Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Feral (SJC)

A sense of excitement filled the air. Like a static charge that's been building up and is ready to let loose. Across the hangar of Silvers Rest, ground crews and scientists prepared for the arrival of the last expedition ships from Okarthel. A newly rediscovered world completely untouched by the outside galaxy. From its surface, a treasure trove of new fauna and flora had been discovered and were now due to arrive at the Jedi temple.

For one padawan it was more than just discovering new species or possible uses for new medicinal plants. Said padawan shifted from one barefoot to the other in anticipation. Her sharp blue eyes scanned the horizon for the incoming research vessels. Sure she had just returned from the home planet of her species, the Kiir, but she was excited all the same. For the longest time she thought she was a one of a kind, the odd species of the group so to speak. She had never seen anyone like herself before, until her trip to Okarthel. An entire planet of beings just like her, bringing with it the sense of relief that she wasn't alone in the galaxy in that regard.

Finally, the distant roar of engines reached her ears. Not long after the small makeshift fleet of research vessels came into view. Ground crews readied themselves to receive any cargo that required quick unloading, while researchers braced for the bombardment of information from their colleagues. Milla just braced herself from all the excitement.

The vessels slowly slipped into the hangars before settling on their landing struts. Their engines barely powering down before the loading ramps were hitting the duracrete floor. Crews moved in to do their jobs as the young Kiir watched from a short distance away. Milla could almost feel an odd connection to some of the things aboard the ship without even having to reach out with the force. The feeling brought a longing for the planet of Okarthel itself, and a desire to feel the ground beneath her feet instead of the cold duracrete she felt now. Although....there was something else aboard one of the vessels, something familiar but she couldn't place it. A colder feeling that caused her body to tense some and the hair on the back of her neck to rise. She scanned the ships for a few moments to spot the source, but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. Trying to shake the feeling, she turned her attention back to the latest finds.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Omen waited in the corner of the hanger as the research ships were unloaded. The Clone had come to see if the research ships had brought back anything he could use in his brews and it seemed like he wasn't the only one here. He glanced over at the young Jedi bouncing on her heels in anticipation of whatever lay onboard the ships. She probably was a Jedi service student who was here to care for the plants. Whatever the case, Omen wanted to be in and out, having been not been able to sleep lately and was not in a talking mood. All he needed to find is a diamond in a rough for his recipes and he was out of here.

Yea walked in calmly, seeming to be a bit more like herself then she had been for a few weeks. Adjusting, and trying to get a sense of how she and Balru, the "voice" she had been been hearing, walked in. Since her training turned medical session with Master Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor , she had begun to take the situation more in stride, and Balru had become more open to no freaking out at everything. As Ura looked around, she noticed Milla. She hadn't seen her fellow Padawan in a long time, and quickly walked up to great her.

"Milla. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever."

She's a friend right?

Yes. She's a friend.

Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

The young Kiir watched as workers began to offload crates with different plant species and even a few small animals. Everything was new to her but somehow felt familiar, like bringing old memories into a new home. Several workers and a droid struggled, somewhat to her amusement, to unload a small sapling of one of the giant trees of her home planet. Milla's barely noticed Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen arrive, however she was drawn to a familiar voice.

Milla turned to see Ura Iolar Ura Iolar as she approached. "Hi Ura! I haven't seen you in a while either. Although, I just got back from Okarthel, the home planet of my species. Can you believe it, there are others like me and we have a home planet?!" A small ripple in the force causes her to pause for a moment. Someone disturbed something within one of the ships. That same strange darkness that she felt earlier, stronger this time. Milla tried shaking the feeling and turned to Ura. "So, what have you been up to?"

Ura was happy as she heard Milla. She knew what it was like to feel a bit out of place, but at least she knew what she was. Her friend hadn't for a long time. As such, the Lervon would walk up, that happiness coming off her, along with a touch of curiosity from Balru. Ura would then speak up, some excitement even seeming to come through her monotone.

"I'm glad you were able to find this out. I mean, I know I've been an oddball here, but I knew what I was too. Can't imagine how you feel now." Ura would noticed how Milla looked off atone of the ships. Was she sensing something? The Padawan couldn't tell what it was, but her friend asking how she had been brought recent events to mind.

"Well, learned something about myself. I... thought I was going a bit crazy, and was hearing a voice. Well... I wasn't going crazy." Ura could hear a snicker in her mind at the remark.

Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom