Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Tatooine Crowdsource

Hi guys,

Finally am finishing up the Tatooine sub. ( yeah it only took me a year).

I managed to go through Codex, Factory, and the Public Roleplay forum to find all public threads and notable locations that could be found on Tatooine.

However, while I did just scrub five years of public roleplays and submissions, I wanted to ask if anyone in the private roleplays has anything that is common knowledge that would be known?

I didn't go looking through the private threads because I didn't consider that to be "common knowledge" per se. However, if you think something happened that was notable or want to point out a neat location that isn't in the Codex but you roleplayed it, please link it here.

I'll be steadily writing out what is canon for Tatooine into the submission along with summarizing the various history from the roleplays I've managed to find.

Also, if you feel like subbing a location before i sub Tatooine, feel free to link it here!

I don't mind adding it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom