Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, a Warrior

[member="Kerstas"]

"That, my childe, is part of your quest. There are a lot of strange, mysterious and even deadly things in the universe. It is now your task to learn about them and use them for your own purposes. Some will be easy to find, others will require a long hard search. But trust me that by the time your quest is over, you will be far more powerful than you are now. "

@[member="Kerstas"]

"Once you have studied the contents of the holocron, proceed directly to Hangar 32-J at the spaceport. You will find there my other gift as well. I would wish you luck, my childe, but we both know we make our own. So go forth and fulfill your destiny."

What awaited her was a Lambda-class T-4a shuttle configured for full military specs, from the electronics to the shields to the weapons systems. All she would need to do was name it and decide what final design she would desire the engineers to engrave on it.

[member="Daxton Bane"]

Kerstas bowed deeply to her Father. "Thank you, Jaarvek. I shall make you proud." She bowed again and, tucking the holocron into her robes, she left the maze and made her way towards the spaceport.

As she walked, her heart swelled with eagerness. Her first real quest! Finally, the skills she had worked hard to hone would be tested out in the real world, and she would also be one more step towards raining down on the cursed Jedi.

But, slivers of doubt also worked their way through her feelings, like worms on a carcass. Her quest would be difficult without the Force, as she had not been blessed with a connection. Kerstas would have to rely solely on her abilities and her senses, things which could only do so much.

The Buro shook the doubts out of her mind. To her, failure was not an option; in fact, it shouldn't have even crossed her mind. Nothing will prevent me from completing my task, she swore. Filled with a new wave of determination, the female continued on her path, wondering what the other gift from her Father was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom