Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally posting introduction. HI!

Hi SWRP CHAOS, please call me OTHERMOTH. Been roleplaying for 6 years. I have been dragged here by [user]Andrew Gaul[/user] to play out a long story we've been plotting and to scratch that RP itch. We have 2 threads so far on here. I also am decently average in HTML and like to craft templates if you've seen my workshop, feel free to take one. Weirdly neurodivergent ADHD Anxiety and all sorts of other creative knick-knacks. Send me a fr on discord @ othermoth. Send me your cool storylines as I love to read react and keep track of in-character drama. Cheers.

Love your suitably creepy avatar. I think a number of us, myself included, have some 'creative knick-knacks' so you'll fit right in. Maybe we'll read each other's cool storylines by threading together. xDD Welcome to the site!

Love your suitably creepy avatar. I think a number of us, myself included, have some 'creative knick-knacks' so you'll fit right in. Maybe we'll read each other's cool storylines by threading together. xDD Welcome to the site!
Thank you! The avatar is from Coraline, if you've watched it, if you haven't I recommend you do. It's a little poetically inspired by my personal interpretation of the film. My discord handle is Othermoth(er)/beldam. In the film, the other mother is an entity that created an enticing world and puppets (what i consider NPCs) with it that she lures others into her world with replica dolls of them (my avatar), so much so some of them don't want to leave - or rather she wants them to stay forever or both. I wrote a small creative poem about it if you want a nice little read - fair warning it is quite creepy just like the film and my avatar is.

THE NAMESAKE --- othermoth(er) aka coraline

an affinity for creation is a trait we both share. the othermother builds a little world too good to be true. a place of impeccable dreamy escapism for her dearest coraline. lest an entity that knows no bounds, nor does the imagination in that exquisite brain that is mine. meticulously, she sculpts and seams, breathing life into her creations with buttons for eyes. their sentience is bestowed to play in the beldam's superficial game. with my fingers stippling against the keys, i create, the buttons metaphorically sewn. they live on sustenance that is my muse, whatever imagined is compelled. and when boredom settles in the mother's heart, the children are tucked away. into the archives mine go.

<< "you know that i love you" and despite herself, coraline nodded.
it was true: the other mother loved her. but she loved Coraline as a miser loves money, or a dragon loves its gold.>>
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom