Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeling It Out

Ibaris Varanin

I
Aboard the Peregrine
Enroute to Varunda IX

Life liked to throw things at you in threes, as Ibaris was finding out. As it had so happened, her non-identical parent wasn't dead, a fact that came with an invitation to visit. That, on top of the reality settling in that another member of her little family was dying made for a lot to process. Introspection often lived where life and death met, and she had been doing a lot of it over the several months since the first revelation came to pass. What came out of that was even more to process. It was, for her, uncharted territory.

"I don't know when it happened, but..." she pulled another chunk off the muffin, "...I worry about what it could mean."

'For me, for us,' were unspoken, implied. Her path, their path, hadn't run the same routes that so many of their friends had taken. Where had they diverged, where were they going, and most of all... where was going to be safe? She popped the morsel into her mouth, and chewed softly, slowly.

"The path of a Jedi is not mine to take," she said, upon swallowing, "it never was. I've had to hide parts of myself for too long, to be safe and accepted in the places our friends live their lives. I've had to pretend, to... lie, I guess."

Ibaris pulled off another morsel of the muffin, one of a batch that [member="Liam Quez"] had made, and searched his face, question in her eyes.

"Don't you ever feel like you're betraying your people, by not upholding the Resol'nare?"

Just a pleasant chat over breakfast. Yep.

Liam Quez

L
Liam wasn't one to eat casually. He would proceed to shove each muffin he wanted to devour into his mouth whole. Manners escaped the boy as he had become rather comfortable with his consistent companion. The girl was being odd this morning, a lot was weighing on her mind. Liam wondered if her morning routine was like his, though if it was she would probably be more relaxed. The boy stopped chewing mid thought and tried to shift gears instantly.

He adjusted himself at the table they were sharing and attempted to focus on the doom and gloom Ibaris woke up sharing with him. They still shared a bed, but beyond the occasional cuddle he was left out to dry. Even then, he wondered if she could feel what his mind was focused on when they did sleep close to each other. Gorramit Liam focus! His mind shouted at him and he stared back at Ibaris who had asked him a question.

They stared in silence for a minute or two and Liam coughed. Finally swallowing the muffin he had shoveled into his mouth. “Ah no not really. I was never really fit to be a real mando. I always had other interest and just all that Warrior and helmet clanking just was never my thing. I wanted to fly, I wanted to see the world.” He thought about it a bit more and then finally shook his head.

“Well maybe sometimes, but mando girl’s just aren't that cute.” He grinned hoping she would catch the hidden compliment. “As for the Jedi stuff - neither of your parents really follow all that mumbo jumbo yeah?” [member="Ibaris Varanin"]

Ibaris Varanin

I
She had grown wise to his little compliments, over time, and while at one time she would have bristled at them, he got the most genuine of her smiles nowadays. She knew what he was trying to say, but couldn't he just say it? Ibaris popped another bite of muffin into her mouth, gave it a few chews, and swallowed.

"They have, they did," she revealed, "at one point or another."

The history of her parents never was, and still wasn't, straightforward. The keepsake she wore, when she finally got around to ingesting all of its contents, gave her a lot of insight into the people they were that she hadn't gleaned in the first thirteen years of her life, when she had still lived with them. When Annaj was still home.

"But it's never stuck," she shrugged, "and the number of orders of Jedi... that alone says something not entirely encouraging."

The same could be said for Sith, and their general inability to remain a cohesive group. She popped the last chunk of the muffin in her mouth, and chewed thoughtfully. She swallowed. "But that's not your thing," she waved a dismissive gesture, then crossed her arms and leaned forward on the table, "and I know what is. I know that no matter what comes, I want you with me," Her head dipped, a rare stroke of uncomfortable shyness, "really with me."

She chewed at her bottom lip. She had come so close to this, so many times. And enough was enough.

"So I..." she paused, and heaved a sigh, a nervous laugh tailing it, and her eyes, then her head raised, cheeks rouged by a growing blush, "...I've been on the stim for half a year."

Her eyes widened at that quick-dispensed admittance, and her next words were a blurt.

"SONOWYOUKNOW."

She laughed at herself, her face coming down to meet the upraised palm of a hand, the other palm joining it a moment later, as her eyes began to fill with tears, wetting her hands, her laughs dying in the onslaught of stressed tears.

[member="Liam Quez"]

Liam Quez

L
Liam continued to shove muffins in his mouth listening to Ibaris talk. He was pleased with himself about the muffins, it was a recipe he had seen on the holovids and had been wanting to try them for some time now. Unknown to the young force user before him, he had slipped in some protein powder to make sure she was getting everything she needed. Ibaris seemed to be the type that got caught up in her work, he remembered the brief conversations he had with the girl’s mother (the hot one ) about Ibaris being very much like her papa.

In his own little way, he did things to make sure things were easier for Ibaris. He nodded every time she spoke understanding where she was coming from. His pa was a Mando and did his time the retired off to a farm did his thing. Both thoughts were out of the question for Liam, he didn’t want to be a farmer and he really didn’t want to be a true mando. If he could he would shake off the whole persona and adopt a new one. Probably a Hapan, those girls were hot and had large boobies. The thought drifted him to a place where he wandered usually when he was alone.

The day dream was quickly interrupted as Ibaris paused and then blurted something out and then continued with something that he really couldn’t understand. Blinking quickly the muffin crumbled out of his mouth and he watched her laugh. She said something funny and he had missed it. Mentally he did his best to try and rewind his thought process to try and catch something that he would have understood.

Stim. Was she trying to bulk up? They had been training, but why would she blush? His mind continued to work and then he remembered a doctor’s appointment and the like. Once more he choked on his muffin and quickly stood up. Breathing heavy his face turned instantly red and he stared at her.

“SOYOUWANTOHAVESEXWITHME [member="Ibaris Varanin"]?!”

Ibaris Varanin

I
She peeled her face away from her palms, and raised it to look at the beet-red visage of the only man that had been a constant in her life when others no longer were. She wiped at her eyes with the back of her hands, nodding between swipes. A hiccup of a laugh escaped her, and she raked fingers through her hair.

"Oh, don't sound so surprised," she admonished, her voice wavering, capping with a nervous giggle, "it took a lot for me to..." her hands dropped from her hair, and lay palms up on the table, "...feth it. Yes, [member="Liam Quez"], I want to have sex with you."

She swallowed, and gave him a lopsided smile.

"Is that okay?"

Was this even how people did this?

Liam Quez

L
This was a day that he had waited for. He had always felt something towards the blonde, but she seemed to never really notice him. At first she had this look of disgust when he did things and slowly that look changed. He even could sleep in the bed and when she wanted to – he was able to hold her. Liam stood there with muffin crumbs clinging to the prickles of his wannabe beard. This was something he didn’t expect. Honestly, he was totally expecting to be turned down and probably have the table thrown at him.

What now? His mind went completely blank as he stared at Ibaris where she was. This was an interesting breakfast and he was really confused. His mind started to think back to some of the romance holoflicks that he had seen and studied. Taking a deep breath, Liam regained some composure and tucked in his chair. His forearm went across his face wiping away the crumbs. It was time for him to do something, to be the one. The breath that he was holding finally exhaled and a smirk spread across his face. Liam Quez was going to live out his fantasy once and for all.

He walked over towards Ibaris, the table for some reason felt so short and he was hoping that there was time for him to gather his thoughts and plan out his next move. They have kissed before and usually that’s where it all started right? “Ibby…” He spoke, the silence that had fallen after she had agreed to doing what they were going to do. He didn’t think she knew what she was doing and he knew he didn’t know what he was doing.

Either way, Liam continued to move forward and placed his hand on hers. Why was he buying so much time, he wanted to kiss her, he wanted to do everything to her and to make her understand how he felt. Leaning down, he decided to take the leap. There was no hesitation and he used the back of her chair and the table where her hand was as a base for him to put some weight on. His hand held hers for the most part and before she could change her mind he kissed her. [member="Ibaris Varanin"]

Ibaris Varanin

I
She watched him gather himself, concerned that after so long, he might've changed his mind. She wouldn't blame him, but she just hadn't been ready. Well, she had been ready once, but things happened, and they never really went through with it. She had been all fired up from a spar with him, and finally managed to pin him for the first time ever since they started practising, and it just happened, and kark the Force for interrupting. Now... now was different, but that day had been on her mind since, and she hadn't been able to get it out of her head, and hadn't wanted to.

When he smirked, she felt relief. Relief that she hadn't finally bared herself for nothing, and hazel eyes that followed his every move as he came around the table. "Ibby..." and her gaze darted to his face, staying there, and as he got closer and closer still, she found his eyes. Then he took her hand, "Liam..." came her reply, just a whisper, as she searched over his face and returned to the blues that looked down on her; he was leaning in, and he relied on the back of her chair for support.

Her face tilted to his, then their lips met, her eyes closed, and Ibby leaned into Liam, kissing him back, and wound the fingers of her free hand into the front of his shirt, a gentle pull down to urge him closer after a couple moments. This wasn't the first time she'd kissed him, and it for certain wasn't the first time he'd kissed her, though every other time had been much better and much more wanted than the first... but few and far between.

That was going to change, because this? She liked this, and she didn't ever want it to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom