Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Filling in the gaps.

Vega Ardellian

☠ N O B L E ⚔ P I R A T E ☠
As I return to the land of Chaos, I decided to go with a new face and a new name. Meet Vega Ardellian, a noble born pirate that is looking to exact his revenge. Within the history that I have written, he was befriended by a seemingly friendly business associate, to help him enact a new trade route for the ore that his planet produced. Vega is an Ore-duke from Shu-Torun; and at the time he was blinded by the false sincerity of this benefactor. Someone who taught him how to fly ships, and command them. However this particular individual was a turn-coat who had been in league with another organization all along. He lured Vega and his team out to a remote part of space, and then setup the ambush. His friends were killed, his mining operation was stolen, and Vega even lost his right eye in the conflict to a blaster bolt fired by his so-called friend.

Vega has now spent the last few years working on his own trying to dismantle this person's operation, and going after the organization that he's in league with. I have not put a face or name to this individual he's hunting, nor the organization he's a part of. What I am requesting is that someone take up this role and adapt a character based on this premise. Before I can pick up a crew for Vega, and form his own band of pirates - I need a viable target. So if you're willing, please read Vega's history and let me know if this could work out. Thanks!

Last edited:

Vega Ardellian

☠ N O B L E ⚔ P I R A T E ☠
After some discussion we now have Vega's antagonist from his past. Hideki Satou is the former mentor turned traitor that scarred Vega both literally and figuratively.

So for now, while that role is filled, let's see if Vega can get some more permeant crew. He's been riding with contracted crews for a while now and it would be a good change of pace to see someone who might want to sail with this pirate for a long-term situation.

Here's the new open thread, feel free to join for any reason: Come Sail Away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom