Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fierce and Fluffy

Tags: Redd Redd
Wearing: Dark robes
Weapons: Red Lightsaber​

Page_Divider_PNG.png

Cautiously, Zarie glanced down a small alley as she walked through the quiet streets. It was somewhat late, the sun setting down above the city as the nightlife began to thrive and bustle. It was expected in a city like this. Smaller towns always felt nicer in that regard, the quiet gave comfort. It made sense, growing up in the quiet of a Jedi temple, practicing meditation and other forms of discipline with nothing but the sounds of her and the other students around. Cities were loud all the time, music playing past every bar and crowds walking and conversing. It made more than just focus difficult at times, it made work difficult. Finding someone that had committed a crime and killing them was a lot harder in a public place. Fortunately, she wasn't working just yet. This planet had given her very little. If it continued the way it did, soon enough she would move on to the next one.

As she kept her head low and walked she listened carefully for all the conversations around - or at least tried to. If anyone seemed in distress she would try and pick up on it, figure out what was going on. If not she would continue her walk and call it a night. Either would be fine with her. The place she'd bought to stay for a while was comfortable, she'd find good rest there. Then again, no city was safe enough for her to trust it. Her lightsaber would stay at her side the entire time. Better safe than sorry, in case someone thought to target the small, furry Sith. It happened more than she cared to admit. Thus far, none of them had come out of it feeling too smart. She let them go, for the most part, those that were just petty thieves. She had no reason to kill people who broke the law out of desperation. Those who tried to kill her in her sleep, however, didn't meet such a kind fate.

Immediately, her thoughts were cut off by a thud of her body bumping into someone's leg, steadying herself for a moment and glancing up to a tall near-human. "Apologies" she muttered, giving nothing more than a glance to the man as she kept walking. "Best apologize, you little rat. Go back to your hole" the man replied sharply with a vicious snarl to his voice, as if he'd had his life ruined by the small girl. With a sudden pause, she looked back, eyes suddenly taking in the vile man in front of her. Over twice her height, as expected, bulky to some degree but layered with fat. It didn't take the force to sense the scent of alcohol that poured off his skin.

In that brief moment, Zarie said nothing, the man looking back at her and meeting her eyes, watching as her fur faded to an intense black from its normal grey and a small group of people glanced over. "What, you got something to say? Or are you gonna do the smart thing and get the he-" he started, interrupted by a sudden wave of dizziness, Zarie using her force slow on the man to make his mind pause and stutter as his body began to feel heavier. His eyes glanced up with confusion and frustration, looking at her with even more anger than before. "What are you d-doing to me? You so...some kind of freak?!"

Without hesitation Zarie reached for her Force, pausing for a moment as her mind rushed with her hatred, growling quietly to herself as her arm extended and knocked the man to the ground with heavy force. All the wind was taken from his chest as he gasped for a small breath, Zarie keeping the Force Slow on him as she pulled her hand back under her robe, all those around her now keeping distance and averting their gaze. Slower than anyone should, even with the wind knocked out of them, the near-human turned to his stomach and lay there in defeat as Zarie began to walk away, not knowing that she had more spectators than just civilians.

Redd.png

OPERATION: RABBIT
Tags: Zarie Zarie

It was late, Redd had been sleeping in the garden under a tree while soaking in the sun. Ever since her escape from chains, the wolf always took every chance possible to soak up the sun. It was a luxury that she hadn’t had when she had been enslaved. The only thing that she had seen in her enslaved years, were dark cages and dimly lit arenas, so enjoying the sunlight was a luxury that she fully intended on using to the maximum. Except, due to the fact that she could rest for hours regardless of her environment, she had slept for way too long. So, the wolf was now limping slowly as she made her way down the back streets to avoid being seen and causing people to run in fear. When people saw a wolf, they didn’t see an injured one, they just saw a predator, a beast. So this wolf stuck to the shadows so then Gerwald wouldn’t hear about her little excursion to the garden. Although, she had a feeling that he might have already been told that she had left her room.

She had been injured, injured to the point that she had doctors on her case about the fact that she was always moving around. They thought that her staying in wolf form would help and they were right, but the call of sunlight had her exiting her room. However she hadn’t banked on falling asleep nor the fact that the streets would be so busy after dark, which made moving about the city even harder. Yet as she limped from one shadow to the next, golden eyes saw a little fluffy bunny in amongst a crowd of two leggers. It was an odd sight to see, especially considering that this bunny seemed to be able to talk as Redd heard it apologize to a man that it had bumped into. Her ears perked forward with interest, because she’d never heard any rabbit speak. Especially considering that the only thing to hunt in the garden at the Citadel were rabbits. None of them had cried out, ‘don’t eat me!’ Although come to think of it, none of them had cried bloody murder either or apologized for being in the wrong place.

This rabbit is special, Redd thought to herself as the red wolf thought that maybe she should intervene and maybe use her large predatory wolf form to scare off the big baddie. However, golden eyes watched the fur change colors and her head angled to the right. How is she doing that? The wolf quietly asked herself while opting to hang back and watch the scene unfold. If anything, she could intervene if the rabbit couldn’t handle itself, but the wolf felt the force gather around the rabbit and she was more curious now to see how this scene would play out. That was until the rabbit knocked him down to the ground using the force and her head angled to the left. She had never seen any kind of rabbit use that technique before, otherwise she was sure that all of the rabbits that she had hunted would have used it to get away from her.

Moving as fast as she could, the wolf limped forwards and out onto the street that the rabbit was currently walking down. This action caused many drunk men and women to triple check their half empty bottles as if they were pondering about how drunk they actually were. The more sober types would gasp and either drop whenever they were holding in fear, or simply just run away screaming wolf. A wolf was still a wolf and they were considered dangerous. Especially considering how tall she was, but her height only made her a fraction higher than the rabbit that she followed. Her weight and length on the other hand was where she’d have the advantage if it ever came to a physical fight. She hoped not, but then again one had to be ready.

That was when she pressed her thoughts into the rabbit’s mind as a patron ahead of the rabbit turned and then ran. ’You’re not a normal rabbit. Who are you and why do you travel through my territory?’ Redd paused. It was kind of her territory. More, it was the Confederacy’s territory, but the wolf was a part of the Confederacy which made it her pack to defend. If this rabbit could use the force then who did it work for? ’Are you an enemy spy? How did you do that and what kind of rabbit are you? You’re not the usual kind of rabbit that I hunt in my garden. What kind of special rabbit are you?’ The wolf said as her black nose lightly nudged the rabbit in front of her. It was a friendly inquisitive nudge, nothing that spoke that she intended on eating the rabbit. However, the other people were too busy screaming bloody murder and wolf; so they wouldn't have noticed the intention behind the injured wolf's movements.

Bcj802.png

Last edited:
Tags: Redd Redd
Wearing: Dark Robes
Weapons: Red Lightsaber​

Page_Divider_PNG.png

For a moment, Zarie assumed the screams were all from her. It made sense. She had just used the force in public in a way that most Jedi likely wouldn't. Most of them wouldn't have wasted their time with the situation. It was one of the weaknesses they had in Zarie's mind. Their willingness to walk away rather than show the world how powerful they truly were, to intimidate those that would do crime with death. Prison didn't scare many of them, it was just another place they would go. But Zarie's lightsaber at their neck? That terrified them. They were helpless in that moment, truly helpless. Any Jedi that did the same would ensure the world came closer to peace. But their blind ideologies fooled them.

Immediately, Zarie heard the word as a voice came seemingly from her head, not a physical one like all the others around. It was clearer, more direct. Zarie stopped, hand slowly reaching to her lightsaber as the wolf asked what kind of special rabbit she was, before she felt a curious nudge, glancing over her shoulder to see the animal meant no ill intent. At least not yet. Not that Zarie was one to talk, but wolves communicating was new to her. It didn't take much to realise this wasn't an ordinary animal, both from the words it spoke and the size of the creature. But what was it?

"Kushiban" she corrected, slowly letting go of the lightsaber as she turned to look at the animal. "I'm Force Sensitive, trained for years. That's how I did it. As for why I travelled here..." she paused for a moment, wondering whether she should answer with entire honesty. This wolf referred to this place as her territory. Perhaps it was protective of everyone here. Even those that did wrong. Then again, what kind of rightful protector cared for the lives of those that caused issues? The animal didn't seem too angry at Zarie for using the force on that man and knocking him over, no threats or stern warnings were given, just genuine curiosity.

"I travel from town to town, exploring the galaxy. Never been to Geonosis before. So I came, looking around, exploring - seeing if there was anything going on here that needed stopping. Crimes. Men like him lingering in the shadows" she said, deciding on full honesty. Perhaps there would be mutual respect between the two if their mission was the same. If not, Zarie had already used the force once today, sending this wolf back a few paces so she could draw her saber wouldn't be impossible. She didn't want to fight, especially against an animal that could potentially tear her apart, but caution was always important.

"How do you speak? What, or who, are you?" she asked in return to the wolf, glancing to the wolf as she did and taking note of the injuries. What could have done that kind of damage to the creature? If anything they looked a little healed, so whatever had happened prior was bad. Zarie refrained from looking concerned, however. Until she knew if she was under threat or not the injuries of the wolf didn't matter to her. If anything, they made her more comfortable. If the wolf was injured it wouldn't fight at it's fullest, should it come down to that.

"I'm not looking for any problems, if that's what you're asking."

Redd.png

ESCAPE
Tags: Zarie Zarie

Redd’s golden eyes watched the rabbit as it turned to face her and she angled her head slightly to the right as she listened to the rabbit speak. It was weird to see such a thing, but it seemed more or less intent on saying that it was a Kushiban. It was the first that the wolf had heard of such a thing, but then again, it didn’t seem all that long ago when she didn’t even know another lupine outside of her own pack. Now, she knew a couple and so she supposed that it was plausible that a talking rabb- Kushiban could exist. And her gaze shifted as she began to notice the crowd’s unrest and some were even looking at finding the closest weapon possible. That was when a bottle shattered nearby and a snarl was drawn from the wolf.

’We must not talk here,’ Her nose dipped as she lowered her front paws and she brought her nose up under the Kushiban so then when the wolf stood, the rabbit would be riding on top of the red wolf’s back. ’Hold on.’ She said and with that, she began to limp forwards once more, aware of the precious cargo upon her back as she turned down a dark alley. While she couldn’t run, her extended gait meant that she could still out maneuver drunk stumbling idiots and she glanced backwards to see one fall over some invisible brick, only for another man to fall over the other one on the ground. A short bark was issued as she continued to turn down random dark streets until she was sure that they were not being followed.

Her elongated pace, slowed back to a slow limp once more as she exhaled sharply, but continued to push on. Yet even as she pushed on, she pressed her thoughts into the Kushiban’s head once again. ”I’m force sensitive as well, but I’m not speaking to you. Well, I am, I’m more or less doing it through the use of telepathy. A skill that Gerwald, my master taught me. So I’m projecting my thoughts into your head, it makes it easier for when I need to speak to someone while in this form.” She said as she turned down another alley that was guaranteed to take her to the garden once again. If anyone was truly looking for her, then they would just have to wait. The wolf wasn’t exactly thrilled about needing to be where the medical staff would need to keep an eye on her, so this gave her quite a good excuse to not be where she had to be.

”Redd is my name and I’m a lupine. I would shift, but currently, I’m restricted to this form. Not that I mind that at all,” The wolf said as her paws touched upon the soft grass of the garden that had quickly become her safe haven, especially whenever she just wanted to stop pretending to be human and just be a wolf for a while. ”So I am curious,” Redd said as her nose dipped and she made her slow way over to the tree that she had slept under for a good portion of the day. ”Why bother picking on the petty criminals? The city’s general law enforcement or even military would usually take care of men like him. I can also see why you had done what you did, he start in on you. I would have bitten his hand off, but then again he wouldn’t have tried anything with me.”

With a low groan, the wolf laid down under her tree and laid her head in her paws as her golden eyes slid closed for a moment. Recovery after blood loss and major injury was a pain, yet she still continued to speak. ”There will always be men like him, but have you ever thought about doing something bigger than that?
Bcj802.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom