Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Fel Type 1 'Carnage' Rifle Mk 1 MOD 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016-08-27_001-2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a form of standardized rifle for the Fel Empire that may be sold to other factions
Image Source: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOSIcftbbMzSLI4abKddcW23nkVby8WHKlHelgB
Canon Link: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: DCC Industries
Affiliation: Closed-Market
Model: Type 1 Carnage Mk 1 MOD 0
Modularity: Yes
Production: Minor
Material: Durasteel Blaster components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Modular Rifle
Size: Average
Weight: Heavy (3kg)
Ammunition Type: Power cell
Ammunition Capacity: 32 Rounds
Reload Speed: High (4 Seconds)
Effective Range: Battlefield
Rate of Fire: 800 Rounds per minute
Stopping Power: Average
Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
The Weapon is extremely customizable, it can be equipped with sights, be extended or shortened as needed, and can have a number of different grip and barrel extensions
Strengths:
The Weapon is sturdy and reliable
The weapon can endure a lot of stress
The weapon is accurate at mid to long ranges
Weaknesses:
Due to the size of the weapon and mid to long range focus, the weapon preforms rather poorly in closer ranges and needs to be modified to be competent in closer ranges
The weapon requires frequent cleaning or can face problems in handling and stability
In order to fix a problem with the weapon, or to simply clean it, the weapon needs to be partially or completely disassembled depending on the issue
DESCRIPTION
The weapon picture is based off that of an AR-15 because the weapon is part of an esthetic change to more realistic weaponry. With that come a new level of functionality. The Type 1 Carnage is designed to handle combat at a more realistic longer range while still allowing a focus change when needed. The weapons modularity allows you to transform it from a rifle, to a carbine, to a sniper. Along with this, the weapon is extremely stable, almost to a fault. Though it may be inconvenient to repair or clean, when working properly, the weapon excels in its job as a standard issue rifle. The rifle is being produced in multiple different colors with multiple designs, or you can paint your own, the stark white with the imperial symbol is private to only Fel Military personal.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Premier William Harris I"]

Hey there nice rifle I think you have accidentally grabbed the wrong template there. Would you kindly fill out the correct one? Which would be the ranged template.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins

Looks awesome, just a suggestion you might wanna tone down either the stopping power, range or the rate of fire or even the reload speed. If you don't want to I would suggest upping the recoil or the weight. Just a suggestion as right now it's a fair bit over powered.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins

I think its still too unbalanced and would suggest that you tone things down more, but if you don't want to do that its okay, I will just stamp it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom