Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting Back

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
We're a hell of a target these days. Whatever the decisions to be made for the future of the One Sith, I'd not have us be seen as easy prey. We're already under attack in two threads (a raid on Brokellia here and an attack on Bilbringi which seems to have stalled out) and I would expect more.

Yeah, we're probably gonna go minor. But we haven't yet, and we're the goddamned One Sith. Retaliate First.

This is easy enough to tie in to the collapse of the Empire, assuming that's still the route we're going to go. Think of it as the last frenzied gasp of a dying beast. For my part, I'm going to be putting up a thread detailing the response of the One Sith Navy to the defeat at Coruscant. Past it's prime my arse.

Have an Inquisitor? Put up a thread about how the Inquisition is reacting. Especially if it involves terror attacks against Galactic Alliance worlds and the like. Just a little acolyte? Well maybe your personal estate is now under Alliance control and you'd rather see it burnt down than occupied.

Be creative or clever or simply brutal. But make them rue the day they thought the One Sith would die without a fight.

We are the goddarmit one sith, we are not just defenders, we should be aggressors. Whats the best defensive to the mando crusade? Doing the same to the mandos. Anyone up to join me in a final sith crusade raiding mandalorian planets to show them that we are not dead yet?

sabrina

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] I am going there, but they have an issue with me using two character to face of 16. Apparently I am unfair :lol:
Do fancy taking over my fleet if the rpj agrees with them

[member="Abyss"] I agree, but we have new FO [member="Darth Ophidia"] will have to decide what we do, but I can't wait to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom