Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Fel's Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star-Wars-custom-lightsabers-Epanded-Universe-Dark-Woman-Lightsaber-1.jpg

Image Source: https://www.yourprops.com/movieprops/original/428947bd97b1a/Star-Wars-custom-lightsabers-Epanded-Universe-Dark-Woman-Lightsaber-1.jpg
Intent: Personal lightsaber for Felista Rakk.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Felista Rakk
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Felista Rakk
Modularity: Crystals can be removed and replaced if needed.
Production: Production: Unique
Material: Hilt: Exonium, Color crystal: Synthetic Burnt Orange, Power crystal: Firkrann Crystal
Classification: sword
Size: One-handed (versatile)
Length: 30.4 centimeter hilt with a 1 meter blade (Adjustable)
Weight: 1 Kg
Special Features: Firkrann crystal allows for better use on droids due to EMP charges released by the crystal.
Description: Fel's lightsaber hilt was passed down to her by her mother, who had tought her how to construct and wield lightsabers. Fel's mother was trained mostly in Ataru, so her hilt was required to be lighter for faster movement. Fel is trained primarily in Niman by her father, so a light hilt and heavy crystal allow for balanced movement. The hilt is made from modified exonium, and with its conductive properties, boosts the blades energy.
Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Felista Rakk"]
Length: 12 inch hilt with 3 foot blade (Adjustable)
The actual dimensions are good, but could you place this into meters or centimeters?

Could you also give us a brief paragraph talking the saber? Perhaps its history or talking a little bit about the Firrkan crystals or its aesthetic design?

Felista Rakk said:
sure, i'm working on a RP where i ge the crystal's just in case I needed too, so should I add that? [member="Gir Quee"]
You could place that under the "development thread" heading, but I wouldn't consider it necessary for this submission.

[member="Felista Rakk"], since I don't see as it being necessary for this submission's approval, no.

This submission is missing the "Image Source" and the appropriate link though from the template.

Once that's in here, it should be ready for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom