Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIELLLLLDDD TTTTRRRIIIPPP to Coruscant (Dread Guard, etc.)

CC-420 stepped off of the CIS marked shuttle and onto the landing platform in Coruscant's most popular sector. Artifical wind generated from other vessels buffeted the clone as he strolled onto the exit ramp, causing him to squint and his blue medic's jacket to flap slightly. As he adjusted to the noise and wind he noticed the insane amount of speeders in the air. The amount of beings on this planet was dizzying. On his outer thigh sat a secured heavy blaster, just in case, and in his backpack sat his normal field kit. You never knew what might go down, even on a world like this.

Doc and some of the other Dread Guard had "borrowed" a shuttle to go sightseeing on the Republic Capital. This would be a truly interesting day, he really hoped nobody did too much damage to anyone or anything. This was meant to be a miniature vacation.

This would be nice. A field trip, of sorts. Coruscant was never his favourite place, but it had to serve as the Galactic Centre, he supposed. It was swarming with sentients, billions upon billions upon billions of them. And it stunk, gosh, it stunk. Of peoples and their wastes. It disgusted him, but it had to serve. He stopped off the shuttle, and looked around interestedly. He still wore his azure-coloured armour, a deep blue, and his helmet still planted itself on his head. He felt secure in it. The suit gave him power, that was sure. This trip would be interesting, to be sure. Who knew what they could get up to?

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher stepped off of the shuttle with Nemesis and Ani behind her. Their HUDs were alive with activity, mapping out the entire area for them. "Wow..." Thrasher said. This place was ALIVE. Literally, there wasn't a place in the air where something wasn't moving. Ani pulled out her datapad. "Okay, so this is one of the main flyways of Coruscant. Now, there are a lot of landmarks and attractions to see, so we'd better get moving soon..." Thrasher rolled her eyes underneath her visor at Ani. Always in such a hurry. Nemesis double-checked her blaster rifle and Katarn wristblade, staying silent. Thrasher didn't quite understand what interested Nem, but she never really asked either. So, She looked around at the other clones who had come along, wondering what they thought of the planet.
@[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="CC-192 Storm"]

Bluejay followed Titan squad off, and could help but snort at Ani's businesslike manner. "Ani - slow down. This is a vacation, not a recon mission." She reminded her with a grin. She'd ditched the normal full-body suit of armor - although she had body armor underneath her black v-neck tunic and white high-necked undershirt. Brown pants, black flat-heeled boots, and a blaster pistol strapped to her hip completed the outfit. She hadn't been particularly exited about coming, but figured it would do her some good to act the krast a little more frequently. And besides, she couldn't very well let three of her sisters come without coming along to chaperone.

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"]

The Dread Guard picked up a lot of attention, intended or not. So they'd be met rather shortly by a greeting crew. A LAAT touched down on the same pad as them as the doors swung open. "Welcome to Courscant Old Blood." Stated an ARC trooper who stepped off from the gunship, at his back were four commandos, all of them had sidearms, and little else, they'd have brought more if they had planned on fighting.

The Jorin clones, or new blood, simply wished to provide a tour. The CIS and Republic were allied at this point, and the interaction between each of the power's clone armies seemed like a decent idea. So here they were, five of the Republic's finest, greeting their allies.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"]

@[member="ARC-052 Dish"]

Doc smiled as the Republic Commandos approached. Now this was a pleasant surprise, and an opportunity to talk to another government's troopers without shooting at them, a rarity in their line of work. He approached the one who appeared to be the leader of the group and stuck out his hand.

"Thanks New blood. I'm CC-420, or Doc as the rest of them call me, I won't introduce the rest of them. Some of them wouldn't like me doing that." He said with a chuckle. He knew for a fact that some of his fellows were likely to be semi hostile towards Republic Soldiers as the way the galaxy was going. Technically allies, but there seemed to be a bit of tension.

"I understand, the RCs behind me are the same way." He chuckled, throwing a glance over his shoulder at the four, who seemed rather on edge. Even though they weren't Omega, GIA's hit squad, Alpha was still rather anti-social, didn't talk much. Even to him. "ARC-052, you can call me Dish." Almost instantly he felt he was going to have to explain why. Damn it.

@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher stared at these "Clones". They seemed to be about as average as any other soldier in her opinion. "Thrasher CC-314. These are my sisters, CC-647 Nemesis and CC-215 Ani." She gestured to her sisters, each one nodding when she mentioned their names. Nemesis spoke on her private helmet comm to the others. "Now, this is a laugh. To think they call themselves Commandos...." She shook her head a little. Ani glanced over at Nemesis. "Could you try to keep your Katarn blade where it belongs on this trip, Nem? We don't need the Republic to hate us any more than they already do." Nemesis simply shrugged. "No promises..." Thrasher couldn't help but crack a grin. Luckily, no one else could hear what they were saying underneath their helmets.
@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="ARC-052 Dish"]

Bluejay raised an eyebrow. Commandos? Don't make me laugh. "Play nice, Thrasher." She said over the comlink. "At least, as nice as is strictly necessary." She had spoken clearly, but quietly and out of the corner of her mouth so the Pubs couldn't hear kark. Now, she spoke normally. "T:N1:LDR. Bluejay." She said crisply, giving her old numerical designation from before she'd joined the CIS. Call her paranoid, but...well, you would probably be right.

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="ARC-052 Dish"]

@[member="ARC-052 Dish"]

"Alright Dish. Where we going with this tour?" Doc asked, noticing that most of the other Commandos were introducing themselves as well. That was a good sign. There wasn't any reason to be unfriendly as far as he'd seen.

"I'd say the Jedi Temple or the senate, but the forcies get pissy if I go within five feet, and the senate stopped visits after a terrorist attack rocked the place. Its up to you, we just offer the ride. Oh and nice to meet you Thraser, Nemisis, Ani, Bluejay. He explained. The men before them were indeed commandos, a rarer breed, Jorin had his face on almost every single Republic grunt, not his choice he either. But they also had their own internal COM. Dish was a friendly guy, he'd volunteered for this, it was a nice change from hunting down Atrisia's genetically augmented super soldiers. The commandos thought otherwise.

"Ones with helmets pose an issue, could hit those without it relatively easy."

"They'll be on edge, keep 'em busy and I can slice right through the unprotected are-"

Dish had heard enough, he had nothing to say to them that wouldn't involve profanity, as an ARC he was supposed to operate at a higher level. "Pleasure to meet you all. I'll admit, this is the first time I've met people born in vats that aren't me, how old are you guys? Like chronologically, figure the Kaminoians actually took their time." He asked, before having to delve into the question further. He was curious, his brothers as well as himself had been born and trained within two years. Flash training was good, but they all knew actual, hands on stuff was far better. Experience had been their true teachers for the should be toddlers.

@[member="CC-420 Doc"]@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]@[member="Thrasher CC-314"]

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher crossed her arms while the one called "Dish" talked. She glanced over to see Nemesis doing something to her helmet. Using her private helmet comm, Thrasher spoke. "You feelin' okay, Nem? You're acting a little strange." Nemesis continued fiddling with her helmet, but responded. "I'm trying to see if I can hack into their private comm channel..." Her voice faded as she lost herself in concentration. Ani whipped her head around to Nemesis. "Are you serious, Nem?? What part of 'don't aggravate them' don't you understand? Stop it!" She hissed. Thrasher sighed. "Cool it, Ani. Nem, she's right. We came to Coruscant to relax, not to brawl." Nemesis looked at Thrasher for a second, and lowered her hand. "Alright," She said simply. Thrasher looked back to the "New Bloods". Hopefully they wouldn't start anything, either.
@[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="ARC-052 Dish"] @[member="CC-192 Storm"]

Storm watched the Republic Commando approach, and his comrades to and fro with him, and he said nothing. He watched the man cautiously, and kept his mouth shut. It was what he was good at, watching. Observing. Nothing out of the usual, it seemed. The Commando was a clone as well. It did not surprise him, to say the least. Storm had long realised his kind were used in all sorts of warfare capacities. Oh well. At least we get a nice, shiny, medal at the end of it. Sort of makes up for all the killing, in a way. Looking away from the commando, he spotted the woman with the eye-wear looking at him. And so, he looked back at her. By looking back, it was of course a piercing glare, the type he did to everyone. He couldn't help it after all (or maybe he could and he just liked the intimidating factor, but it didn't always work that well, so perhaps that wasn't the factor.) Even through the visor, his blue eyes glared almost suspiciously at her. He held the stare for a few more moments, before coming back to reality. The commando had asked a question. It was past time Storm should have chipped in, so he chose to now.

"Ten years. We mature at the pace of two years for each one." he replied in a soft tone, one that did not befit him. He then realised he was rather abrupt, so he introduced himself. "I am CC-192. People call me "Storm". A pleasure to meet you."

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"]@[member="ARC-052 Dish"]@[member="CC-420 Doc"]@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

"Or the boys do, at any rate." Bluejay contributed, her attempt at a smile not reaching her eyes. "I'm personally closing in on thirty." She looked it too - appearance of a woman in her late twenties, a pale green line of a scar that ran from the hairline on her left side, through her right eyebrow, ending at her ear. One or two other nicks on her hands, and a thick, short scar on her forearm from a long-ago knife wound. In short, she'd seen action, but she also knew when to duck.

@[member="ARC-052 Dish"]

Canal was hiding with his sibling from the other "commandos". He only brought his knife if he had to do something. He didn't like or trust these new bloods and hated it if someone asked him what is his business, besides his siblings who had all the right in the galaxy. So here's what their going to do: their gonna jump these "commandos" take their weapons, bomb both the Jedi temple and the senate and boom mission complete.

@[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="ARC-052 Dish"]

"I'm two." He chuckled, nodding to Storm as he introduced himself. The man was and Advanced Recon Commando, like him. God it was weird to see double. He silently awaited the group of Dread Guard troops to request a location. There was tension, that was evident, Dish in all honesty didn't mind meeting the CIS' top notch soldiers, they were on his side. Well, the Republic's side, sorta, or maybe the Republic was on their side, he wasn't sure largely due to a lack of skill with politics. Never was something he was great at.

@CC-192 Storm @CC-935 Bluejay @Thrasher CC-314 @CC-420 Doc @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Forget the plan it's just a field trip. To relax his nerves and to calm down from all the tension he was in recently. He was given strict orders to not do anything stupid at all. He got out of his hiding spot from his siblings and went up to the soldier whose name is Dish. He extended his hand for a handshake and said, "CC-117 or Canal." Canal then asked him, "Where's the nicest location you got to offer for my siblings and I."

@[member="ARC-052 Dish"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom