Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiarr Will Be Remembered.

Scene
The Jackals stood at attention, all wearing their best clothes that they could muster. The steam powered pistons would gently lower a casket out into the center of the group. The casket held the body of a fallen Jackal. Fiarr Zikri'tvo. The casket had the top half open, and was made out a black material, The Jackals banner laid across the base of it.

As the casket touched the floor a Duros would walked towards the body.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtQUePN5y40[/youtube]​

Character
Cadan approach the casket, he wore a very fine suit, one that looked to fine for a pirate like himself to have. Small streaks of moisture that seemed to restonate from his eyes, line his face. As Cadan approached, he pulled a necklace from his neck, a single credit dangled from the chain. "Get yourself a Twi'lek, on me." He place the chain onto Fiarr's chest.

Cadan stepped back, letting any other Jackal speak.

As Cadan stepped back, Jasper a Kowokian Monkey-Lizard pulled a cigar from Cadan's pocket, climbed up onto the casket and layed it onto Fiarr's chest.

[member="A.D.A.M."] [member="Zane Hara"] [member="Break"] [member="Orn'komad "][member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"] [member="Haaza Kutter"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

There was a pause between [member="Cadan Tazi"], speech and the captain moved forward, there was a shake of the head and a down casted stare, finger's tightening into a fist the discourse of air through his automated voice box filling the silence. "When I started the Jackals, it started with four." as he turned to face the crew, there was sadness touching those eye's tho his metallic shell could not feel it or showed it but their was a storm beneath that cold exterior. "And now I count those to be three."

It was with that he placed a cylindrical tube on Fiar's body, a light sabre the light sabre he had been given from the very man that he now returns it to. "May the solar winds ever be blowing in your direction." It was with that the cyborg admiral backed off and into the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom