Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feel the wrath, Embrace the Anger

Felran Natri

F
Felran seemed to spend day and night in the training rooms, practicing with his own personal quarterstaff he had. The zabrak would constantly be going over combat maneuvers, stances, just about anything involving melee combat. But something was very off, Felran was angry, angrier than usual at least. He currently seemed to be taking his anger out on a nearby wall, striking it over and over again the with the staff.

Eventually he stopped and took a long, deep breath, muttering the code of the Sith. "Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me." Felran then continued by muttering a more obscure mantra than the code of the Sith. "Fear. Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

After Felran finished the second mantra he sat down and began to meditate, attempting to clear his mind...trying to feel the force.

[member="Khali Strahd"]

Khali needed to train. She had already been training for years, but her focus on increasing her knowledge of the force left her something to be desired in combat ability. She enters the training room to see her fellow apprentice [member="Felran Natri"] working out some issues with the wall. She realized that as apprentices of Master Xusros they didn't know each other very well. She enters the training room quietly and watches while Felran mutters the sith code and some other obscure mantras under his breath and then sits down to meditate. She knew it wouldn't be more than a moment before he senses her presence and calls her out, but she decided to wait.

Felran Natri

F
Of course Felran had noticed Khali’s presence very shortly after she had entered the room. Hell it would have been harder to not to notice her. Felran did not move or make any indication of noticing her however, instead he waited. He waited in hopes she would leave the training room and let him be. After 10 seconds though it became very unlikely that she actually would. “Of course your still here....” Felran said, making sure he was loud enough for her to hear. Felran got up from where he was meditating and picked up his quarterstaff, looking over to Khali “I am assuming you are here to train? There wouldn’t be another good reason for you to be here after all.” Felran said coldly.

[member="Felran Natri"]

She regarded Felran with a calmness she didn't really feel. Seeing him standing there like an almost literal giant compared to her was very intimidating and she felt small and insignificant. He was an embodiment of physical achievement and she couldn't even compare to his huge muscles and considerable size with her petite frame and toned features.

She nodded, "Yes, Felran, your abilities of deduction are flawless" She winced inwardly as she realized her attempt to flatter him sounded very sarcastic and offensive to his intelligence. She quickly began to think up an apology on the spot, "I-I mean, yes, I am here to train. I meant no offense and did not mean to intrude on your own training...", Then she stopped, she realized that she was thinking with the mind of a slave, not a sith. Even her initial fear of him was her thinking herself as an insignificant being without power. She knew better now but she let her guard down.

But still, as a combatant she could tell that Felran was every bit her superior, and she did not want to provoke him to attack her in anger with no holds barred. So she decided to keep up the submissive front in hopes to dissuade him from reckless action.

She went on. "I mean, yes, I came here to train, but I also realized that we do not know each other very well... And it would be a disservice to our master if we did not know how to work together to serve him." She hoped this would calm any rise of anger he may have, in spite of her background, she had been around long enough to know his type, and his type uses anger very well, and often. And what she said wasn't a lie either. If they could learn how to work in complement to each others strengths and weaknesses, not only would it make Xusros look good as their master, but they could potentially become unstoppable and rise through the ranks quickly as a team until they can do the same on their own.

Khali realized this was not sith thinking, but she also knew that there are some truths that even the sith cannot deny.

She looked at the training weapons on the wall, looking at two short eskrima sticks.

Felran Natri

F
Felran was quite angry at Khali at first with what she started to say. There was no doubt in his mind that she was trying to insult his intelligence with what she first said. But the Khali began to quickly apologize and constantly trying to change what it was she actually meant. This made Felran laugh quite long and hard at this. "You are quite the strange one Khali. I like that. Too many people are similar and makes this universe quite boring I think. I suppose if you really wish for us to know each other there is no harm in it. But I will tell you this, serving my master is the least of my worries. I have my own aspirations I need to reach....long lost goals that must be completed....no matter what happens." Felran trailed off and was now dead quiet. Complete what you started, I promise you this ancestor. Felran thought to himself.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Khali was caught off guard by his laughter. She didn't know what she expected, but it wasn't that. She relaxed visibly and allowed herself to smile.

She considered what Felran said. He wasn't as loyal to their master as she was apparently, but he was goal driven and she could work with that. She talked as she walked to the wall and picked up the two training sticks. "I completely understand. You have your own agenda that you must pursue, and serving Master Xusros is but a page in the chapter you are writing."

She twirled the two sticks expertly in her hands, though to her she felt rusty with their use. She had indeed spent too much time in study, her hands needed to remember how to fight. She walked forward to stand before the giant, not in a stance or anything, but still talking. "For me, on the other hand... Master Xusros is my whole book and I owe him all that I am. He is the reason I am a sith today. He started my story... And I pray that he will be the one to finish it."

This was probably the longest conversation she had ever held with Felran, or any sith besides Kao for that matter, it was refreshing for her, though slightly uncomfortable. "Our stories may be different, but I believe we are meant to each play a role in the others story... Perhaps we are meant to help each other before we can close this chapter in our lives?"

Felran Natri

F
Felran listened to Khali’s little speech very intently, thinking hard about everything she had said to him. Perhaps she was indeed supposed to help him in this journey but he wasn’t sure how. Felran twirled the quarterstaff around, speaking what immediately went through his mind as he did so. “Unless you can help me in the complete eradication of the Jedi....I do not know if you can help me. This ‘chapter’ of my life is the continuation of someone else’s and it will not end until I complete what they set out to do.” Felran got into a battle stance, watching Khalia to see if she would try to strike. It was more than likely she could just feel his hate and anger as it was uniquely strong, way too intense for any normal person. But this rage was a common occurence for Felran, something he learned to live with on a day to day basis.

Khali nodded at his responce. He was indeed a sith to the core. Destroying the Jedi? all she knew about them was what she was taught by the sith. She had never truly met a real Jedi before. She didn't know him very well, but she wondered if he had actually faced a real Jedi before.

Suddenly she detected a new smell coming from Felran, anger, hate, malice. He was channeling his emotions to spar with her? But where was he able to find hatred for her to use for himself?

Felran lowered into a combat stance and she felt his focused emotions hit her like a tidal wave, there was so much and it was so intense. Felran was indeed a powerful sith berserker, the most powerful she had met and she felt afraid...

But she did not feel afraid for herself, she felt afraid for him... He was indeed powerful in the force, and she could feel every bit of his power... But she was afraid, because this forced the smell of his blood and power through her senses. She could feel his blood pounding and rushing with his raw strength and the current of his connection to the force running the same... No, she was not afraid for herself, Felran wanted to spar, but when he didn't hold back his power and the effect it had on her... This would not be a sparring match, but a struggle for life.

His power was tangible.
Her eyes were the first to change her hunger grew and she looked at him, the whites of her eyes darkened to pitch black around her golden irises. To her eyes he glowed and crackled with red energy, she could see each and every individual vein in his body pumping blood and power with every beat of his heart. She could almost taste his blood on her tongue like the memory of the sweet nectar of paradise.
Her fangs grew next as his power awoke her instincts that she still couldn't understand or fully control... The desire to feed filling her mind.
Her fingernails turned black and extended into claws as she held the two sticks, her grip tightening on the metal rods till they bent in her grasp.
Her skin turned more pale than usual, almost plaster white and her body lost its smooth and girlish appearance as she became lean and her skin tightened over taught muscles and outlined every bit of her strength.

To him, some of these changes weren't all that noticeable as each one happened subtly. To him, when he lowered into a stance and channeled his emotions he saw her look at him and then gasp as her body tensed and her eyes widened in alarm, and she was suddenly not a girl standing before him, but something else. She didn't attack immediately but she did drop one stick while she fell to her knees gasping for air.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran watched his opponent very carefully. Khali was acting strange, stranger than normal at least. The woman seemed to gasp for air and suddenly fell to the ground. "Khali......is everything alright?" Felran asked, slightly concerned for his fellow apprentice. Everything just seemed off with her right now....something he did not like at all. Felran did not move from his ready stance and remained prepared for any attack, after all he was not sure if this was just a tactic to throw him off or if something was actually wrong with Khali. Slowly Felran came to realize Khali looked different....off. He tightened his grip on his quarterstaff and shifted his feet, backing up slightly. Something was wrong....very wrong but Felran's instincts told him to remain strong and prepare for a possible attack.

[member="Felran Natri"] taking a step back was almost as loud as a blaster going off to her ears. Her eyes snapped to the source of the sound. She could hear his breath quicken slightly and his pulse increase, she detected fear now even if it was controled by confidence and determination. She was no longer hyperventilating and her face hardened into feral determination. His words of concern were drowned out by the rush of his blood in her ears.

Khali was not gone, but her body and mind was driven by her hunger and instincts and she had no choice but to do everything in her power to satisfy her hunger. She tried to say something, a warning, but through her hunger pained senses could only manage a quiet mewing sound.

She knew what went wrong. She had spent so much time in study and meditation that she had fed on only a minimal amount of what she needed to stay focused, she did not prepare herself and so succumbed to her lust at the first provocation. She would have berated herself for her weakness, but right now she felt no weakness at all, only the power to do anything she wanted.

Khali saw he was prepared to fight, and probably had a solid defense for whatever she attempted to do. But if there was a potential that she couldn't defeat his strength directly, she could catch him off guard with the strength she had.

She did not bother standing up to fight him, but quick as a startled cat with no stance or preparation she lunged from all fours, she went low toward his legs but anticipated a preemptive attack from the staff. At the last second she pushed off the ground to throw herself into the air to send her over the anticipated low swing of the staff so her trajectory changed to his face instead of his legs. Her fangs bared and her claws extended.

Felran Natri

F
Felran prepared himself, carefully watching his opponent. When Khali moved towards his feet Felran did move in to strike her, but he quickly noticed her shift and then jump towards his face. If this was any other weapon Felran would have likely been exposed for the lunge, luckily for him and unluckily for Khali the weapon was a quarterstaff which allowed Felran to easily swing the top part of the staff to try and attack her before she could land a hit. Khali was fighting more animal than person right now but Felran couldn't tell if it was really Khali right now or someone....something else. "I will not be so easily deceived Khalia. You will have to try better than this." Felran had trained with a quarterstaff his entire life as part of his Iridonian culture, he would be ashamed of himself if he couldn't use it effectively against Khalia.

She saw her error immediatly in the few seconds that she was in mid air and had to adjust quickly. His second strike landed as she flew at him and she gabbed the staff and spun to the ground, using the spinning motion, her own momentum, and a strength that did not seem possible for such a small frame, to lever the staff against his body as she landed on the ground that would launch him over her body to land hard if he was unprepared.

The force she used in this maneuver was enough that if she didn't throw him with the staff, then the metal staff would break in two as she grabbed it and twisted with all her momentum to land on the floor.

His words again were muted behind the pulsing of his blood. To her [member="Felran Natri"] looked like an x-ray of veins and muscles saturated with blood and wrapped around his bones. His blood called out to her, and she couldn't say no.

Felran Natri

F
Felran was rather surprised with the amount of strength the girl had. Felran saw himself fly over his opponent, landing on the other side of her with a hard thud. The landing didn’t hurt Felran much as he had worse landings than that but it did somehow amplify his anger, making it even stronger than before. “RAAAAAAH! IM NOT LOSING THIS FIGHT!” Felran bellowed, extended his arms towards Khalia. As he did, bolts of lightning would stream forth from his fingertips to Khalia. While not being severely damaging due to his limited training in force lightning the bolts would still hurt immensely if it hit it’s target.

When his anger grew her hunger stoked from a flame to an inferno, her veins showed up black on her plaster white skin and she hissed at [member="Felran Natri"], not in anger, but with insatiable hunger. her already heightened abilities and senses were sharpened further as his own anger seemed to lend her strength to reach her goal even more desperately.

She heard his scream of rage that sent chills through her body as she tasted his rage in the air. Everything seemed to move slower for her even though it all happened in seconds. His unleashed rage, and then to focus of that same rage to unleash it again out his fingertips. She could watch as the electrical current traveled through his arms to exit out his hands.

While her mind was indeed subverted by her instincts and hunger, she was still the same Khali, one who had spent months training in the force and dark rituals, the Khali who could use these abilities that she had spent all her time honing and refining to a razors edge. She watched as the lightning streaked towards her, to her she felt as if she had an eternity to decide what to do before the lightning struck. It was untrained and raw power, but power she could easily deflect if she so chose.

And she did choose. Quick as the lightning she caught the bolts in her hands and immediately sent them back at Felran at nearly double their original power. Her predator mind sought ways to subdue him so she could take what she needed at her leisure, so she sent the bolt towards the Zabraks chest in an attempt to stun or paralyze him. But her hunger was always growing, soon strategy would take too long and she would do whatever it took to get what she needed.

Felran Natri

F
Felran would yell in pain as the lightning he sent suddenly went back to him suddenly. Felran had no idea what had actually happened but the was now on the ground and in immense pain. He slowly try to get up, his body trembling as the lightning continued to strike. Felran stopped screaming and merely gave hard grunts of pain now. His tenacity was certainly something to be admired but with how slow he was getting up he was wide open to other attacks. Felran was completely focused on getting up from the storm of lightning hitting him, nothing else mattered right now. His angered was his most powerful tool but was also his most crippling weakness, blinding him from things other than what he was focused on.

Khali's predator mind saw the opportunity and took it, releasing the flow of lightning she bolted forward right behind it. She lunged at him straight on, aiming to slam her hands into his shoulders to push him back down to the floor.
If it worked, her claws would pierce his shoulders and draw blood.
Then she wouldn't spare any moment or fanfare, she knew if she was to somehow keep [member="Felran Natri"] from dying, she had to regain control quickly, and to do that she had to feed.
But she also had to stop feeding in time to keep from draining him completely...

If she managed to knock him to the ground she would immediately sink her extended fangs into the artery in his neck and begin to feed.
There would be initial pain, but soon her saliva would numb the nerves and mix with his blood, causing a euphoric sensation that would spread through his body that's designed to stop prey from struggling.

Felran Natri

F
Felran felt himself suddenly slam back into the ground forcefully, he was certain it was Khali. Her claws pierced his shoulders but he did not scream or make any noise, he was just taking very deep breaths. Felran was certainly calmer than before...but it was a psuedo-calm as Khali would still be able to feel his rage. Then he felt the sudden and sharp pain in his neck. He could feel Khali's head resting there, which replaced his anger with confusion. Was she... biting him?! Why would she ever want to bite him? What strange things was Khali into? Felran remained still, hoping for Khali to finish. If she went on for too long however he would try to pry her off of him.

Khali slid her fangs into his neck and instantly his blood began to flow from the artery into her mouth. As soon as his blood met her tongue it was like sheer bliss just filled her mouth, and as she swallowed it the feeling spread throughout her body. She could hear his heartbeat before like a banging drum, but now she felt the pulse of his beating heart, and the rush of blood each time it beat.

She moaned and closed her eyes in ecstasy, her lips clamped over his neck to not allow a single drop go to waste. The power of the force itself was being transferred through his blood into her body, and her body was taking it and adding it to her own strength.

She released one of his shoulders to grab him by the horns to gently tilt his head to the side so she could reach better. Her saliva was interacting with his nerves and he felt chills of pleasure wash through him as the pain quickly dulled and was unnoticeable. Her grip on him was still hard as steel though and she kept his other shoulder pinned and bleeding to the floor, her claws seeming to have grown even longer to pierce completely through and even into the stone floor.

She drank greedily from him. [member="Felran Natri"] was strong and extremely fit and healthy and bursting with raw power. While the heartbeat of a lesser person might have slowed by now as she stole blood from the body decreasing the blood pressure, his heart was still beating fast and strong and every beat gave her a new rush of valuable neutrience which she took great care not to spill.

Finally after a full minute of feeding, if he did not struggle during that time, her muscles would relax slightly, but would still show no signs of stopping her feast. The power finally flowing into her and filling her need and desire after such a long time without proper sustenance was a powerful hold on her instinct driven mind.

Felran Natri

F
Felran was frozen, but he couldn't tell if it was by choice or by Khalia's will. The pleasure he felt from it was odd but if nothing else it certainly helped dull the pain of the entire interaction. Felran just took deep breaths and watched Khalia drink from his neck. Even after her grip lessened Felran still remained motionless and didn't wish to take chances with her. Her teeth were in his neck after all and one wrong move could do some serious damage to Felran. So Felran continued to watch Khalia, in hopes of her grip lessening enough for him to comfortably pry her head out of his shoulder and push her away from him.

Khali was in sheer bliss. Power was flowing unckecked into her body and as her power grew she relaxed even more. Her prey wasn't even struggling, allowing her to drink more than she ever had the chance to before without interruption. She had never had this much before, and the strength she felt she could imagine tearing apart worlds with it.

She pulled her claws from his shoulder, releasing the pin to the floor. She could not stop, but now her hunger was filled and she was drinking for pleasure, drunk on his power. She relaxed and allowed some blood to leak from her mouth, letting the hot blood drip down his neck and onto the floor. At this point her jaws were relaxed enough that he could gently push her head back without damaging his throat.

When [member="Felran Natri"] looked at her now her skin was normal again without the feral appearance, her eyes returned to normal and her claws sheathed. All that would remain of her transformation is her fangs as they kept the neck wound open for the blood to flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom