Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fight against some Pirates?

The Eldritch.

We are a pirate crew, but obviously you can't really pirate without someone to be pirated. For that we need another ship crew, best case one belonging in one of the more lawful groups here an Chaos (good or evil doesn't matter), but honestly we also take on anyone else who is interested (including other pirates). There will be a bit of naval warfare (Our Captain [member="Eliza Raxis"] will be in charge of that), but also hopefully boarding and fighting inside the ship.

Also I'm not asking for someone to accept being robbed, we want a fair fight (I mean OOC, because IC we are pirates and obviously don't fight very fair lol)

This can be part of a new thread, but could quite as well happen in any other already existing thread like a dominion or whatever.

Anyone uo to it?

CT-47B could be travelling in the custody of [member="Seraya Whisperwind"] as she attempts to collect a bounty on him from the GA when we come across you? We'd likely need additional allies, such as those above ([member="Nicair Claden"], [member="Lady Kay"]) and/or further allied forces to make it a more balanced fight/a target worth pirating.

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"] Maybe if someone's interested we could be docked with another vessel and you could be throwing your prisoners to them when the pirates attack? Leaving you unable to pilot your own ship as we prepare to deal with boarders?

If it's a ship dealing in criminals I've always wanted Nicair to be on both sides of the cage. He'd be calm around the more "monstrous" beings in the galaxy. For reference think of more the Mercs from the Riddick series. Prisons are entirely run by mercenaries and bounty hunters. Kind of think he'd be suited for that.

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"] | [member="CT-47B"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom