Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Fury Support-Frigate

Image Credit: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Chrpica/DevastatorAssaultFrigate.jpg
Intent: To give Onyx his own personal mobile command post. Also serves as a temporary command for the NSE (New Sith Empire) faction.
Development Thread: TBA (After consulting with a RPJ, I will post the Dev Thread link here)
Manufacturer: Kuaty Drive Yards
Model: Hutt-Assault Frigate
Affiliation: NSE, Darth Onyx
Modularity: Yes; armaments can be substituted for stealth and non-combat technologies.
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, Turadium, Quadranium, Glasteel
Description: The Hutt-Interceptor class type is a fast ship with multiple capabilities. Onyx decided to use it as his command station for the time being due to its speed and many armaments as well as non-combat effectiveness. Onyx also, upon founding the NSE, realized that they needed a main command station until a planet was secured, and decided to constructed and use his personal ship as that command station. The ship is the average size for a frigate, however it is mainly used for more mobile command and non-combat procedures instead of combat. The vessel has two small labs for researching anything that it runs into. The ultimate power the ship brings is it's sub-light speed, which is slightly faster then most other frigates.

Classification: Frigate
Role: Mobile Command Station, Support-Frigate
Height: 33 meters
Width: 88 meters
Length: 100 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Standard Fuel Cells
Hyperdrive Rating: 1.5
Minimum Crew: 6
Optimal Crew: 12
Armaments:
  • 4 precision laser cannons
  • Missiles

Hangar:
  • None
Non-Combative Attachments:
  • Holo-communicator- A meeting room with a holo-communicator that can contact up to three individuals at once.
  • Sensors Relay- A relay on the bottom belly of the ship that can allow for communication disruption.
Passenger Capacity: 25
Cargo Capacity:
907.1847 Kg
Consumables: Two Months
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 3

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

There are a number of issues that you will need to address before this has a chance of being approved.

• First and foremost; you did not get the owner of KDY's approval for this ship. If you're going to use a company with an owner, you need to get their permission. If you wanna use KDY, you need to get Lady Silencia's approval.
  • Second, and almost as bad; this is -not- an interceptor. Interceptors are 7 - 10 meters long. This thing is ten times that.
  • Interceptors aren't capable of functioning as multi-crew command ships. They're literally designed to seat one, or two people. It's a space fighter jet.
  • The description is not sufficient as it currently stands. You're going to have to put a bit more into it, detailing more about the ship and its capabilities.

EDITED:

I rewrote everything that needed to be rewritten and added to the description. If you want me to add more though, currently, I cannot due to my computer not wanting to respond properly. Though I will add it as soon as I can.

Also, I sent Lady Silencia a message and will get back to you on that.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom