Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Finally ready to get back in!

Alright alright! Here we go, so silly me sent a month back that I was back and ready to go! Of course, that was underestimating university finals, work, Christmas time, and travel - so now I'm REALLY back. And next to that I want to get my character off the ground again and hopefully get some more introductory stories out there as I never got far when I first plotted for her. With that being said, Ryala is an up-and-coming bounty hunter, similar to many others in that sense.

Of course with that being said a few 'plots' I then had in mind for possibly the character could be..

• MERCENARY WORK
    • A classic in my opinion, our characters take a job on some planet, probably get into some adventure - socialize along the way and of course get into an adventure with a small credit reward at the end, or maybe an object that our characters would have to find out how to split - or maybe lead to some more interesting action. Eitherway, I think this is a simple but fun plot that could easily get interesting!
  • CLASSIC BOUNTY HUNT
    • Either my character is sent after yours, or our characters work together against a larger bounty. A fun plot to maybe make enemies, friends, or.. 'frenemies' if they socialize in the hunt. Of course, with Ryala being a mercenary/hunter this is the most realistic plot for her to be apart of.
  • SOCIAL PLOT
    • A simple one, while she at point can be a 'brutish' person she of course fancies a club or two and even enjoys meeting people.. of course, once shes out of her shell that is. With all of that being said, this plot could also help in gaining friends, and relationships, maybe recruitment to bigger missions, or hell just simple be a nice wholesome time. I'm not opposed to anything really in that term.
  • HUNTER HUNTED
    • Shes committed plenty of illegal things before I'm sure.. so with that, we could have a plot with her being hunted by another bounty hunter. Its a fun idea, and could go in a plethora of different ways.
  • ODD JOB
    • Alrighty! So these are mercenary work but also it comes down to like transporting dangerous animals or.. hunting for an artifact on a dangerous world, or hell a plethora of different missions are available it just depends on what sounds best.
So if you're interested shoot me a message, I'd love to get something planning! And well, lemme know what direction you'd like to go!

For reading this far, heres some puppies!​
GettyImages-1133605325-scaled-e1617227898456.jpg

"Hunter Hunted"?

Now that does sound pretty cool. Especially from a Bounty Hunter/Merc Zeltron. (half technically zeltron but still) I wouldn't coming up with a thread idea together. Cyran is about as straight edge as they come for a bounty hunter, only taking legally commissioned bounties from proper authorities. So a fellow hunter with a target would certainly catch his eye.

"Hunter Hunted"?

Now that does sound pretty cool. Especially from a Bounty Hunter/Merc Zeltron. (half technically zeltron but still) I wouldn't coming up with a thread idea together. Cyran is about as straight edge as they come for a bounty hunter, only taking legally commissioned bounties from proper authorities. So a fellow hunter with a target would certainly catch his eye.
That sounds like a ton of fun to me. And of course the bounty would probably be put on her head by some crime lord she crossed taking a bounty for them. I'll message you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom