the swing swung back to the platforms. Cyn released and fell neatly on the platform as the twins continued their swing show. Cyn quickly climbed up to their original platform to reach the tightrope.

She breathed in deeply before exhaling, her hands positioned outwards to help her with her balance as she began to walk upon the rope itself. Each step took her further and further away from the platform, the crowd caught between watching the Twins performance could barely keep their focus on the two as Cyn walked across towards the middle of the tightrope. A smile tugged on her lips as she collapsed her arms unto her side. She raised her hands up, now she slowly moved out her hands and bent her knees slowly, readying herself. She sprung up and flipped herself upside down her hands shoot out beneath her now as she caught the rope with her hands but held her body upright. She began to move forward with her hands while keeping her body firmly upright. The Twins now whistled, giving their signal that they have increased their swing momentum. Each held onto the third swing and let it go towards Cyn as she jumped with her hands to catch the swing.

She felt a sense of freefall, her hands reaching out for the swing. Time began to slow as she simply felt alive, enjoying each moment of her time, closing her eyes she reached for the swing. The swing itself though didn’t seem to reach her hands at first but suddenly it lurched into her hands at the last possible second and Cyn opened her eyes and continued the momentum of the swing. The twins continued their swing reaching out once more to catch Cyn, Cyn now looked down towards the bottom where several trampolines were already put into place. Her fingers released and the crowd watched as the young girl fell several meters before landing on the trampoline and once more getting launched skyward. The crowd applauded as the Twins slowed their swinging motion to fall unto the trampolines but they had different intentions and as they landed they sprung at different trampolines and angled themselves to spring at each trampoline so that they were mirroring each movement. Cyn though was already on the ground floor, simply waiting for Treble and Cleft to finish their last routine.

The crowd cheered and clapped as the trio waved and bowed at the audience. Unbeknownst though to Cyn someone had recorded the performance and had sent it via HoloNet so that others could view and so they too could send it out to others. It spread before the video finding its way into the eyes of a certain Hunter and his partner in search of an Experiment gone rogue. Their ship quickly entered hyperspace and began their pursuit. Cynthia Alucard was about to learn how rough the galaxy really was out there.

Cynthia laughed as she walked next to the Twins, Ging clapped as Ro (The Muscle Man) stepped over to congratulate Cyn on her performance. Simple though her role was, it meant the world for her at that moment and she couldn’t thank Treble and Cleft enough for such an experience that she probably could have never even imagined back in her hospital. Snake, the RingMaster approached the four, not exactly the most cheerful when off the stage but he wasn’t angry or annoyed but seemed somewhat pleased. “The audience are slowly leaving so better meet your fans,” Snake declared as he ushered the four out of the prep room and unto the waiting crowd.

“But I don’t have any fans!” Cyn said, struggling to find an escape but the Twins were steadfast and grasped the girl quickly.

“You will soon daut,” Cleft explained, “You will soon,” Treble repeated. Ging and Ro only laughed at Cyn’s struggle as they embraced the fans wanting photos and such.

Cyn smiled despite her embarrassed self, perhaps she could find a home here instead. Perhaps.

Maxi had heard of a circus. He had been wandering the area after having some training with his Master [member="Coci Sinopi"] . He hasn't been to a circus in so long. There was one time as a child in which he had gone with his mother. Of course he was young at that age so most of that was a blur. He stretched and yawned as he began to move towards the circus. He didn't exactly stand out but, he wore his casual wear with his oddly shaped Vibro-blade hanging from his back. It hadn't been that early right? Would they be doing a show or, are they still getting ready.

As he approached the area he couldn't help but notice two fairly large men and a girl. Performers? He thought about asking them when the show would start but, he didn't know if he should even approach. They had to be busy right? He never understood what they had to go through. It had to be alot of work. Those guys where huge too... He looked at himself. He was slim but muscular and, that was all because of all his training before becoming a Padawan. Multiple scenarios went through his head on what kind of personality he would have. Of course he became lost in his own thoughts. Eventually his mind snapped back and he approached one of then. He chose the girl since he probably would be able to talk to her in the best way.

He lightly tapped her back "Um... Excuse me, miss?" He wanted to grab her attention before asking her anything. He didn't want to be rude anyways.

[member="Cynthia Alucard"]

[Member="Maxi"]

She felt the light tap and Cyn jumped around, her eyes madly looking around before falling on a young man, or boy, who stood just as nearly as tall as her. As well Cyn realized that the he had something behind him, she peered a tad closely but quickly refocused her attention on him. Cyn titled her head slightly to the right as she listened to his question. Musing to herself she had a smile grow on her lips as she nodded once in greeting, "Hi!" Cyn said, perhaps a bit too loudly, bordering obnoxiously even but she waved her hand to add to her greeting.

Both the Twins looked over and left Cyn to her own devices, Treble calling out, "Don't take too long daut!" as Cyn turned around to stick out her tongue at them.

Looking back to the boy she kept her smile, "So, what's up? Enjoyed the show?" She asked, her fingers began to tap one another showing a bit of anxiety.

He took surprise to her reaction. Although he should have seen that coming. He simply took a breath and responded to her with a smile. "Actually I was wondering when your next show was. I rather like the circus... So of course I couldn't help but ask." He chuckled. As he continued to watch her he noticed her reactions were rather cute.

He now waited for this cute girls next reaction.

Nodding once she looked around for a moment, "Oh, um, tomorrow they have another show like around night, I was just filling in for today for them," She explained. Clasping her hands behind her she continued her slightly restless posture, before she widened her eyes suddenly, "Oh! I didn't introduce myself!" She explained, "I'm Cynthia mate! And, um-" She shook her head once.

Frowning she shrugged and sighed in defeat, "Cynthia, Cynthia Alucard," She introduced herself, stretching out her hand towards the young boy. "I forgot how my new friend's introduction went, it sounded cool so I wanted to try and use it as well," She laughed embarrassingly. "What's your name?" She asked in return.

[member="Maxi"]

He chuckled at her and smiled a bit at her introduction. "It's nice to meet you." He extended his arm and shook her hand "I'm Maximilian Rei but, everyone just calls me Maxi." He thought a bit about the time of the show and thought of it as a bit of a shame. "I might not be here tomorrow." He sucked his teeth slightly and sighed "Man, I really hoped to see a show too."

After bringing his hand back he simply stretched and, began to look over [member="Cynthia Alucard"] . She seemed nice as well and was rather cute from this point of view. His head snapped back as he looked away. He ended up flustering himself.

Tilting her head slightly as she pouted about being unable to watch the show. Her eyes focused [member="Maxi"] 's own eyes, she gave a mischievous glint in her eyes as she complained slightly, "That is too bad Maxi, but," She said as she placed her hands on her hips, thinking over something for a moment. She turned her head to look back at the rest of the other performers. The Twins won't mind she mused, they probably would be happy, maybe, Cyn though didn't think about it too much.

Her hands shot out to grab Maxi's wrists as she yanked on him to follow her, "Well then if you won't be here tomorrow shame to miss out on some really cool stuff," She explained, willing enough to drag him back to the Performers training and back stage area. Slowing herself down she turned and beamed a smile over at him, "Well what do you say? Trust me they won't care if you're back there with me," She asked. Her head nodding once as if trying to answer for him.

He simply raised his brow as his mind snapped back into reality. He watched her as she grabbed onto him. "Oh, ok." He smiled a bit "I guess that sounds fine as long as everyone is alright with me being here." He looked around at the backstage. This was the first time he had ever actually been behind the scenes in terms of a circus. Maybe this could be a slightly odd learning experience. Well it didn't matter.

He looked around with a smile on his face. "This is actually really cool." He looked over to [member="Cynthia Alucard"] . He wondered why she would do this for him. The real problem was if she would get in trouble

She smirked as released his wrists and moved over to one of the much larger trampolines. Removing her jacket to get more freedom of her arms she climb on, her legs bent as she began to spring up and down. Slowly getting higher with each jump as she shouted, "It'll be a shame if you can experience some part of the circus," She explained. One garnering enough height she tucked in her legs to perform several black flips before untucking and landing on the trampoline again to jump up once more. She held her core tight as she twisted her body to the side and performed a screw like motion with her body before she kicked out to land on the trampoline on her back. Laughing a bit she sighed, "A cork is tad complicated for me, I get too dizzy on the trampline since it allows you to do sooo much more than on the ground," She explained before sitting up right.

Standing up once more she jumped up and kicked with a punch outwards like some flashy action star, which she also included the "HAH!" part at the end before landing on the trampoline on her back. Standing up once more she gestured for [Member="Maxi"] to join her. "Come on, you ever done any tricking before?" She asked. Some of the performers were milling around but seemed content enough let the kids have their fun for the moment.

He watched and couldn't help but laugh. Once she asked he simply shook his head. "I've never done tricking before." It was funny watching her jump around so he simply shrugged and thought it should be find if he joined. He took off his jacket along with his oddly shaped vibro-blade and, placed it next to one of the stands. He approached the trampoline and simply looked at it. He wasn't sure how he should get on exactly.

He had never been on a trampoline before. This would be the first time even touching a trampoline. He was a tad reluctant to actually go on top of the trampoline. He just kept staring at the it with a slightly confused face.

Cyn slowly climbed out of the trampoline, rolling her shoulders for a moment as she looked over at [member="Maxi"] . Taking a look over his body she looked slightly surprised, but her glance was cut off by the object that was on his back. Her eyes tried to discern it but quickly went back to [Member="Maxi"] as she smiled at him, "Uh, well your body looks toned so I thought," She started as she looked back at the trampoline, "It's kinda easy, I'll show you how to do a backflip," She explained as she moved over to Maxi.

She pointed at herself, "Look at me first," She beamed a smile as she said so, teeth and all. "You first get your body ready by jumping up and down," She explained, jumping up and down a few times. "Then you push your knees into yourself for the 'tuck part'" She explained as she jumped up and snapped her knees as close as she could as her hands went to wrap themselves around her knees before she released and landed on her feet.

"That is pretty much the hard and most important part, being able to keep yourself tucked in that position, after that you jump up, tuck and push yourself backwards," She said. "You stay tucked and only release when you complete the flip," She explained cheerfully.

Taking another step back Cyn readied herself. She bent low to get a high enough jump, she tucked in her legs and did a single back flip. Her legs stayed tucked until her complete rotation of her body and she quickly released so that she would stick the landing. "Ta-da!" She said, "On the Trampoline though, you get so high you don't have to worry about sticking the landing," She added. "So want to try?" She asked once more.

Maxi looked down at himself as she stated how well his body was toned. Not much long ago he used to be a spy for some imperials. After some time he took his own path and began training as a jedi. "Oh, umm... Thanks." He said rather quietly letting her continue.

Once she pulled off the explanation and demonstration he clapped and nodded towards her. "Sure, I'll try it out." He hopped onto the trampoline and took a breath. He nodded to himself and began to jump. When he got high enough he began to flip but... He flipped too fast and landed on his back "UGH!?" He flopped off onto the trampoline and tried to breath. Not only did the fall knock the wind out of him but, it put a shock in his system. He simply rolled onto his back and began to breath

"Was that too much..?" He stared up at the roof of the circus construct. At this point he was basically flattened out. He couldn't help but laugh at himself. He wondered what [member="Cynthia Alucard"] would be thinking at that moment too. She had to have at least thought that was funny.

Cyn watched, her eyes trained on [member="Maxi"] as he climbed on the trampoline so that he could try and do a back flip. She planted her hands on her hips as he began to jump, gaining height before finally attempting his back flip. She winced as she saw him land a tad bit hard onto his back, Cyn knew what happened but try as she might she could not contain most of her giggles. Offering an apologetic smile as she too climbed on the trampoline and offered [Member="Maxi"] a helping hand to stand back up.

"Pretty well," Cyn started as she faked a cough, trying to be nice, "You did an excellent tuck," She finished offering a more cheerful smile than her apologetic one that she was wearing moments before. "It was kinda my fault too, when I jump up a few times I usually time myself of how long it would take to fall back down, so you have a timer of when you have to release your legs so you won't land on your back," She explained.

"Come on now, practice doesn't make perfect only permanent, least that what's the Twins tell me," She encouraged Maxi, or tried to, Cyn hoped his pride was not the most injured part of him well she wished nothing was injured really. "When I first started I couldn't tell the amount of times I failed, nearly broke my nose once too," She added, a short laugh escaped her lips as Cyn remembered the not so fond memory of her past. "Or would you rather do something else? Like something you always wanted to try?" She asked too.

He took her hand happily as she helped him up. Whatever bruise he had gotten was just brushed off by him. He smiled but leaned on the trampoline. "I think I'm done trying to do a backflip for now. I'll definitely practice later though.

He smiled as he listened to her. She was full of stories which was great. She seemed like one of those people who you cant simply get bored around. Once she asked if he wanted to do something else however he looked around "To be honest... Its up to you. Although I'd kinda like to see some of the animals, if you guys have any of course. I wouldn't know if there are different types of circus' anyways." He chuckled

As if before never happened in terms of his falling he looked fine, a tad dirty but, he was fine nonetheless. He was enjoying himself on this little trip. He felt like a kid again after such a long time.

Cyn gave an amused smile towards his reluctance to once more try another black flip. She honestly though could relate, her first few attempts lead to several doubts but since well she had little next to nothing to do in her prison. Cyn quickly flushed her memory away as she tried to focus on her next plans with [member="Maxi"] and how to show him something he wanted to see. "We do, I didn't watch but Ging is the Beast Tamer, I'm sure he'll let us see a small performance if I ask really nicely," Cyn said with a quick laugh. "Get your things then, we'll go visit the zoo part," She explained.

Gesturing for him to follow Cyn, she moved towards another section of the ring. The large studio itself slowly turned into a much more open sky as the bleachers where the crowd would had been seating slowly disappeared as Cyn kept moving towards the back part of the circus itself. Droids hovered around, collecting trash and assuring the infrastructure around them were still holding true for tomorrow night's show. Other employees gaze unsure at the two children but regardless no one really made any action to stop them.

Only a moment longer she stopped and gestured at the cages, several different exotic beasts were seen. The first set of cages though were hardly taller than Cyn, a few Squalls appeared from their slumber and ran up to their visitors. "Look at you guys, it's no wonder why Ging keeps you around," She said happily.

Across from her a man swooped down, cape and all as he stood in front of Cyn. His hat gave the impression he was slightly taller and perhaps the boots added an inch or two but in all regards he felt bigger. "Heya mate, waking up the babies already?" He asked, bemused expression as he looked over at [Member="Maxi"]. "Where are my manners? The name's Ging mate, Ging the awesome and mighty and good looking an-" He was about to continue but was thankfully interrupted by a small growl from the cage behind him.

"Ah, Miss Lady sorry to disturb your sleepy state," Ging said to the Tentacle bird behind him. Turning over back to the two, "Ah so where was I?" He asked.

Cyn shot a smirk at him, "Good looking, but please Ging spare my new best friend the speech," She pleaded, "He missed tonight's performance and won't be here tomorrow to watch the final performance either," She explained.

"Oh, ain't that just wrong mate? Everybody deserve's a chance to watch this girl perform," He pointed at Cyn. "Anywho, want to see something exotic then mate?" He asked Maxi.

She grew red like a tomato, "It was all the Twins, they are super amazing," she said, quickly targeting the earth and turning away from any eyes. Calming herself she returned her gaze over to Maxi, red lingering on her cheeks, "Go ahead, he isn't show boating this time, I promise," She added.

He nodded as she led him to the tamer and all the exotic beasts. He had picked up his stuff while they where on the way. He didnt put on his jacket however an clipped the vibroblade to his belt. Once they arrived he examined the bests. They where familiar to him. After a small time of thought he saw that rather tall man come down.

Just as the man was about to introduce himself he was going to respond "Oh, its-" which of course was cut off. After the tentacle bird had stopped and, Ging was ready to continue, Maxi was ready to listen. It had been stopped by Cynthia however. In his head all he could think of was how bad could it have been.

He simply stood quiet and smiled. He couldn't help but chuckled as [member="Cynthia Alucard"] had blushed. At that point he began to wonder how she looked out there on stage. She had to be great. Wait, the twins where those huge guys right. How good where they?

Maxi had made an audible sigh as he wished he could see another show. Once Cynthia had seemingly gave him permission to ask Ging a question he simply gave her a warm smiled and a nod. He then looked over to the beast tamer and his pets.

"I apologize if this comes out rude but, which one of these animals are your favorite? They all seem well behaved so..." He simply shook his head "Scratch that first question. Which one did you use today during the show?" In all honesty he didn't think of what to ask. He didn't even think about what would happen if he met the tamer.

He peeked back here and there to see what Cynthia might think and, if she was alright.

"What my performance was today eh?" He responded, though his question was for rather a clarity than for it be answered. Ging moved out of sight for a few moments. Cyn too was excited to see what she had missed during her own show giving [Member="Maxi"] an excited smile. A few growls were heard and Ging voice also could be made out but not his words. And perhaps after a few minutes Ging finally emerged from another area of the cages.

He smiled and opened his arms wide, "I present to you the blue beauty herself, the the Princesses!" Ging said a bit loudly as a blur of blue was all Cyn could see before finally the creature slowed to reveal itself to be a Narglatch. Shorter than Ging the Narglatch appeared to be still young and it looked quite happy if not a tad haughty as it walked to let Cyn and Maxi look at her. "She's a bit on the "Nobility" side of an attitude if you catch my drift, but sweet and cuddly she is though," Ging added as he raised a baton, apparently from nowhere. "Now watch this!" He explained.

The Narglatch quickly turn her attention from her viewers and over to Ging. Her eyes followed the baton and Ging threw it really high into the darkening sky. The Narglatch quickly jumped high with her powerful legs and made an easy catch with her jaws but she made a simple twist in the air to add to her catch before landing easily and softly on her four paws. Ging clapped for his pet, "Ah Princesses, always putting on an amazing show no matter how many people are watching," He said as he began to rub with both his hands the Narglatch.

"She is quite lovely to see indeed," Cyn commented as she kept smiling at the Narglatch.

"Oye Mate she is, sadly though I can't do everything from my performance, not enough room or any of the set up, but I hope this simple trick is enough for you my young mate?" He asked [member="Maxi"] with a smile.

It had been interesting. He clapped as he watched the Narglatch do its tricks. He laughed when he heard what he had said "It's fine if you cant show me everything. I rather enjoyed what I saw here anyways." Once he realized what might happen he looked around. "Umm... What time is it? I might miss my ride." He wondered what his master would say if he was late. He had never been late for anything but still. His master was [member="Coci Sinopi"] , She was a great master and he'd hate to agitate her.

His face turned slightly into distress. It was late right. How late was it exactly. It had to be getting dark. As they say, time flies when you are having fun. This had been one of those situations. At least he met some odd and good people today. This was a rare sight as is. Not all of the galaxy was this kind and, he really hoped they would be.

Ging laughed a bit as his Narglatch continued to squirm underneath his constant stomach rubbing. Cyn gave a few giggles at the sigh. Both their heads turned to face [member="Maxi"] as he asked for the time and his need to leave soon. "It's not that late, probably, not sure, eh." Shrugging as he didn't really know the time,"Well Mate if ya'going to leave then peace be with you," Ging said waving his hand as he began to usher the Princesses back into her cage. He disappeared into the masses of cages and crates leaving the two alone.

Cyn offered [Member="Maxi"] a sad smile on his declaration that he needed to leave. But nodding in agreement that he shouldn't miss any promised times Cyn offered her help, "Well I guess it is kinda late now, but hey tell me where you are heading, no fun traveling anywhere alone right?" She suggested as she moved a tad closer to him. "We could have a race too, see who's faster even," She added with a playful smirk. She hoped she could spend a bit more time with him, someone who she felt she can relate to with a curious mind and not afraid to try new things out.

He couldn't help but smile "I just have to go to my ship in the docking bay. From there I go to Voss, which is my current home."

He looked towards where they entered and thought about how far it was from where they were. It shouldn't be that far but, a race isn't too bad. "Well... If we do race I doubt ill be winning." He laughed "You can come with me if you'd like though but, you sure you don't have anything to do here?" He asked before heading over to the entrance. While he was at it he waved to the animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom