Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Finally back

Welcome back! Though I don't think I've written with you, would be up for throwing a thread out though depending on what you're looking for. Got a few characters to mess with.

Probably not have been on since 2019. So I’m quite rusty. Hahaha. Like I said I’m down for anything but I want to ease back into things.
Well I only joined in 2019 so yeah that's one reason I might have missed you lol. That and the massive amount of characters/players on this site.

Anyway, um, unsure. I'm not too good are being truly creative right now. Could maybe toss a few easier ones to do.

I have Salis, a Major in the Zwiehander Union. Absolutely loves violence. master dark sider. Second oldest character, still love using her here and there. Fights, bars, mostly whatever. Used to be a merc, before that a Jen'ari Sith. She does tend to be armed more like a mercenary than either a major or a sith, and even when in casual clothes tends to have her lightsabers and a blaster and some knives on her.

Rocho Krul: A trandoshan, again force user, most of mine are. Hunter and merc. Mostly out for Jaggannath points but smaller objectives can be had. He's not as powerful as Salis but arguably more outright skilled/tactical (outside of the force). Salis is very extroverted/excitable and Rocho's a bit more reserved, acts almost a little more formal than normal for a Trandoshan. Could be found in bars or out and about, but tends to be hunting (prefers game over living targets, but when its live he thinks war is better. Otherwise you can just snipe away most.)

Kovhorn: If you want another mando, one of the few non forcies I have. Basically a walking tank. Despises the Sith but otherwise neutral about the force itself, though he does keep some ysalimir. He's a merc mostly, not super fond of hunting. More reserved than Rocho, especially around non mando's, but he's definitely less formal. Rocho can be clear but Kovhorn would be more blunt. Merc jobs are easy to toss him in, but like the others bars are fine too.

Mariah: Older than she looks or feels due to a force item she has. Again non force user, I only have like two or three others total (including droids). She's a tech person, droids, drones, that sort of thing. Has done smuggling, has done dancing, maintenance, whatever she felt like. Long life, try a lot of stuff. Probably the only mostly moral one of the ones I've listed, since all the last three would kill for money or points alone, she's a bit more picky about things. Easy for me to throw her in places. Unlike any of the last three, she'll avoid conflict a lot more. And prefers for her drones or droid to do the work, though if she is taking a job with a fight specifically expecting. She has a way to directly control a droid for that. Wide range of choices from social to jobs.

I have quite a few others to use, but these are probably the easiest to mess with.

Sorry, bit long, I don't make decisions well.

Thror Cal Vorn Thror Cal Vorn Here's the character. And sweet! She does have her own ship generally used, very heavy on shields, high on weapons. But, that's never a sure thing if you have enough people coming for you (and all her crew are droids or drones of some kind, so that can be an issue). So she could be traveling through a more dangerous area than she's used to, regular pirates perhaps, and wanted extra security, and that's when they get hit. Or maybe it only happens after they land at the target location?

How about a little meet done in rp right before launching into the mission and then it’s smooth sailing until we drop out of hyperspace. The it hits the fan
Sounds like a good plan to me! I do have to leave for awhile today, so I won't be back on for a few hours. If you wanted to set it up while I was off you could, or we could wait till I get back and either talk more or have me try and set something up. I'm not super fond of starting the threads but can if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom