Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Felicity Simmons

Felicity Simmons

fel3.jpg

NAME: Felicity Simmons
FACTION: The Hand
SPECIES: Part epicanthrix and part human
SEX: A woman, dagnabbit!
HEIGHT: 5'3 - short-stack
WEIGHT: Average for her height
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Blond
SKIN: Pale from lab work
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+super smart
+part epicanthrix, so yeah
-zero physical strength
-can be socially awkward, no, like almost zero social intelligence

APPEARANCE:
Average but needs to be nerdier

BIOGRAPHY:
Felicity Simmons was raised by an average family under the Hand rule. Her parents were both meticulous, smart, and had a hard-working ethic. They had high expectations for their daughter and believed that education was the highest priority. No play-time for Felicity! Like ever. Ever, ever.

She happily spends her time in the Hand's top research lab and secretly flies as a fighter pilot under the alias 'Smalls.' Off comes the lab-coat and her clark-kent glasses. No one will be able to fit two and two together, right????

SHIP:
Only her super-secret fighter-squad ship.

KILLS:
Nope

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Eww gross, that would require physical strength. Okay, maybe one day for SCIENCE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Soon

Garen Ruca

Fighting for his People
Felicity Mason said:
*clears throat*

You, miss, have the same name as me.

...I think you know what this means.
A fight to the death over who keeps the name! Only one Felicity will leave the War-dome!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

...I mean, nooo..... >>
It means we simply MUST become BFFs. It is not an option. It will happen. I will buy your friendship if I must, but we Felicity's must stick together.

[member="Felicity Mason"]

Being a bit forceful arent you...

[member="Felicity Simmons"]

Hello, would love to thread with you, not sure what would come out of it, but hey. The fun is in the mystery.

Torill Holgor

T

I like her already perhaps I should break out the nerd glasses that are completely just for show. :p

Felicity Mason said:
*clears throat*

You, miss, have the same name as me.

...I think you know what this means.
Algorithm development and cupcake night????!!!!!???!!

[member="Glyph"] There are no mysteries in science! *nerd eye-twinkle*

[member="Dashal Vance"] I would like to be recognized for my intellectual intelligence and not just my biological appearance. ;)

[member="Alexander Nester"] - If my like-limit wasn't reached that would so get one!!

[member="Torill Holgor"] - Excuse me, sir, my optical lenses correct a biological and genetic problem.

Torill Holgor

T

I am sure they are but as I was saying the ones I have are just for show. But shhhhhhh don't tell anyone. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom