Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fell Corperation

Tyraan Fell

The Malfeasant Businessman
fancy_letter_f_classic_round_sticker-r5842b5e4b92d44b98b8e8e51ff6194c8_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Image Source: https://www.zazzle.c...tter f stickers(I couldn't find the image when I went to this cite but I looked up "Fancy F" in google images and found the picture when I was scrolling down) (The image is the company logo)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Development Thread: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
CORPORATION INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: Fell Corperation
  • Headquarters: Hapes
  • Locations: Three locations on Hapes. One is the headquarters. One is the stronghold/storage area. One is the factory/laboratory where they assemble products.
  • Operations: Fell Corperation manufactures explosives and weapons.
  • Tier: II
DESCRIPTION
Fell Corporation is a very old, high grossing company on the planet, Hapes that works in manufacturing blasters and explosives. It is owned by Tyraan Fell, who obtained the company by blood. It has three different locations, the headquarters, stronghold/storage area, and factory, all located on Hapes. The company is very corrupt and greedy when is comes to business. They often try to get as much money as possible without giving anything else in return. During bargains, they often try to make sure they are the only ones succeeding. They also try to go anything for money no matter how cruel.

RATIONALE
Tyraan Fell is part of a long family tree full of businessmen who have been running the company for years. His great great great grandfather was the original business owner and he passed it down to his child, who passed it down to his child, who passed it down to his child, who passed it down to his child, who had the company go to Tyraan. Tyraan wanted this company for a long time. He wanted his family's company and riches for himself so in order to obtain them, one day, he killed his mother in order to obtain the company for himself.

Subsidiaries:
  • N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

Tyraan Fell

The Malfeasant Businessman
Tyraan Fell said:
RATIONALE
Tyraan Fell is part of a long family tree full of businessmen who have been running the company for years. His great great great grandfather was the original business owner and he passed it down to his child, who passed it down to his child, who passed it down to his child, who passed it down to his child, who had the company go to Tyraan. Tyraan wanted this company for a long time. He wanted his family's company and riches for himself so in order to obtain them, one day, he killed his mother in order to obtain the company for himself.
[member="Tai Fa"]

I believe I fixed the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom