Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fighting Fire with Fire

See with eyes unclouded by hate
tatooine-isis-story-header.jpg

Tags: Mig Gred Mig Gred | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Smoked raised and plumed out of the small sandstone structure behind A'Runda. Another household fallen victim to the Tusken's crusade, his own personal war on crime. Standing near a the edge of a cliff on a great plateau looking over it. He'd tried, he seriously tied, but his patients has run out. Too often has people rejected his proposals to better secure the people of this Force forsaken planet. But too often they turned him away, and too often they fell victim themselves. Be it criminals, viscous Tusken clans, or even each other.

Close by A'Runda could hear his dewback steed complain as the evening was coming to an end soon and twin suns flew down to the horizon. Forever the older brother star chased their younger sibling in a family feud possibly longer than life in the galaxy itself. At least the legends the Tuskens told said that's why there were two suns that moved across the sky.

Once more the dewback vocalized their concerns to look for safety during the long cold nights on Tatooine. A venerable time for every cold blooded creature on the planet. Turning to their steed, their friend, A'Runda approached, grazing a hand across their leathery scales and speaking to it in his native language, calming the beast.

Sadly for the Tusken it was possible authorities or bounty hunters would come for him, and soon. He cared not for covering his tracks. He wanted others to know that he'd done here and done before to similar dens of scum and villainy. This particular property he purged sold weapons to other criminals locally. Or ignorant moister farmers who sought blood against their Tusken neighbors. He never even pulled his crimson lightsaber, all they would see would be a force imbued gaffi stick and sawed/shortened Tusken cycler rifle coming for them, and anyone that stood in their way would find a similar fate he feared.

The time for kindness was over, Tatooine was a brutal planet, and brutality is all it answers to...

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

OtdZKod.png

A N C H O R H E A D
C A N T I N A

Tag: Mig Gred Mig Gred | A'Runda A'Runda |
Equipment: In Bio

Aloy was sat in a corner booth within the Anchorhead cantina with her clawed prosthetic leg laid lazily across the other with both feet up on the table and her helmet beside them, All the while she spun a match between her fingers. As a newly appointed Karjr, Aloy had a responsibility to keep the confederate underworld clean. An odd job for the Alor of a House Vizsla, But a welcome one all the same as it provided a much needed break from the clan politics she'd been drowning in the past few months.

She couldn't do this alone however, And that's why she had arranged to meet with her fellow enclave members; Mandalorians willing to put up a fight wherever and whenever. Their task? To hunt down a Tusken Raider that had been terrorizing the local area for force only knows how long.

There was no telling who all would be involved, Just that someone would come along sooner or later and she could start the search properly, Probably start by questioning the local farmers. There was one issue however; It was getting dark out.

"Dank Farrik! Where is everyone?" She exclaims under her breath while looking around the cantina for her contact. While doing so, Her pale blue eyes come to rest on one of the exotic dancers, A Twi'lek making a questionable living just like everyone else on this rock. In another time, Such a sight might have been a pleasant distraction for the curious Vizsla, But now seeing the Twi'lek dancer just reminded her of Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla , Causing her to simply disregard the show and go back to playing with her matches. Though, Thinking of Tan'yill was in of itself a pleasant distraction. It seemed as if Tan'yill or "Blue" as she called her was the only woman she needed now.

If only she were here now...

0mHCE6Q.png

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Tags: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla A'Runda A'Runda
Equipment: In bio

Mig took a breath as he slowly walked towards the cantina. Technically Aloy would be expecting his sister, Vaux Gred Vaux Gred . Given her recent misadventure though, the Karjr of the two needed the rest, and Mig took her place. Exactly how Aloy would respond to this, he didn't know for sure. He'd only worked with her once before, funny enough also on Tatooine. His white and blue armor would clash with his surroundings, but it also made it clear he wasn't scared of anyone at least.

He looked in to see Aloy, and slowly walked up to the table. He could tell she was lost in thought, and honestly he couldn't blame her. His mind had been on his family the entire trip to the desert world, but now he tried to focus on the mission at hand. A Tusken who had gone well beyond his peers in his attacks. Alone, but no doubt not an easy person to capture. Mig would then take a breath, sitting down and knocking on the table.

"Su cuy'gar, tat," he said as he spoke in Concordian. "Sorry I'm late. Landing areas were a bit filled up today." Mig calmly looked at Aloy, waiting to see the reaction she'd have to him being there. He knew she didn't really like Force Welders much, but he could still have hope.

As A'Runda stood there in the wreckage he made before suddenly sensing something. A new comer, a Force Sensitive. A'Runda had always been particularly sensitive to the Force on his home world. It was so barren that other more lush worlds with all their life gave him a head ache and anxiety. So whenever a force sensitive came and departed from his planet he almost always knew. He could not sense darkness or light from them at least not yet. But he feared it could not be a coincidence that soon after another homestead fell to his hands that someone would be sent to stop him, even if he didn't know yet if that was the case. He feared if such a thing was to happen it would be better for him to stay among the wreckage here. Until he sensed that it wouldn't be a problem.

Once more he petted his dewback. It once more vocalizing a small complaint over the fleeting time of daylight they had left. He understood he was asking quite a bit from it. It didn't like the dark, it grew weaker in it with the cold. A'Runda knew this and used his own knowledge of communicating with it in The Force. Soothing it once more with Force Empathy. It would soon understand that A'Runda had never failed it before, and he wasn't going to let that happen now.

With this sense of security the dewback headed over near the cliff of the Plateau to bask in whatever remaining sunlight it could get before it went dark, taking in as much of the twilight the suns could offer. A'Runda would follow the beast to the edge of the cliff and look out over it. Seeing sprawling desert as far as the eye could see. Knowing the Jundland Wastes were just beyond. Standing there he performed a sort of meditation. Mainly to sense the Force Sensitive that had just arrived to tell if they were coming closer or not...

OtdZKod.png

A N C H O R H E A D
C A N T I N A

Aloy's gaze immediately snapped toward Mig, Her brow raising for a moment until she recognized not only the armor and smiled nervously, Releasing the grip on her holster below the table, Which she hadn't even realized she'd grabbed.

"Damn Vaux, You've put on a few pounds" She chuckles while sliding her box of matches and a cup over to make room for their conversation and the briefing to come.

"Anyway,
Tat," She began, Her own concordian accent evident in that brief moment. Meanwhile she was pulling up a holo-map of tatooine from her gauntlet "So, We're here, Anchorhead. Moss eisley is north of us here, And Our target's been terrorizing homesteads between the two recently. This is just his most recent huntin' grounds I'm told, No telling how many he's killed elsewhere. To make matters worse, I'm told there's signs of Tusken activity at each sight. And yet he's working alone... I can't fathom that part... Maybe he was sent on his initiation hunt and got lost?"

She leans forward, Putting the match in her mouth and chewing gently on the stim while resting one elbow on the table and her chin on her fist, Her pale blue eyes still looking over the map for a time.

"Anyway, That's what I got so far. Got a speeder out back and I'm all set to ride when you are. I was expecting another Karjr but I think I'll write you up as "Temporary Deputy" in my report. Get my paperwork straight and the Viceroyalty happy."

0mHCE6Q.png

Mig chuckled, happy that it seemed like Aloy wasn't too annoyed that it was him that showed up.

"Yeah. And a few extra years." He chuckled a little before continuing. "The doc told Vaux she's staying put another week, and considering Ina was a Tunnel Strill Vaux isn't risking pushing her buttons." After the little explanation from Mig, he'd listen to what was going on. A lone Tusken attacking homesteads. While Mig was one to understand the Tuskens' dislike of the people on Tatooine, he wasn't always keen on their aggression. Yes, ironic for a Mando to be concerned by it, but it was who Mig was.

"So some rogue Tusken's on the attack. Something seems wrong here. Got anyone in the local tribes that would talk to us about this?" He would then listen to what she would have to do to get paper work finished, and that she had a speeder ready. Mig smiled a little, nodding to her.

"Temporary Deputy works for me, and I'm ready when you are, Aloy. You're the Karjr here, so your call how we do this."

OtdZKod.png

Tag: Mig Gred Mig Gred |

"I reckon we do this nice and simple. Just go from farm to farm asking questions and make sure everyone's alright. If we're lucky, We'll find us a clue" She grabs her helmet and leaves the table, Headed out the back door while sliding her helm on.

<"Take your own speeder or ride with me, Don't much care how we get there as long as we do. But, Time's a Wastin">

One outside, She tosses her red scarf over her shoulder and mounts up on her custom 74-Z swoop bike, Giving Mig time to catch up before kicking the pedal and sending the speeder racing into the dunes beyond, Leaving the outskirts of town and then racing towards the nearest homestead. Or at leas, The nearest that she hadn't already searched.

0mHCE6Q.png

"Sounds good to me." Mig would slip on his helmet, and grab the folding speederbike he kept aboard his ship. He'd follow her to the farm, seeing the smoke as it billowed over the horizon. He took a breath, focusing on the area around them. Then he stopped the speeder a ways off, sighing a little.

"That doesn't look good." He would quickly start the speeder again and head towards the farm, seeing the destruction as Aloy and him got closer.

"This seems like a lot more than one Tusken should be able to do.... Is anyone here!"

Sadly it seemed that just as he predicted, the one with the the Force he could sense and coming and quickly. Either they too knew exactly where and how to find him or mere luck was at play. Hearing the speeder bikes getting close A'Runda tuned his back to the cliff and walked over to the noise revealing himself to the Two Mandalorian. It was a bit of a shock to him to see Mandalorian rather than his old coworkers in the KO. But one of them was indeed the person he sensed earlier.

Walking past the smoldering homestead A'Runda stopped and peered at them from behind his red tinted goggles. A'Runda had no weapons in hand, at least not yet. "I take it you two are looking for me, are you to put a stop to my work here?" He replied, as he did the dewback came up from behind him. Crying out over the strangers that had just arrived. A'Runda held up a hand to it, trying to signal to both not worry and for it to stand back.

Looking back to the two he spoke once more. "I hadn't expect people like yourselves... Mandalorians..."

OtdZKod.png

K A R J R

Aloy slams on the breaks, Shifting her weight hard left and kicking up dust as her swoop bike turns to a stop.
<"Bet..."> She says to Mig as she dismounts, Swinging both legs over her speeder and sliding down till her clawed cybernetic limb clicked through the sand. Thankfully her nightvision-visor illuminated the tusken's figure for her, And that of his dewback in ever dimming night.

"I hadn't expect people like yourselves... Mandalorians..."

<"I could say the same 'bout you, Stranger. I've seen many of your people in my day, But never alone">
That in of itself worried her. For all she knew, There could be more in the hills nearby, She could have a cycler rifle trained on her this very moment. And yet, The Tusken warrior hadn't taken to aggression just yet, And he had chosen to speak basic with them, Both of which had her curious. There was one little issue though...

<"This your handywork?"> She juts her chin towards the smoking moisture farm not far, Putting her hands on her hips.

0mHCE6Q.png

"I was banished from my clan and the Tusken's in general. Thanks to this curse you'd call The Force, it was a mutual decision though." He replied, explaining why he was alone and some insight as to how he is causing so much damage.

"And yes, this is my "handy work," Those that are my targets these days have yet to understand that their kind are no longer welcome on Tatooine." He replied, sounding like your typical xenophilic Tusken, but it had little to do with that and all to do with their criminal behavior. The corpses burning inside were criminals, but any chance at getting evidence, and due process was long gone.

"My grandfather has told me some about your kind, so I ask you, would you not do whatever you could in service of your home world, and people?" The Tusken questioned, as if trying to throw a least a bit of doubt into them. He grabbed is curved, boney lightsaber from his side, not igniting it yet, but it was clearly showing hostile intent. "Now, Mandalorians, leave me to continue my work here..." He said, after he did the Dewback behind him cried out once more over the growing tension. Briefly pulling A'Runda's attention away from the duo.

Mig looked, cutting on his thermal HUD as he hopped off his speeder. Then he heard a voice, quickly turning and pulling his Trayc'kad. The voice was close enough that a melee fight was likely, but then.... Wait a second. A Tusken with the Force? Mig's guard was still up as he let Aloy do the talking. It was... odd to say the least. This Raider was Force sensitive, and said he was banished from his clan for it. Mig could at least confirm the first part.

He looked at Aloy, mulling over the question now in the air. Mig was still firm in his thinking in a lot of things.

"I would do a lot of things for my people, but Mandalorians don't just kill to kill." He turned to the burning home, then back to A'Runda. "Did you have evidence, or even know what this crime was? What are the limits on who you'll do this to? All the reports say you're attacking homesteads. I don't want to presume, but.... I don't know what it is, but don't like it so far."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom