Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final stage

Kyla Foy

K
Nick Gamastar had returned from the tasks that were given by [member="Darth Praelior"]. The first task was getting two Zeltrons, instead he had brought three of them. One of them was his new apprentice a young girl who was force sensitive. The second and third were young adults picked up from the streets. There was a little surprise between the group which was a Trandoshan. It had the message to keep that for his own experiments, in the hope his master wouldn't use it for her own.

The second task was a hand full of Cathar. He brought three instead of the asked two, since it was a family, a near elder woman a near elder male and there young son. He had done the things that were requested for but, he didn't show himself in the academy for an entire week while being an acolyte, instead, he was with his apprentice traveling through Coruscant, he did not train her, but only allowed her to see the planet and get some life experience, which would be bonding and get a better master and apprentice bond.

The moment he returned from the trip, he went towards the lab of Darth Praelior as he simply sat there and waited. He did not yet take a look at what she might have done to his Trandoshan, but if she did he just had to fetch another one. His apprentice was currently in his room, she was still trying to figure how to open the Sith Holocron.

[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Elara stood looking at her master as they entered the room. The one apprentice was proving more impressive then she had given credit for originally and it made Balaya look at him. Not as a threat he was to young and she had the more experience but he could do many more things like be impressive and take her place as the prime of their master. "You have done well apprentice." Elara looked at her master standing there with her body towering over everything while she held her hand out for the boy.

Kyla Foy

K
When he appeared he noticed first of all Elara looking towards her master before he focused onto the Darth, "It is because of your teachings, My lord" He told her smiling for a moment before seeing her come closer and looking straight at him. He didn't seem to be afraid even if she towered over his body in size. She held out her hand and he looked down at first, then up into her eyes grabbing her hand, before bowing with his head and following the woman.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Elara continued to watch the boy but she was more at ease now while Balaya moved taking a place in the room. Able to see all needed sides and the door with Elara at her side. It was quite a sight with the size difference but her voice boomed around the room. "Good, have you done the other parts of your training? Have you grown and learned more then just what I have told you or taught you?"

Kyla Foy

K
He had listened to his teacher, his master and nodded, "Technique wise, I have not learned anything else than before." He started to laugh after that, "I have acquired for myself an apprentice, a young Zeltron girl, with the potential to become a great sith Marauder and she will also become my Sith Spawn." He told her as his eyes were coloring up red, while the smile kept sticking straight on his face, "She will only be for my experimentation." He made in his voice clear to his master. He did not have a lightsaber, which had should be known and his strength light fully into the use of the force manipulation.

[woot 2000 posts]

[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Elara continued to look at her master and the other apprentice when he spoke to her master and she froze one a moment... her spine tingling for a bit while she wondered if he was going to be made into pulp in a moment or two. She expected it but it didn't come while she turned her head just enough to watch her master out of the corner of her eye and hoped something was happening before the words came out. "Really? How intriguing, and how if I decide this apprentice is not yours do you plan to defend your experiment?"

Kyla Foy

K
He knew his master would've been up for such a thing, to take away the apprentice which he attained for himself to experiment on. He knew that the apprentice or slave of his master was looking at the two of them. "I promise you...My apprentice is hidden away from you, Sith-lords...I will not defend her." He knew his master had an incredibly huge arsenal of Sith Acolyte's at her finger tips, but Nick was one of the few that kept a backbone. His heart was pumping quicker, this was quite a feeling to go against his master, "You will not see her until, my trials are over.." He showed a grin across his face, before closing his eyes and reopening them, they went back into his normal orange color. "I may not be yet a Sith Knight.", He looked further straight into the eyes of Elara, "That does not mean, I will plan ahead...In order to crush my other opponents." He already revealed that his apprentice will have a part into crushing the other acolytes within the trials.

[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Elara looked at him and her body tingled more while she saw her masters face remained how it was. That was a very dangerous thought to think let alone say out loud to her when of all the voices or masters. Her master wasn't one to just maim you or threaten she had other uses for people and had shown that. Her challenge though from the boy was one giving her humor above all else while her arms crossed taking the sight of it in. "Oh really?" Her master spoke and Elara stiffened waiting for a moment to see what would happen. "And what apprentice is to stop me from taking that head of yours and crushing most of you to a pulp. I can resurrect what is left and order you to bring her to me." She now held a smile on her face, showing none of the humor and Elara had only seen that with one or two others. Usually before glitter ate them..... at least they were inside and she wasn't one for destroying places the sith controlled.

Kyla Foy

K
When he saw his master, leveraging over him, he felt that as if he was not near becoming a knight anymore. He was nothing compared to her, a mere ant, "I can't don't anything and nothing would stop you, my lord." His head slowly bowed down for her, "When would you like to see her?" He asked her as he didn't dare to do a thing against her.

[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Elara looked at the change of tone and held in her snicker while her master spoke. "As soon as you can bring her before me, if she caught your eye then she must be special." The amusement was back and Elara was noting how much more satisfaction there was in her masters voice. She looked on wondering what else there was to come though, so many things to still do and learn for the boy. "NOw that this is done, do you have anything else to report to me apprentice?"

Kyla Foy

K
He nodded to his master as he had indeed got something, but happily him, his apprentice would've been safe for a little bit longer. He knew this might attract her eye even more or so he had hoped for, 'Master, I actually have, a traitor of the One Sith, A sith knight. When I called him up for something, he actually came and I have captured him. He's within the lower levels of the academy within the prison." He had told her his voice sounded let down. His eyes were orange colored. He looked at her, but once again became flawlessly calm and collected.

[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Elara looked at the boy and at her master as the zeltron spoke. "Oh really." Balaya seemed to have a small smile on her face one that Elara had known well. It was that side of evil and she was careful not to move around her master. Staying still while the zeltron moved to the side and stood there with her eyebrows raised and hand slightly up. "Well then show him to me."

Kyla Foy

K
He would communicate into a communicator to one of the prisoners, "Bring him up here..." [member="Maleus"] and after that instead of Maleus they brought up his apprentice. A very young girl eight years of age, force sensitive. She had been experimented on but things might seem different than it actually is on her right arm she had the ancient darkside symbol. Maybe later on they would bring the actual correct person
[member="Darth Praelior"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom