Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Finally Meeting

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Alderaan. It was a peaceful planet, and Mig figured a good place to meet his friend Kat again. The Echo's Light exited hyperspace into orbit before beginning its path into atmosphere. Mig sat in the small living area, nudging a sleeping Leddie awake.

"Time to get up, kid."
The little Zabrak yawned as she looked out. She smiled, not too talkative at the moment. It was a normal side-affect of the gummies Taozi had prescribed her, but it did hit the Alor, just a little. She'd seen so much, so young, that she needed medicine to get a full sleep. He just hoped she'd have a better life ahead. And be awake by the time they landed. He also went to check on Tamar, knowing this would be an... interesting endeavor for the former Sith slave. He sat next to her, smiling. "You ready, Ner Kar'ta?"

Meanwhile, the courier would finish its landing, guided by it's pilot, R10, to a fairly smooth landing.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Tamar Gred Tamar Gred

It had been awhile since Kat had last seen her friend Mig, the Mandalorian had gotten busy from what she had heard, building a reputation and getting in the mix of the rising conflict. She had been keeping herself busy with her family returning to Eshan now that it was in Silver's space so her sister felt it was time and safe to move back home. The likelihood of conflict was still high but she knew that the Silvers would keep the world safe, at least Kat hoped that they would. Stretching on the ship, she was flying one of her N-Wings, Kat was heading to Alderaan.

This world had a lot of recent conflict, so she was curious why Mig picked here to meet. Especially since they could have met in Silver space. Landing the ship smoothly, Kat tapped her chin, she had been planning on a new ship for the SJO however, she wasn't sure how she wanted to approach the new ship. Stepping off the ship. she looked around seeing if she could spot her friend nearby. She tapped her comms to give Mig an alert that she was around.

Mig Gred Mig Gred Tamar Gred Tamar Gred

Why did Beskar'gam have to press so on her back? Tamar struggled with her armoured body suit, the beskar plate on her thighs and stomach already in place. Tamar's fingers fumbled on the latches, thrice attempting to situate herself in armour she wore so little.

There was no need for armour with the aliit, nor when she was home with Mig and the children. Illyushin and Souma slept in their cradle, shifting uneasily in some way aware of their mother's distress. Her fingers jittered as she fought with her hair, braiding it back and attempting to coil the braid in a bun at the base of her neck. The hair fell out of her fingers as Mig sat beside her, and Tamar swore in Epicant under her breath.

It was easier to prepare Yasha to see the Dark Lord himself than doing her own hair prior to meeting a... A...

A Jetii.

Tamar's usually full lips pressed into a thin white line, blue eyes wide as she leaned in to place her forehead on Mig's shoulder. For a few moments, all she did was breathe, calm herself down the way she'd learned in servitude. Mig said Kat Decoria Kat Decoria was safe. To be trusted. A Jedi who wouldn't slaughter them by association as many did to her compatriots. As they did to the infant who began Tamar's emancipation from House Zambrano.

She breathed deeply once more, nuzzling her nose in to Mig Gred Mig Gred 's cheek. Her hands steadied, and she managed to braid her hair in a tight braid along the sides and base of her neck. Tucking the last of her raven hair into the coil of braid at the base of her neck, Tamar set it with a hair stay Mig bought for her once, when she fawned over it.

"I'm ready. Perhaps we should leave the children inside at first, with my vode." Two Clan Cadera women in full gam rested further on, nearby the Feanor-Corek Estate where Yasha recuperated. Alderaan was safe for that reason, Alexandra Feanor, Noah Corek, and the legion of Vode who both protected and treated them. "I couldn't bear it if anything... Mig are you certain? Are we far enough away to be safe?"

Decades of Sith indoctrination was hard for Tamar to break, and this, willfully meeting a Jedi at all, was a tremendous amount of progress for the Alor of Clan Gred's wife. Maybe today the fear would be truly laid to rest.

“Is Leddie awake? The poor dear. Maybe afterwards we can visit my sister? Leddie would love the forest.”

Last edited:
Mig hugged Tamar Gred Tamar Gred close. He knew she was worried about this, but he also knew that Kat Decoria Kat Decoria wouldn't hurt any of them. If anything stuff like this made him want to stop the Sith more. Even still, he could sense her fear and worry, and he wanted to help her as much as he could. He smiled as he looked at the two Cadara's that had been helping his wife while he was.... Nearly getting himself killed on a regular basis it seemed. He kept holding her close, smiling a little.

"Tamar, I'm as sure as I can be that we're safe. If she wanted me dead she would've tried already. Plus, she knows Stardust too." He then looked at the twins, and Sweets who was munching on some fruit. "If it makes you feel better, we can leave Illyushin and Souma here for now, but Leddie's meet Kat once, so she's kinda happy to get to see her again." Whatever Tamar decided, the Mando'ad'jetii would respect it. He then got the message the Kat was near, looked when his wife asked about Leddie.

"A tad groggy, but awake. Bet she'd love a trip to the woods though. Might help remind her of the good parts of Concord Dawn too." He smiled a bit at the thought, and quickly got everything ready before leaving for the ramp.

Once they were outside, Mig would lead Tamar and Leddie to where Kat was, and a smiled would cross his face when he saw his Echani friend. Leddie smiled too, bouncing and waving.

"Miss Kat! Hi!" Mig just chuckled, patting Leddie on the back.

"Kat! It's been way too long, and we're finally meeting when neither of us are trying to get killed." He then looked at Tamar. "This is my ridu... my wife. Tamar."

Kat waited awhile, taking in the beauty of the setting, while Alderaan had plenty of turmoil but recovered plenty in the peace times it has. Kat felt that if Alderaan could recover, so could Eshan and so could she, it had been a tough time for Kat recently and she could herself slipping downhill. Having never felt more alone than now, it was nice to meet up with an old friend. Though Mig had moved much further along in his life, having a child and was in a relationship last she had heard from him. Stretching her arms, she heard shouting of her name and looked over to see a small child with Mig and a woman.

Kat offered a warm smile to the child, then looked over to Mig and chuckled softly. "Yeah, nice to not be shot at or having Sith Lords trying to kill me." Kat joked in return then turned around to Tamar, this was Mig's wife. She seemed nice enough, if not a little worried about meeting Kat, at least from her body language. Kat tilted her head, curious about the worry but shrugged it off. "Su cuy'gar," her Mando'a was broken and quite bad but she was learning, especially since she was seeing more Mandalorians around SJO territory. "Nice to finally meet you, Mig has mentioned you a few times in the past." She extended her hand.

“I trust you, Mig.” Tamar relished one last kiss, hand trembling as it pressed in his. “But our babies are staying where we can protect them. I’d die if any harm came to Ily and Souma... Leddie I trust to stab any who dares try and hurt her, precious child.”

Leddie came with her own set of worries for the pediatrician-mother. Nightmares settled ill on the girl, too much battle in such a strained little life. Truth be, Leddie needed a rest of battle as much as Tamar needed her husband home.

Away from wars. Battles. Always another battle others demanded Mig Gred Mig Gred fight.

The Alderaani air was a pleasant distraction for Tamar. Helmet forgotten, the Panathan-turned-Mandalorian let the blissful spring day alleviate some of her many reservations.

“L-leddie..” At the sight of the Echani Jedi, Tamar at first tried to grab her daughter to an ephemeral safety. As Leddie raced to meet Kat Decoria Kat Decoria , Tamar hugged into Mig’s side with a flinch. It didn’t matter that Tamar’s Epicanthix size made her larger than even Mig, any taste of battle or desire to fight was lost on the Panathan-born medic.

“We shall best converse in Basic, eh?” Tamar’s accent was that of the Sith Imperial Court, stalled and clumsy. She stared at the hand.

What did one do with a hand in the air? Was it some form of invisible weapon? A Force User trick? Was it once more one of those things a lowly force-less person could never understand?

Or perhaps some form of greeting she’d never seen? Maybe a gauge to check distance, ensure proper space between people? Yes, it was likely some form of range finding.

Tamar looked to Mig, both arms firmly clenched around his.

“He... he’s made me known to... to... Jedi?” Tamar gulped. Maybe she ought to have worn her helmet... positively shaking, with a mind genetically immune to mentalism, Tamar whimpered.

No. Mig said she was safe. Her and her strangely set out hand. They were on Alderaan, their children were safe, Mig was here. He would never let harm come.

“What’s your hand doing? Is it a form of Jedi range finding?” Jedi in Tamar’s childhood were genocidal maniacs who stole force sensitive children out of their beds, never again to be seen or loved. They were defenders of chaos, defeaters of order, the same who rained fire down on the refugee cities of Sabarene, who sent Mandalorian women and children to their deaths.

Warmongers, who hid behind a veil of gentility to keep citizens off guard.

“A form of Force-somethingorother?” This... Kat didn’t seem like the nightmarish marauders of her youth... Tamar looked to Mig for some form
of reassurance, whispering a fair bit too loud. “What do I do?”

Mig simply nodded to Tamar Gred Tamar Gred . He wanted Kat Decoria Kat Decoria to meet the twins, honestly in part to help him confirm something, but he wasn't going to stress his wife out anymore than she already was. He couldn't help but smile at how Leddie reacted though, even as he was holding Tamar close in hopes that she'd be more comfortable, even if they ended up looking like a mismatched Troig.

"Probably best to use Basic, I can't help but mix some Mando'a with it though." Which he'd soon prove, but right now he chuckled a little at how Kat put it. It was nice, finally not being in someones crosshairs. Just being able to see friends, and be with his family. He had to admit he needed this. Though both Kat and Tamar soon got him chuckling a little.

Kat's somewhat broken Mando'a... it sounded a bit like a child honestly, which got him going. He was happy to know his friend was trying though. In all likelyhood, more Mandalorians had been moving to Jedi space, so it was probably a good skill. He'd also never thought about what his wife didn't know until it came up, and something like a handshake.... It wasn't what he expected that was for sure. He gave Kat a quick look, trying his best to hint at things without saying them. This was a time when he wished he had trained some on the more mental aspects of the Force. He then looked at Tamar, smiling and sighing.

"It's a handshake. A greeting where you shake hands with the other person."

Kat tilted her head by the curious nature of Mig's partner. She didn't know a handshake and seemed terrified of the young Echani. It was confusing, as if the woman had never grown in a normal way, however, Kat couldn't think why that would be, Mandalorians were perfectly normal. Perhaps a little war-mongering now and again but perfectly normal in social etiquette. Kat shrugged at the woman, not overly bothered by the fact she didn't know what a handshake was, seemed that Mig was just as surprised as he was. However, she smiled warmly, the accent of Tamar was unrecognisable to Kat. It was certainly different but Kat had no idea where it would come from.

"Yeah, Basic works for me." Kat laughed as she stretched her body. "So, how are you three doing?" Kat asked in a friendly tone as she looked around and wondering where there could be a nice place to sit and have a catch up with Mig. It seemed so long since she just had a friendly chat with a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom