Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedbacks for me!

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Hey everyone, so everyone is trying this and I decided to give it a try too. As you know, or don't, I play mostly Nima Tann from the Silver Jedi. Nima is a Lethan Twi'lek who has her problems and weaknesses, but try to become better and keep her promise to her father to become a good Jedi.

My characters:

Nima Tann: My first love, I enjoy writing her.

Felicity Vorana: She's new, but I am trying to improve her.

So if you have any critiques or feedbacks for me, I 'll be glad to improve myself and write better.

Let the feedbacks flow! :D

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Nima Tann"]

I've had the pleasure of writing with you from the very start and so will say this:

- Don't let Nima fall to the troubles and darkness you started her on....ok, yeah blame Connor Harrison, that's fine, BUT you have focused so much on hard-ship, tense emotion and a real personal battle that I think you owe both you as a writer and Nima the chance to shine now and really KNOW her place. You've put so much work into her, it's paid off and now want to see you really enjoy her as a Jedi Knight with very little holding you back. You've written some great personal battles for her, so now think about only the good and what she can be, rather than what she might be.

- Overall your dedication is great and your eagerness to be involved, to learn and to help others is just what a newbie should look for (as you're new-ish to the site still), so keep spreading that positive, supportive vibe to everyone as you do so well.

[member="Nima Tann"] #isbestpadawan

Your story started off aleady established. Nima is rich in detail in her background and you have carried that through in your RPing. The way you are going with her, she will become even more thick with layers that will make her one of the best characters around.

Now you have her at Knight.. go train someone!

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Chris Gelderd"]

Thank you, I didn't want her to shine at the beginning, like hey, I am the flawless Padawan and I don't have any problems, so kind of wanted to start from the bottom. But I think it worked out pretty well and Nima has a good shining future ahead of her. So now, as you said, it's her time to shine and become a greater Jedi than she was before! :)

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Awww, a student is the mirror image of her teacher, so you are the best! :D

With all your help through the beginning we shaped Nima together into who she is today.

Do you think I can handle students, though? haha :p

[member="Nima Tann"]

Keep going on the path you're on - we need to see more Nima around as she's so interesting and walking such a good journey, I want to see it come to a head and see her become something even MORE than a Knight as she has that capability.

And I haven't forgotten our thread. :)

[member="Nima Tann"]

From a writers point of view, your writing is great. Full of detail and imagery that your readers can see in their minds (at least I can). You bring a lot of Nima into all your posts, it is not just action but emotion and plenty of insight into the woman that she is. Her development from a young impressionable girl to the growth into womanhood was done with skill and now she stand on the threshold of becoming what she always wanted to be, before Connorinterruptus. :p

Where you will lead her too I look forward to seeing. Just let me know when you want that vote to continue. ;)

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Nima Tann"]

Blame Connor for this. Blame Connor for that. Jeeeez.

ezgif-329446947.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom